Child Prophet or Hoax?

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (59 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 13 years ago

Recently, in the predominantly Islamic southern Russian provinces, a child, of nine months, has become quite the craze. According to reports, photos, video, each Friday, on the child's leg appears different verses and messages from Allah. The inscriptions are in Arabic and fade after a while, leaving behind only one single inscription, translating: "Be grateful to Allah".

Is this a religious hoax or validity of Esau's equal blessing?
    What, if valid, is this child to be some kind of prophet? What will this do to the nations, the society of Islam and most certainly the other dominant groups: Judaism and Christian.

Here is the first video. Be sure to watch the others, even though they are in Russian and give us your thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H18HjDC … eature=fvw

1. Bill Manning profile image69
      Bill Manningposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hoax. smile

2. Hokey profile image60
      Hokeyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

bullshit

3. wifelv profile image61
      wifelvposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Does Allah say that there will be a Prophet?

4. profile image0
      ShadowKing!posted 13 years agoin reply to this

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
      "And with all unrighteous DECEPTION among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. and for this reason God will send them strong DELUSION, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
      Case closed.

1. profile image0
        Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Despite what your religion has taught Shadow, this is a 9 month old baby. So, case in point; nor closed, as you would prefer to dismiss it.

Should this child have these actual inscriptions, then the case for Esau can finally rest. Obviously, some do not see it. Esau still is entitled to the covenant promises. It is HIS descendants that are Gentiles. The Arabs are the --watch closely-- brothers of covenant as well as the post-pagans. They cannot break away from the blessings of it, even if they tried. So, it lends one to consider, has Esau's promise been fulfilled? If so, many should be ashamed. For now the promise has gone unfulfilled, yet still a great nation is Is`rael and Esau! Ah, but folks want to dismiss both blessings.

Even more, I am sad to say, is it will give way to the false prophets of Christianity, who feel the deception lies on another and that some anti-christ will come from the Hebrews or the Muslims. Neither would be valid. As the anti-anointing shall come straight from the mouth and hands of "believers". Might want to read your books again, because the texts you quote say it precisely.
        Even besides, you called P/Saul a false prophet from where Thessalonians comes.

My concern is how the non-believing and believing will use this to their 'advantage'. Will they promote the 'Armageddon' or worse...

1. profile image0

Well, sir, for one, you have no idea what my religion is. Second, all the human rhetoric in the world attempting to credit this baby as a "prophet of God" still won't change the Words of God.
          Nowhere in the Bible can you find a "baby, toddler, or child" prophesying in the name of God. (Boy Jesus is exempt since HE IS GOD.)
          Nowhere in the Bible can you find:
          (b.) prophecies of God appearing on human skin;
          (c.) predictions of "literal" children prophesying; and
          (d.) Muslim prophets of God (I AM) prophesying true happenstances when Muslims themselves deny the divinity of Christ.

So, again, its a delusion many, even some in here, are entertaining because like Jesus said, they "not knowing the Scriptures" don't understand the pattern of how God works.
          Hoax. And when it's revealed as such, and HubPages still exist, I will be writing a hub about listing ALL the people in here who supported it spiritual revelation or entertained it as being "possibly" true.

Case Closed!

1. profile image0

1. You are saying the bible is the Word of God? You are most deceitfully incorrect.

2. Nowhere in the Bible can you find a "baby, toddler, or child" prophesying in the name of God.:

From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength Because of Your adversaries, To make the enemy and the revengeful cease!!! {song of David #8.2} -hmm children prophesying.

But when the chief priests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things he did and the children shouting in the temple area, "Hosanna to the Son of David," they were indignant. Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read, "'From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise'?" {Chronicle of Matthew the Tax Collector 21.16-7} -hmm, again children prophesying. so not just Y`shua himself...

Praise is prophecy. Because the spirit of prophecy is "The Word of The Father AND the Testimony of Y`shua Moshiach" {letter of revelation 19.10} Notice it didn't say the old testament/new testament aka the bible.
            The Spirit testifies, and the Spirit is truth.

Besides, He spoke through a donkey and prophesied. What makes you think He loves less the Arab, also a child of Abram? Hmm. He loves the Hebrew and sent them prophets, loves the Arab and sent them prophets, loves the pagan and sent them prophets...no need to continue, I suppose, my point made.

1. profile image0

I never said God didn't love Arabs, so don't add words "love" that I didn't say. That's conveying a sense of misrepresentation of me. Someone might perceive it that way--that I claimed "God doesn't LOVE Arabs." Thank you, sir.

