jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (22 posts)

There sure are alota "whys" about this "god thing."

1. qwark profile image59
    qwarkposted 6 years ago

...oh I have so many!

1. qwark profile image59
      qwarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no has any credible answers so I can understand why I'm getting no responses...

2. Mom Kat profile image87
    Mom Katposted 6 years ago

which "god thing" - there are over 160,000 different religions in the world, to which "god" are you referring?

1. qwark profile image59

Mom Kat: I don't care...you pick one....I'll go with it...ok?

1. Mom Kat profile image87
        Mom Katposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're the one with all the questions. Why don't you ask one & I'll see if I have enough knowledge about that religion to help you out.

1. qwark profile image59

hi Mom Kat: I don't think I mentioned religion..did I? uh uh didn't. It's just this god thing concpet that I have a million questions about.
          So you pick a god out of the many and we'll go from there....fair? ty :-)

To believe in any "god" automatically pulls toward religion: the belief of a higher power.

Alright - I'll pick a god for you then & let you ask away from there....

Odin - go smile

1. qwark profile image59

Ok Mom...the German god creator of man and woman....or was that Woden? Anyway, what was the purpose of "its" derivation?"
              Ty

1. luvpassion profile image61
                luvpassionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Coma the all powerful. smile

1. qwark profile image59

luv: "coma" seems to be the operative word...lol

Odin is a Norse God.

2. Disturbia profile image60
                    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think this thread is putting me into a coma (No disrespect to luvpassion intended).   Or maybe it's the margaritas.  Jeezzzzz, I'm surprised I can still find my keyboard.

3. qwark profile image59
    qwarkposted 6 years ago

gosh...even mom won't answer my questions....maybe there arent any answers...eh?

1. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wodin the Troll-Servant is the servant of Gurgthock. 

Odin (pronounced /ˈoʊdɨn/ from Old Norse Óðinn), is considered the chief god in Norse mythology and the ruler of Asgard. Homologous with the Anglo-Saxon Ƿōden and the Old High German Wotan, the name is descended from Proto-Germanic *Wōđinaz or *Wōđanaz. "Odin" is generally accepted as the modern English form of the name.

But you already know all this.  And if not, you could just look it up like I did.

You talk about the "god thing" alot, is it anything like "wild thing?"  Does it move you?  Do you wanna' know for sure?

1. qwark profile image59

Disturbia;...cant move me if I don't know what it is we're talking about....you got any idea what this god thing is everyone loves to banter about? AS I said I sure have lotsa questions about what seems to be nuthin'.

1. Jerami profile image78
          Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you have children I am sure that they have a bunch of  "WHY"s  concerning YOU. 
            It is a natural thing to do.

4. Mom Kat profile image87
    Mom Katposted 6 years ago

sorry - I've been busy working & being a mom, and other silly things like that.  I can't ALWAYS be on the computer tongue

And in all honesty, I haven't been feeling like my usual self lately & don't think I have the appropriate brain power or any energy for that matter to be even halfway decent at discussing this issue at this point in time.

Maybe when I'm feeling better & getting some real sleep I can visit back & pick it up again.  I'm almost done with my overnight shifts & then I get to transfer - so I'll actually get to sleep like everyone else smile

1. qwark profile image59

thanks for the try Mom...now get some sleep..:-)

can't - at least not tonight. I have my last overnight tonight.  After I got home this morning I did get in a 3 hour nap before my hubby had to go to work, so I should only be up for about 36 hours by the time it's all said and done.  Which isn't THAT bad, because there are times when I had to stay awake for 54 hours.
        But thank you smile

working