jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

"It is no more surprising to be born twice than to be be born once"

1. puebloman profile image59
    pueblomanposted 6 years ago

Do you agree?

1. Kimberly Bunch profile image61
      Kimberly Bunchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Reincarnation creates many many births and deaths.

big_smile I don't mind being born hundreds of thousands of times as long as I'm not stuck on one planet or one species of humanoid.

I'm Humanoid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK2gvRBLd0E

2. Leo Collins profile image81
    Leo Collinsposted 6 years ago

good point.

3. hanging out profile image60
    hanging outposted 6 years ago

reincarnation is an evil doctrine. There are countless situations of people killing people and then thinking "oh well they will have a better life next time round". The bible does not endorse reincarnation.

To be born twice from a biblical perspective is actually quite surprising. The day i was born again, i was so very surprised.
    and i still am surprised by what occurs because of that wonderful instaneous occurence .

1. puebloman profile image59
      pueblomanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your answers and an especial thank you to "hanging out". It always nice to be lectured by the "Elect".

You say reincarnation is a evil doctrine. And you say the bible doesn't endorse reincarnation. What you mean to say, in your charitable Christian way, informed by the love of Jesus, is that the bible says absolutely nothing about reincarnation one way or the other. "Evil" is just your narrow- minded frightened prejudice isn't it?

The bible doesn't endorse you either does it? So does that mean you are an evil doctrine?

I'd pay attention to what's hanging out if I were you, and put it away.

1. hanging out profile image60
        hanging outposted 6 years ago in reply to this

NO i said the bible doesn't endorse re-incarnation.
        Hebrews 9:27  "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"

2 Peter 2:9   "The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:" (no reruns, sorry season finale and closed)

id copy and paste more but i'm hoping you get the point.
        The bible doesn't endorse sinners, is that you? I am fully endorsed by jesus.
        Yes re-incarnation is evil. It will not get a person saved nor does it recognize jesus as the way nor is it from God, the creator of all things, in whom is all things, who made all things and by whom all things stay together.
        You are welcome for the lecture.
        plz don't be angry i am sure you are trying the best you can.

2. 0
      klarawieckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh... don't worry so much about it... You'll eventually reincarnate into the body of an iguana. It's just a matter of time. Be patient my little green friend! big_smile

4. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I always wonder how anyone who has ever brought home and loved their new baby the way normal love their babies (or even how anyone who even likes new babies) can believe that those precious creatures have anything but a brand new soul.

My belief is that we are born with only brand new souls and that those souls are built and grow as we do.  I just don't belief Nature or God recycles souls (regardless of our definition of "soul"), which are the very essence of who we are.  Maybe it's convenient or comforting or wishful-thinking to believe we were once a prince from long ago, a "farm slave", or a whatever else we can dream up.  Maybe, too, I'm wrong.  Who knows.

1. hanging out profile image60
      hanging outposted 6 years ago in reply to this

water always flows the path of least resistance. Belief, real belief, takes the path inspite of resistance. Ignorance creates resistance.