Nothing in Psalm 8:2 and Matthew 21:16 is referring to "babies prophesying about FUTURE events". I knew you'd retaliate with such verses, I just wanted to make sure I was right. You can claim "praise is prophecy" all you want, but those nouns' explicit definitions don't back you up.
              Again, find me a scripture where a "baby or toddler" is MAKING A FUTURE PREDICTION!!!!!!!!!! You can't. There is none.
              As far as the Bible (not an English translation) being inspired words of God, if you'd like to take this up in a formal, respectful debate I be obliged. We can do it in comment form under either one of our profiles or write a hub proving or disproving it. I'm game.

Consider this wisely before answering. I'm well-trained in Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Spanish, and theology. But by no means take that as a cowardly bluff. Consider it as a friendly warning, sir.
              I await your answer.

1. profile image0

So then you would correctly state that prophecy is revealing, yes?
                I give you Enoch, Job etc, who prophesied of the coming Savior. A future event.
                I give you Moses. Who prophesied that from a pagan kings own mouth would come the greatest demise that nation ever saw. That prophecy occurred immediately as the plagues came upon Egypt one after another, until the last, where the prophecy came from the pagans mouth himself and all the 1st born of men in that place died.

I give you John. Banished upon the island of salt -that is Patmos, he receives a vision or revealing, which is a prophecy. The entire vision is summed up in the first sentence: This is the mystery of Y`shua Moshiach". So you would agree that prophecy is both present, future and past.

Now, let us look at praise.
                What is praise? Manifesting the Glory of Creator.
                What is prophecy? The revealing of the Will of Creator.
                Praise reveals the mysteries of the Father. Didn't David prophecy in song of past, present and future? Indeed he did.
                So then, even a child can praise, even as the children did in the temple. Tell me, who revealed to them that this man was the Son of David, the Holiest? Correct, the Spirit. The Spirit of prophecy is? Correct again: The Word of Creator and the Testimony of Y`shua Moshiach.

So, also, as you requested, don't add words like FUTURE -which have nothing to do with prophecy itself. Babies, children, even the rocks and all creation praise and reveal the mysteries of the Father.

It is religion that seeks to contain an ideology of prophecy to hinder the people. Even a demon who confessed/revealed who Y`shua was before the fulfillment was ready, was silenced by Him.

(It seems, the understanding you present is lacking. Knowledge, perhaps much. But again, your clause was Paul's statement, whom you discredit publicly, yet call upon as evidence?. How then can you use a false witness as your testimony? Hmm. Thank you sir. Good day.

1. profile image0

Redundant rhetoric. You've not answered my query. Yet you bolted into a wordy rhetoric, spinning singular ideas and phrases in a woven cloak of a supposed answer. You merely played on words.

Prophecy means, "spoken or written words  foretelling an occurrence to come". To come implies "future". Plain and simple. That's not added a misrepresentation. It's called correct representation.

Again you don't supply me with a scripture of a baby foretelling an event or occurrence to come. Yes, I know, there is none. Any man can apply a definition or stigma to religion but trying to discredit it as humanity's stumbling block is only valid under an atheist's argument. Again, no matter what definition one may try to spin on religion, in it simplest essence and meaning it is...holy practice. So unless you don't believe in a "holy practice" (not mentioning names) then your religion jab is illogical.

Now your attack on my intelligent shows you exposed yourself as emotionally offended and intellectually threatened. I didn't gibe at your intelligence. But you chose to tell me my is lacking. Yet you're the one who erroneously tried to prove babies can foretell the future--and was proven wrong. You're the one that can't produce ONE scripture to your defense that describes a baby prophesying--to which there is none. You're the one that was challenged to a respectful, intellectual debate--that you haven't accepted to even begin to try and discredit my position.

I caught you making false assumptions, asked you to account for them, you've failed repeatedly, refused a formal intellectual discussion--but yet have the audacity to claim my "understanding...is lacking". That's like a thief caught in the act of stealing on national TV while telling the arresting officer "You really don't know what you're seeing."

As for that verse by Paul you're referring to--not wholly relevant. You're claiming he's a false witness, not I. You're the one not producing any evidence to such allegations. The more you write, the more you write yourself into a hole of looking uneducated.

Again, produce just ONE VERSE of a little bitty baby or teeny-tiny toddler foretelling the future.
                  And for the last time, I won't press it if you're not ready, do you want to respectfully, scholarly debate the validity of the Holy Bible as inspired by God or not?

1. profile image0

Everything you wrote proves you do not understand the book you read, nor prophecy. Good day, sir. When or if the Spirit comes upon you, then you will know as well as understand. Have a good night.

ps, I did answer, quite well. It appears, it was not the answer your mind already prepared. And your hub states he is. So, before you begin requesting validity, you should focus your assessment of scriptures to use. If you deem any "holy bible scripture" as false, according to your religion, then you cannot use it as a witness for your case.

5. profile image0
      cosetteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i feel sorry for that little baby. someone is putting those marks on him. if they wanted to prove this was real they should set up 24-hour cameras on the baby. shame on the parents!

