jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What does freedom mean to you?????

1. maheshpatwal profile image81
    maheshpatwalposted 6 years ago

We all have different meaning of freedoms in your personal dictionary, To children it means freedom from homework and  studies, To some youngster it means freedom from any restrictions,To married people it means financial freedom. What does it mean to you????

1. stilljustwonderin profile image60
      stilljustwonderinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Freedom is internal.  I have the freedom to think, to feel, to believe, as I wish.
      Any part of your life that effects another person, the other person should be considered.  We may be free to go ahead and do, say, what ever we wish, but then we have to face the consequences of their freedom to respond.

2. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Freedom is the ability and right to choose from among all good options, and to feel safe doing so.   To be able to choose from among bad options is not really freedom; it's confusion and damage.

Freedom is that thing that's willingly given up (either temporarily or sometimes permanently) by our military people so that civilians can have it.

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

freedom to me to express my self in my own way

3. Woman Of Courage profile image59
    Woman Of Courageposted 6 years ago

Freedom to speak on things things that is important to me.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Freedom to me means being able to perform to my fullest potential  without fear of what others think of me, or whether I have their approval or not. It is to be able to say and think and do the best for me and people all around me without being deterred by the self doubt or criticism of others.

4. Jerami profile image78
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

I see freedom as knowing that we are on the road best suited, having no doubts that our quest is simply to arrive at the end of that road at a time most appropriate, regardless of how many little detours that we chose to take.

If I could just know that with all certainty ? 
        I would be Free.

5. srwnson profile image60
    srwnsonposted 6 years ago

I do know it, Freedom is the roads I drive every day, from one corner of our country to the other. The mountains, deserts and plains. The Cities and small towns, the oceans and lakes with over a million miles behind me, freedom is the open road.

God Bless

6. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

zero expectations, but being honest about if someone can or can not do this.