jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. 62
    dottie123posted 6 years ago

This week I have started paying attention to people around me and trying to figure out what they are saying is really want they mean.  You look around you and if you really look deeper, you start to wonder what road they think they want to go down.  With all the different influances no matter how suttle, trying to balance your own inner peace and awareness with this world that you don't want to really be like them but you have to interact. I tried yesterday to restart my medication. When I started years ago, I couldn't do it enough. I loved it, you opened your minds eye and you never knew what journey you would take.  The better I got, the more I wanted. Yesterday, nothing came...I was left in darkness....Have I lost my touch? Have I let the world into the only part of my life that made me truly happy and safe? I know I will need to build my skills again, I did find that my dreams I remembered and still can remember them. Might be a sign of the inner self awakening?? My minds eye was so skilled I could regress, I could throw out my anger and see it as energy. Some would think I was crazy, others would understand.  My teachers said I was very good, some made me seek others more advance then themselves.  The energy I could release and the plains that I could go to were over their heads.  I will share some of my past as I renew my craft.  I think some of why I stopped was because I got scared, scared of the unknown and how to controll my gift.  This time, I will stand tall and seek for the energy of all of our lives and how it makes us whole...You are the energy you give out...

1. aka-dj profile image79
      aka-djposted 6 years ago

2. nair.padmaraj profile image59
      nair.padmarajposted 6 years ago

When you find out who you are, you will not remain as the you who  you knew any  more.

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dottie, we need to reinvent ourselves all the time and the trick is to be in touch with yourself!! Nothing stops you now that you have decided !

Well said Padmaraj Nair!!