1. profile image0

Hello, Cosette!

According to the video(s) images and information I was able to translate, (my Russian isn't that good) the baby is under constant watch (which is scary in itself). They have photographed the child in intervals. It appears that each entrance to Sabbath, all the scripts fade, lest one. Afterwords, the scripts reappear, different ones, some in Qaran, some not. Creepy is not the word.

If these parents are the source, I would personally see to it they are beheaded. but if they are not influencing the images/scripts...WTF??? ya know.

6. the pink umbrella profile image74
      the pink umbrellaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

my baby is the next massiah. he spelled jinx with his alphabet cereal this morning. take that weird leg baby.

7. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

They look like henna tattoos. They tend to fade away after a week or so.

1. profile image0

Onu, I hadn't considered that. Very good.

8. jessicababel profile image59
      jessicababelposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Very, very much a hoax.

1. profile image0

Hi Jessica, welcome to HubPages ~and the forumivity.
        where in the Phillie area? Was my stomping ground for some time.
        ~James.

2. Daniel Carter profile image63
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

Well, if I was a baby and had someone rubbing some against my skin like that, I'd pitch a fit too.
    I guess people will do anything for money.

New Prophet of Islam:
    FAIL.

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I dunno - might be good for causing another war? wink

1. Daniel Carter profile image63
        Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately, I think you're on to something, here, Mark.
        Kind of like a Mosque at Ground Zero.

I'm sure that will be built and last a looooonnnggg time.....

3. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

Fake............

4. Rishy Rich profile image74
    Rishy Richposted 13 years ago

Prophets come n go, creating division, tension & chaos! I pity the child whom they are trying to fix for such destiny.

1. wifelv profile image61

A true prophet is called to warn people and convict them of there sins. They are not popular and often get killed for what they say.  That is how you know you have a prophet in your midst...I bet if the baby were a true Prophet most those people would be mad because he would call out there sins on his shin and tell them to repent.    If he is not eating honey with grasshoppers soon I would be concerned. ( :

1. Rishy Rich profile image74
        Rishy Richposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well according to Islam, there will be no more prophets. Muhammad was the last one. But there will be a great heroic leader called mahdi who will be equivalent to a prophet. This mahdi will continue to preach Muhammad's teachings, will restore the Muslims glory & will bash the Christians, Jews & anyone else who oppose Muhammad. If ur assumption is ryt, then this kid is a savior for them but a threat for the others!

2. profile image0

exactly my thought when I first viewed it.

5. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 13 years ago

Another notable point:

Semantically comparing a child to a tree.
    If a tree grew with bright blue leaves and said : Be greatful to Creator as well as other things, would people believe it as much as they would a baby with such markings?

From the three videos watched -CNN, BBC, etc, didn't see any claim that the child was to be a prophet or mahdi. Rishy, I would have to agree, if this mahdi did arise, he would be the mirror person of Jesus for Islamic people. Which would definitely start a war.

1. Rishy Rich profile image74

Yes, u r ryt. The oppressed & war mongered Islamic nations are looking for a Mahdi, every now & then. They are desperately looking for a savior who can restore the past Islamic glory & power for them. There had been already many claimants of Mahdi but none were able enough to match the prophesied deeds. But if someone manages to achieve those glories for Muslims, then he will obviously take the title of Mahdi. Also remember that Mahdi is a title, it means Imam of the Imams just like the Khan title of Genghis, which meant the Supreme leader. This means, any successful muslim leader can claim to be the prophesied Mahdi.

The Islamic Armageddon is much more deadlier than the Christian one. Mahdi will rise to power, Islam will spread by military expansion & eventually the Dajjal will arise somewhere near Jerusalem...which gives a clue that fundamental Muslims think the Dajjal will be a Jew or the Jews will represent the Dajjal. Indirectly, we can see that a Mahdi requires to wage war against non Islamic nations, specially Israel, in order to fulfill the prophecy.

6. TruthDebater profile image53
    TruthDebaterposted 13 years ago

If his parents were Christians or Atheists instead of Muslims, then it might have some credibility.

1. profile image0

??
      How so? Because it is Arab-Russian, it has no credibility...really?
      Hmm, since when does Creator respect the person?

1. TruthDebater profile image53
        TruthDebaterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. Can you find and post what the parents religion is? I'm pretty sure the religion isn't "Russian".

1. profile image0

was your statement. I never mentioned Russian as their religion. Odd that you did. They would be Orthodox Russian-Islamic actually or Tatar to be more precise. If Tatar, you can bet there would be hell to pay on both sides if these folk were playing tricks. Not only the Islamic side, but the Orthodox as well --and then the State.

7. Ohma profile image61
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

What a crock! It is absolutely shameful that that poor child is being put through that.

8. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

The funniest thing apart from the hoax itself, is that the christians will scream hoax, yet if it had been a christian child and message they would have gone for it lock stock and barrel! lol

1. TruthDebater profile image53
      TruthDebaterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That wasn't my point. My point was it would have more credibility if a Christian had a child that said "praise allah" or a Muslim that had a child who said "praise jesus". When the parents are of the same religion making the claims, theres greater chance the claims are forged.

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Gotcha! Thanks for the explanation. smile

2. Rishy Rich profile image74

In that case, the parents wouldnt have made it public & must have taken it to a doctor to erase the tattoos permanently. Deep Inside, the parents would have felt that the kid is under the influence of Satan.

Just a thought.   neutral

2. profile image0
      brotheryochananposted 13 years agoin reply to this

These are called "signs and wonders" and are not of the New Testament dispensation. God did away with signs and wonders, signs and wonders was an old testament event, manna in the wilderness, pillar of fire, judgments against egypt, walls of jericho, etc.
      CATHOLICS love signs and wonders! Remember all those bleeding statues years ago? :LOL: catholics have put themselves (via a vatican doctrine) that says they are above the written scriptures and the scriptures are NOT the absolute truth... Well when you put the scriptures to rest, what are you left with to persuade your people? Thats right! signs and wonders. The Fatimas, mary's bleeding statues. You would be surprised how close catholicism and muslim are, there are catholic churches all over the middle east, most right next to a mosque, mary statues all over the place, they both cover the heads of their women (nuns) rosary beads, mary is held in high esteem in muslim.
      Its a huge system of false religions. In the fact the great harlot in revelations are the "false religious systems" of this world, this is the great satan that deceives the whole world, not some cosmic entity that has powers like god and runs around causing your car not to start, like the head of some fallen angel myth.
      My born again christianity doesn't go for it. Even if it were real, which its not, its not of God because god doesnt work that way, anymore and My god would not use a baby to make him fevered and crying just to put a message on his leg.

Actually a true prophet is not accepted in most christian circles.  Again, I remind you all that a true Prophet is not usually accepted. They piss people off and are hated because they come to call people to repent.  That means "change your hypocritical ways."  Prophets come when the people no longer are able to hear Gods voice.  So the Lord sends a  messenger as grace before he pulls out the AX.  Prophets will not allow others to make them celebrities or popular figures.  They are a strange people whom God uses to speak though.  Mark my word if you ever are in the presence of a  Prophet you will either be humbled or hate him or her to the degree you will want to kill them.  They know that they will most likely die for their calling, but are determined to fulfill that call.   If this kid was any kind of prophet he would clear a room.  Fear and trembling would hit the people and they would bow down to the Lord.  No one would be able to speak against him or her.  I know that I know...(  :

3. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

that kid is going to have trouble getting laid when he is older...

no girl is going to want to do a guy when the words "Be grateful to Allah" pop up every time he reaches orgasm

lol lol lol

1. profile image0

Greek One wrote:
          that kid is going to have trouble getting laid when he is older...
          no girl is going to want to do a guy when the words "Be grateful to Allah" pop up every time he reaches orgasm

neutral  roll

A girl will take him as long as it does not show up on is "Mr Happy!" hahahha

2. Rishy Rich profile image74

Well he can get a lot of Burkha girls... who would take him as divine as jesus smile

Leave it to a man to turn this in to a sexual thing! hahah

4. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Why change the words in my quote so that it appears I said catholic brothery?
      Isn't that just a tad dishonest? smile

1. profile image0

nope. Correction had to be made. If you read my post. sigh. you would have seen why. I am not going to let you just throw around christianity like some old sock. Christianity would not go for this but catholicism will and so will muslim. You were wrong so i corrected you. Your welcome.

5. lrohner profile image66
      lrohnerposted 13 years ago

Hoaxity hoax hoax. That poor baby is having an allergic reaction! Seriously. My middle daughter is allergic to some ingredient that's found in some skin lotions. When she is exposed to it, she has a histamine reaction (hope I got that right). If you lightly draw the tip of your finger over her skin, it raises up in welts almost instantly. I remember her having a hoot writing her name and stuff all over her arms and legs. It looked EXACTLY like what I saw on the video.

6. Jewels profile image82
      Jewelsposted 13 years ago

Think if it read "Allah says respect all women" then I might believe it.

1. profile image0

lol

7. minatoku profile image61
      minatokuposted 13 years ago

Religion is a hoax.

Exactly! smile

8. aguasilver profile image70
      aguasilverposted 13 years ago

Just imagine the uproar if this child's leg suddenly started reading:

Jesus is Lord....

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
        Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Pretty sure the laughter level would be much the same - but the chance of sparking yet another religious war would probably be higher. I know you guys love to kill for Jesus. sad

9. Rishy Rich profile image74
      Rishy Richposted 13 years ago

In that case, you guys will start kissing his a*se

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)