jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (16 posts)

Every one is born without atheism and atheism is induced by Skeptics?

1. 69
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

It is very natural to believe in the Creator- God Allah YHWH. The Creator- God Allah YHWH has revealed himself through great human beings who were righteous people called Messengers Prophets; who were men of character which further supports this natural belief.

It is prolife and serves humanity well

1. Mark Knowles profile image62
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nonsense. Please at least attempt to add some reason to your postings. Does a baby know wot Mo or Jeebus sed? I think not. You religionists sure are funny - I will give you that. lol

1. pisean282311 profile image59
        pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i remember a kid coming to me and saying why doesnot x diety kill y diety?..wont name x and y...x belonged to one religion and y to another...i replied because superman can't kill batman smile..religion can be dangerous at times...we should have better way of inducing morals than religion and books...in today's time atleast we need to reconsider things...

1. 69
          paarsurreyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That would be quite OK for everybody including the non-religionists

2. Mark Knowles profile image62

Yes we should. I believe we should teach children how to go about developing ethics for themselves through discussion. That way they may be more inclined to actually follow them.

This rubbish people like Usmanali here keep spamming the world with is clearly broken.

This guys dumps the same irrational nonsense over and over. And expects to be able to convince people he has something of value - when all they do is dump spam and fight.

2. Pcunix profile image91
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nonsense.  I was not born with any such belief in my head.  My parents and the rest of society tried to feed it to me, but I instantly rejected it as complete nonsense.  I was born an atheist and remained so.

its great that atleast you could avoid the trap...

3. 0
      gregster77posted 6 years ago in reply to this

dude GOD'S NAME IS NOT allah......allah is the name of a paganism moon god..if u talk about GOD say the right things man.....

islam is not created by muhammed its old and paganism

One notable center of Hubal-worship is said to have been at the Kaaba at Mecca, prior to the religious reforms instituted by Muhammad in AD 630. At that time, the moon god Hubal was the most senior of the 360 god idols worshipped in the shrine.

At the Kaaba the idol of Hubal was made of red agate, and shaped like a human, but with the right hand broken off and replaced with a golden hand. When the idol was moved inside the Kaaba, it had seven arrows in front of it, which were used for divination.[6] According to Karen Armstrong, in her book Islam: A Short History, the Kaaba was dedicated to Hubal, and contained 360 idols which probably represented the days of the year,[7] and Hubal's was said to be the grandest of the idols. As an infant, Muhammad was brought before Hubal by his grandfather Abd al-Muttalib, at-Tabari records in The History of the Prophets and Kings 1:157. When Muhammad conquered Mecca in AD 630, he ended the Quraysh's tradition of idol-worship by smashing the statue of Hubal along with the other 360 idols at the Kaaba, and re-dedicated the structure to allah, the so called  onegod.[8]

YHVH  IS GOD   however paganism sects does use his name for their foolishness but they will be judged

read "history of god"..book written by ex nun ..yshuah too is similar to allah...

4. 0

HIS Pain our Salvation

Why does the world cancel out the true GOD of all gods and deny the true belief

Sure he has borne our grieves

We sought the world and found nothing but darkness; we live a life ruled by a lying pharaoh

Our sins are massively wicked and causes us to be painful while the ONE and ONLY carried out our sorrows

In vain we worship and claim His KINGDOM, in shame we deny His sacrifice and broke HIS covenants then we all esteemed HIM stricken

The corruption of this world is in danger and we all are in fault for not being cautious

The truth is defected through the lies in variation of one book affecting generations to suicide

My HEAVENLY FATHER smitten and afflicted, the tears of blood and the lashes of gold

He was bruised for our iniquities; we were freed for HIS pleasure and righteousness

The guilt of our abominations was taken from us as a gift as the chastisement of our peace was upon HIM

Healing is given by his stripes but we bathe our souls in self-righteousness, vanity, and brutal sin

Like sheep we went astray wandering around forgiveness and HIS mercy not realizing that we are in need

To us the criminals HE was led as a lamb to slaughter, with our weapons of destruction we stand in unity all in laughter

Prison and Judgment became HIS comfort as a waterfall of slicing knives into our minds and spirit

With no remorse we all jumped to the line of confliction and started to beat on HIM with our belt of thorns

Our transgression got HIM stricken leaving only memories of spiritual adulteries and nasty fornications

We are stupid of our sinful fragmentations having wondrous actions of horrifying trespasses in malediction

A world of believers of evil and creators of felonies all combusted in flames of fantasies of hatred

HE who came brought Love and Salvation and left hopeless knowing that we are a burden

All amazed of our ignorance in deception and our love of flowing currency not really living

Yet He fined peace in His death and gave Himself joy and pleasure loving us all believing in His plan of salvation

Are we at all intact with the Kingdom and are we not HIS creation!!!

The LORD CHRIST is still in intercession, HOLY GHOST FIRE is still burning, and the church is still arising

Now it comes, the latter days of true persecution, Fisherman of the seas, Workers of the ultimate Gifts

The guillotine, the destroyer is at rally full of lousy weapons

Do we stand still and watch our deaths in vanity or do we Praise and Worship trusting the Word, our guide and gateway for a true revival

We all know that the weapons are old and carry the same stinger

Therefore why are we hibernating when a cause is at hand?

