jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (18 posts)

Talmud does not consist of Word of Revelation

1. 69
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

Hi friends

Talmud  does not consist of Word of Revelation.
    So it is not the first source; it is a secondary / subordinate source subservient to Torah. Do you agree?

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. 0
      Deborah Sextonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is an English word.
      So if the Quran contains "The Book Of Revelations", it is copied from the English bible. How original

There is no way you would understand the Torat ha Sod.

2. 69

Hi friends

Talmud is a secondary source; it did not exist in the time of Moses. It should be followed only if it does not contradict Torah.If it contradicts Torah it should be discarded like a waste paper.

I love Moses and his mother; who were percipients of the Word of Revelation from the Creator-God Allah YHWH and their truthful accounts are mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. Disappearinghead profile image88
      Disappearingheadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Parr how can you love Moses when you didn't know them? For all you know they might have been really noisy neighbours who played their music too loud.

Do you love other dead people too?

1. 69
        paarsurreyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love all dead people whom the Creator-God Allah YHWH loved and chose them as Messengers Prophets; Moses was a law-bearer Prophet, even Jesus followed him; before Moses , Noah was the law-bearer Prophet and after Moses, Muhammad was the law-bearer Prophet:

[5:45] Surely, We sent down the Torah wherein was guidance and light. By it did the Prophets, who were obedient to Us, judge for the Jews, as did the godly people and those learned in the Law; for they were required to preserve the Book of Allah, and because they were guardians over it. Therefore fear not men but fear Me; and barter not My Signs for a paltry price. And whoso judges not by that which Allah has sent down, these it is who are the disbelievers.
        [5:46] And therein We prescribed for them: A life for a life, and an eye for an eye, and a nose for a nose, and an ear for an ear, and a tooth for a tooth, and for other injuries equitable retaliation. And whoso waives the right thereto, it shall be an expiation for his sins; and whoso judges not by what Allah has sent down, these it is who are wrongdoers.
        [5:47] And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, fulfilling that which was revealed before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel which contained guidance and light, fulfilling that which was revealed before it in the Torah, and a guidance and an admonition for the God-fearing.
        [5:48] And let the People of the Gospel judge according to what Allah has revealed therein, and whoso judges not by what Allah has revealed, these it is who are the rebellious.
        [5:49] And We have revealed unto thee the Book comprising the truth and fulfilling that which was revealed before it in the Book, and as a guardian over it. Judge, therefore, between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their evil inclinations, turning away from the truth which has come to thee. For each of you We prescribed a clear spiritual Law and a manifest way in secular matters. And if Allah had enforced His will, He would have made you all one people, but He wishes to try you by that which He has given you. Vie, then, with one another in good works. To Allah shall you all return; then will He inform you of that wherein you differed.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=43

1. 0

1. 69

I never said this. Did I?

2. skipper112 profile image60
            skipper112posted 6 years ago in reply to this

G'day Deboran now Paar is saying the Quran was written by Creator-God Allah  YHWH that to me is not possiable, what do you think of this statement

2. 0

Revelations did not exist in Moses' time either. It was many years after the death of Yahshua

3. 69

Talmod is a secondary source; its status is below the Torah.

1. 0

2. 0

4. 0
    Deborah Sextonposted 6 years ago

Proverbs 11:13
    A talebearer reveals secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit conceals the matter

Leviticus 19:16
    Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbor; I am the LORD.

Deuteronomy 33:29
    Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

Proverbs 17:4
    A wicked doer gives heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.

Talebearer is a person who maliciously gossips

5. thirdmillenium profile image70
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

Paar is bored with Bible topics and has gone on to  Talmud and Tora now

1. libby101a profile image61
      libby101aposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It seems so! I wonder what is next????

2. 69

There are parts in the Bible; which have been though incorrectly described by Bible , OT and NT; yet when corrected by Quran they become interesting.

Rest of the Bible is indeed boring; as it has no arguments, wisdom and reason part which make a book interesting. Isn't it?

1. libby101a profile image61
        libby101aposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Corrected by one man! A man with no witnesses! And the reason there are "differences" between the Qu'ran and the Bible is because Muhammad couldn't read or write... had he been able to read the Torah for himself I guarntee you there would be no differences... he thought he was describing it accurately! he also said the Torah is the true word of God yet his accounts in the Qu'ran of the stories in the Bible are way off! He was going off memory of theses stories! In fact, Muhammad made a big error when he said the Torah was the word of God because his accounts are as different as night and day!

The bible is not boring at all! It may be to you because you have motives to make it look bad! For if the Bible is truth then your Qu'ran is a lie! Therefore it is in your best interest to think and feel it is false! But you are relying on one man who had no witnesses! That's your business Paarsurrey!

I have read the Qu'ran and I beg to differ! The Qu'ran is in no way more interesting than the Bible! It is more bloody... more hatred and perverted! But what did I expect? It was a corrupt man who thought it up!

God bless Paarsurrey!

Peace

2. Fenixfan profile image89
        Fenixfanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is the thing that dooms most people. Oh I don't believe because it's not interesting. So let's change it to make it interesting. The whole concept of a religion is faith. Ask yourself if you would have been a disciple of Christ or one of the people who spat on him on his way to Golgotha. Could you really say you would have believed his claimings of being the Son of God? I mean even we today deny any kind of magic.

There are so many things that are interesting in the Bible. How about earthquakes, spirits rising from the dead, mass floods, flaming chariots.

And I have to disagree on one of these post I read earlier, saying that we are saved by grace. The Bible never states that grace "alone" saves us. If that is so then it contradicts itself in Mark 16:16. My point, however, is that questioning the validity of Jesus or God goes back to the same thing the Jews, Saducees, Pharisees, Gentiles and all other groups were doing. They thought that Jesus didn't make a good enough statement, yet He proved many miracles and was truly a man of peace. Mohammed is neither of those. A straight poser who sought fame and gained it. Must have been nice to have had 14 wives and foolish people to believe anything you said just because you said it happened. I wonder are all Muslims like that? I hope not, because isn't our President Muslim?

working