jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Kiss Me, I'm Catholic

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image74
    schoolgirlforrealposted 7 years ago

Rules of this post:

NO ONE CAN PARTICIPATE UNLESS A PRACTICING CATHOLIC.

SO TROUBLEMAKERS STAY OUT (LOL) OR YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY LABELED AS SUCH.

THIS IS PRIVATE!! GO AWAY!!!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Schoolgirlforreal,

I hate to burst your bubble, but you do not work for HubPages and cannot circumvent the rules HubPages already places on the COMMUNITY Forums.

lol lol lol lol lol

3. SilentReed profile image87
    SilentReedposted 7 years ago

I'm Catholic too. But I think my wife would object. ; )

4. alternate poet profile image63
    alternate poetposted 7 years ago

I am not a practicing anything religious - but I guess you are talking about the idea that during the mass the audience are told to hug and kiss each other? 

This action is cynical 'representation' of the love that catholicism claims - but fails - to promote.

5. seanorjohn profile image82
    seanorjohnposted 7 years ago

I'm a practising catholic. Not a very good one.I belong to the liberal wing and believe we should have women priests. I am dubious about papal infallibility.I truly respected Pope John Paul, but worry about Pope Benedict.He has just refused to accept the resignation of two controversial Irish bishops.

Sorry to be a pain, but practice with a "c "is always a noun, when you use it as a verb it always with an "s". Christian brothers taught me this.
    But why should I kiss you? Nothing against kissing and I don't think there are any Catholic objections. But why?

6. getitrite profile image78
    getitriteposted 7 years ago

...Oops!

Sorry...I'm a Holy-Roller.
    I guess I should leave now.

No kissing for me sad

Bye

7. Norah Casey profile image66
    Norah Caseyposted 7 years ago

HubPages is a public community. We do not allow discrimination based on race, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political affiliation.

Closed to reply

working