Dead minds and unattended souls arise and breathe the breath of truth

Heavy in the struggle, brave in the Gospel, Strong in faith, and Loving in the message

Hurry for its time and be merry for its ordained; the army is ready and the gate is open

They are coming out by the dozens, in false teachings all will rise turning us against each other

So let us share HIS pain for the gain of our salvation

In Baptism of water and Spirit in the Name of the one and only CHRIST JESUS lets us stand in faith, in preparation for its time for breakthrough graciously

Praise the LORD your GOD and always know that HE IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, the KEY of our true Victory!!!

1. Mark Knowles profile image62

Because it is war mongering nonsense. Your last sentence is ridiculous. Any "victory," needs to be internal.

If you are I suspect you are who was emailing me - I once again suggest you seek professional help. If you are not - you have a twin. wink

Seriously - get some help. Talk to some one. This will get worse if you don't until the fact that people will not believe what you tell them to believe will eat you up.

2. Peter Hoggan profile image86
    Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago

Everyone is born without concept or belief in god or deity. What happens after that is that the pressure of others comes to bare in order to indoctrinate us with their beliefs. Some see the light, or should I say are blinded by the light, others see common sense and seek individualism and their own moral code.

I think everyone needs to open their eyes to the bigotry and crimes against humanity that are still to this day carried out in the name of religion and see it for what it really is - just plain ugly.

1. 0

It’s an illusion to some but in fact authenticity to all

A choice incurable or beautiful, simply a foul call

It brings joy and peace as lost and sleep

Free will, the ultimate gift

The very power that proves God existence

We in fact are not just creations but instead His children

He is the Alpha and Omega, the One and Only

Comical how we are the breed in between

Do you now see how we know good and evil?

He created both as of a test allowing free will

A delusional enslavement that causes to kill

Are we controlled robots or chaotic humans

Why the anarchy just open the eyes of your heart

Look around it’s an exam scored on the big day

Your soul is on the line, will you pass or fail

Again a decision, a will to choose freely

A choice to be made, man above God or God above man

Are we truly enslaved to the Bible?

Instead the master is brutal the fatal free will, sin

When we realize the facts, the effect is to blame

Yes, the father of lie exists, but does not free will

So why sin in shame and deny the rules of the game

To you it’s a joke, His just trying to control

In fact you control, down or up! Come on lets be real!

An officer on the road in a deep patrol

Fire alarm set but nowhere to roll

Cannot be dropped for you are already fallen

Life is tough isn’t, religion a reality, your head swollen

Demons fighting, your inheritance stolen

The more you rebel, the angrier you get

In fact death is here, free will, you’ve already met

Truth is souls are suffering, some rejoicing

Why! All based on a choice yours freely to take

A preacher preaches; a teacher teaches

You my friend freely decide to learn and earn

Its coming back isn’t it, the will to burn

As for me I prefer the Word of the Lord, my GOD, peace confirmed

A Book given, rules to follow, self righteousness to term

Free will, just a test and God’s worldly given attribute

Use it wisely, be safe and listen to learn

We are not robots, but humans a beautiful plantation

We are His children not just a creation

So let us wipe away His tears and give some appreciation

3. SilentReed profile image89
    SilentReedposted 6 years ago

When I was born, religion was furthest from my mind. The only thought I had was how to suckle the nipples to get nourishment.

1. 0

Death is Simple

Listen here I beg of you to learn
      Death is not a token, not a pleasure for you to earn
      It comes from sin and separates the divine
      It’s not a dream but sleep intoxicated with wine
      So please hear and try to live a life of worthiness
      Having GOD being in your tongue, all praise and happiness
      Wages of sin is death, read Romans 6, and see the irony
      Separating your soul from your body is vanishing physically
      You become simply dust, decaying to a world of zero
      The things of your lifetime is just memory
      Being nonentity is now your reality
      Incarnation to the non-existent, wondering to and fro
      A process of fertilization where maggots grow
      Separating your soul from GOD being dead because of cause and effect
      Adam disobeyed and hid from GOD putting on clothes, deadly catastrophe
      Spiritual death not being in love with the divine FATHER
      Wicked just running away from righteousness, the truth of a miracle blessing
      In fact just look around and see the after math, is it not sin and death ragingly kissing !!!
      Be awaken for if you die your nothing, you sleep into the earth not traveling

They all want to die in peace and enter heaven
      Have you loved you life and gave it bread
      Were you in control being ignorant of the GOSPEL?
      You went around teaching false doctrines so how dear you say you’re not in hell
      Judgment day coming, being dead you’re just waiting in your sandy and dusty cell
      CHRIST spoke the word and you heard the bell
      You are now resurrected, not incarnated, but giving a yell
      The heat is scorching, fire burning, and volcanic flames of this brutal jail
      Sorry but they lied to you, death is not sweet and that angel is fatal
      Among the fallen, being a watcher, his meal is served, you’re on the table
      There is no such thing as incarnation to a bunny
      The idea of going to another dimension when dead is phony
      Realize that you have one chance to live but one fact to die
      So why do you listen to these ridiculous myths of Buddha and karma
      Taken from the Bible and rearranged for your destruction
      Used by the media incorporating magic for your delusion
      Seriously are you that dense not to see your life is an illusion
      Brutal degeneration, distracting motion of troublesome dark portion, lying manipulation
      Temptation and seduction of vicious fornication, spiritual adultery of false religion
      Possession and obsession of demonic corruption, tracts of bloody business operation
      As the trace of pitiful desolation of sorry souls of media intercession
      Be of good warning of a new world order, death is simple and is an old world division
      No caring of age or race, with no discrimination and no segregation
      Death comes and stay knowing all sinning to hell lake fire of nasty oblivion

4. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

I don't believe I or anyone else is born with a belief of anything other than nursing tyts, or a bottle.