jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

It was not Judas who betrayed Jesus, but the apostle Paul

1. puebloman profile image61
    pueblomanposted 6 years ago

It was Paul who turned the revolutionary, anti social jewish sect of Jesus, into the evil form of christianity that we know today. Paul was a Saduccee, a sect hated by Jesus. He persecuted, maimed and murdered the followers of Jesus throughout his early life, to no effect.

The incident on the road to Damascus was a setup. Paul was snatched by the Romans, who he worked for. He was held and briefed incognito for three days inside the city walls, and given his briefing for the second half of his life - that he should stop murdering the followers of Jesus and transform this revolutionary sect into one that could serve both God and Mammon, and in time become the agent of spiritual repression for the Roman Empire.

He achieved all of this.He returned to Jerusalem where he defeated the apostles James and John - who had known Jesus personally, turning the Jewish sect of Jesus into one that sought to evangelise the goyim (meaning cattle - non Jews). Paul then embarked upon his missionary life. When the Roman secret service opined that he had done his duty, they arrested him.

"Civis Romanus Sum" he said "I am a Roman citizen". He was "taken to Rome", but had in fact been given a new identity and was never heard of again.

Jesus was a Jew, not a Christian. Jesus was neither God nor the son of God (not until 300 years after his death). Jesus was not Christ. Followers of Jesus believe "Love God and love one another".

All the rest we believe is cobbled together by the Paulians, who want a nice soft society soaked in money, plus God's blessing, usually for the little sect of "The righteous".

Jesus hated two types of people - priests, and the Elect. Paul elevates both.

2. 69
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

It was not Judas who betrayed Jesus, but the apostle Paul

Paul had never been an apostle of Jesus; he was his enemy.

3. Jerami profile image79
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

I'm not passing judgment .. Just saying ... 
    The new testament was the product of the religion that Constantine assembled and created.
       That is a  fact.  Poor choice of words .. BUT ..
       But is still a fact that Constantine wanted to bring together the religious folks through out his kingdom into a universal church system that HE was the ultimate authority.

For this reason I choose to keep an open mind in regards to believing "EVERYTHING" that is written in the New Testament as being the inspired word of God??? 

Politics entered into the equation when a religion began with an emperor of the Roman Empire as its ultimate authority.

I believe in the God of Abraham; I'm just not going to put my faith into Constantines VERSION of who that God Is.

4. 0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure it was the waiter!