A Question for others with faith

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (79 posts)
  1. srwnson profile image59
    srwnsonposted 13 years ago

While crossing through Texas recently I had a layover in Loredo. I met a young family who were at a Lowe's asking for money for food and gas to get to Stockton. They said they'd been praying for relief and couldn't understand why they hadn't recieved it. I answered by giving them a twenty. How should one answer a question like this when faced with it directly? I see it alot on the road. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

P.S. Also please pray for On The Road Ministries, a group of drivers that haul mobil chapels to TA's across America.

1. Deaconess profile image59
      Deaconessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus said that we are to never ask God for anything... for God already knows what we need. Through scripture study, we should know, that God always provides... but it isn't always in ways we expect or hope for... if we don't find what we are looking for, it is because we are not seeking with the proper perspective.

1. Jerami profile image59
        Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure where you read that?
        I remember it saying that we should not worry, for God knows... 

Scripture also says that they have not, cause they ask not?

srwnsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm not good a quoting scripture and pointing out that God knows what they need would hardly help their misery. So what spiritual food would help other then a donation?

Bless those that need blessings.

1. Jerami profile image59
            Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think that finances are kinda like bodies of later.

The water is clear as it continues to flow but when we dam up that stream the water becomes murky and can become polluted when proper exchange of fresh water coming in and water going out is not maintained. 
               When we build our own little lake, the fish down river suffer.

In answer to your question I guess that we have to pass on the proper proportion of that which we have received. 

I think that is a requirement for a Christian to also be a naturalists if they are true to their beliefs.

By what ever name tag that they wear; We can tell a tree by its fruits.

2. rb11 profile image65
        rb11posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Here are the most prominent scriptures about asking:

Matthew 7:7-11 (NKJV)

7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

9 Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?

10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

Matthew 21:22 (NKJV)

22 And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.

John 14:13-14 (NKJV)
        13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

John 15:7 (NKJV)
        7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

John 16:23-24 (NKJV)
        23 "And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.

24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

3. Richieb799 profile image76
        Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I like that you have pointed out 'not looking at it with proper perspective' I think God has already given us the answers to a large number of problems with his teachings and all we can do is put our trust in him to be there in our darkest moments.

2. Woman Of Courage profile image60
      Woman Of Courageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Srwnson, God bless your generous heart.

3. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

what you did I would have also done, and I also am not sure how to answer that person. except to say maybe, lets boith of us pray togeather for were ever two are gattherd he will hear. and help her that way.

would not really know how to answer her on that one, though spot to be in for both of you.

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The twenty is the only sensible answer needed. Praying wont help, but the twenty will.

When I see need like this it doesn't matter about the prayer.
        Ask people for help when you need it. There are many who will give help. smile

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
          dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

true Earnest, maybe not so much the prayer as the donation is best.

hard question to answer.

4. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

An atheist asks another atheist for some money to get to Stockton, so he gave him some money.

So what?

Tens of thousands of children pray to god for a morsel of food and die of starvation daily.

Their prayers are never answered, but the family trying to get to Stockton did get their prayers answered. Funny how that works... wink

So this sir would be your answer? "Tens of thousands of children pray to God for a morsel of food and die of starvation daily why should your prayers be answered."  I'm not an atheist so such cruel words are beyond me. I liked Earnests answer much better. Which I presume to be if you give from the heart no words are necessary. I suspect he may have some driver in him.

1. Beelzedad profile image58

Proclaiming the prayers of a family who needed money to travel were answered by your god while ignoring that the prayers of other families never get answered and as a result they die, isn't cruel?

I was completely unaware that's the mindset of drivers. Somehow, I doubt it. smile

You twist my words to suit your own. I never said that. The family was speaking to me when I gave them the money, not praying. You read what you want to and ignore the rest.  It is clear from my earlier questions of you that you know nothing about drivers. I told you google wouldn't help you find the answers. The answers aren't necessary for you to live your life.

Who said there wasn't cruelty in the world? Not I.

2. profile image0
        Ana Louisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Maybe their prayers were answered because those who gave, did so directly.  Money and food flows into other countries to help their poor and starving, but the governments and pirates of these other countries do not always allow those donations to ever reach the people, instead take the bounty for themselves.  The world does not lack charity, it lacks honesty and integrity.  God always works through people, but the people have to do the right thing with what is provided.  The fault is never God's, but the self serving of man-kind.

Believe or not believe, what happens in the world (good or bad) depends  on the humans that occupy it.  The world belongs to us, and if you believe in God, was given to us to care for.  God gave us everything we will ever need to feed the world, and provide for every human being on it,  The only reason that there are starving people and ravaged countries is because of the greed, cruelty, and the worship of self.  God does not do things to us, we do them to ourselves.  But then that is human nature - to point the finger at someone else...redirect the blame.  God makes a great scapegoat for those who cannot see beyond the physicality of the human condition, and the indirect approach of God to let us be all we can be, free from the puppeteers strings.

No judgment here - just observation.

And you know this how? And, how is that relevant to prayers being answered by gods?

The world is primarily religious, that would probably explain the lack of honesty and integrity your refer.

Here is where you have provided an argument that most believers offer, which simply doesn't hold. If your god works through PEOPLE, then he can work through the people who need it the most, like the starving children and the Stocktons who needed money to travel, rather than working through you or the truck driver in the OP. In fact, if your god actually answered prayers and did work through the people who needed it the most, there would be no such thing as starvation.

I understand that, but believers don't agree. They believe their gods are in control. 

Again, your argument does not hold at all. There is greed and cruelty everywhere, but some believers are well fed and taken care of while other believers are not, yet the believers who are well fed believe it is their god who is providing.

No, it is not human nature, it is religions that are to blame for that. 

Very poor observations and very weak argument. Try again with a little honesty and integrity. smile

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, this message is for you.

Now you’ve heard many non-believers here on hubpages ask the question, “Why doesn’t God answer everyone's prayers and prevent suffering in the world?” Let’s address that.

God allowed Satan to test Job’s devotion to God. God allowed Satan to bring forth much suffering on his children his servants and himself Job 2:7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord and said, from going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down it.

I think this verse and several like it in the story of Job is very telling. Satan walks among the nations of the world seeking to destroy believers faith in God and he uses mortals as the tool to do it possibly without their even knowing it. Job 1:17 While he was speaking, there came also another and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands and fell upon the camels and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

In this verse, the Chaldeans were agents of suffering, were they evil? It’s difficult to judge, probably not. They were simply a Semitic people trying to survive in the ancient world. We do know that the most famous of their kings was Nebuchadnezzar II, who rebuilt Babylon. Eventually they made great progress in science-particularly astronomy and mathematics-and strongly influenced the Greeks.

We know from the bible that Job was a wealthy man because of God’s blessings. Perhaps the loot stolen from Job had a profound effect on their society. Speculation on my part, but the point is we don’t know how the suffering of others may/may not influence the outcome of God’s plan.

Job 1:22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

If only people today had that kind of faith! When you blame God for the sins of the world giving mortals and Satan a free pass -well, how does this verse say Job didn’t charge God?

Job suffers and in Job chapter 30 verse 20 he begins to question Gods reasoning just as many non-believers do today. Job 30:20 I cry unto thee, and thou dost not hear me: I stand up, and thou regardest me not. Job 30:21 Thou art become cruel to me: with thy strong hand thou opposet thyself against me.

He laments for several more verses. Then the Lord does the strangest thing, with all of Job’s older and wiser friends who cannot answer, The Lord answers through a young man, Job 32:6,7,8, Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite answered and said, I am young, and ye are old; wherefore I was afraid and durst not shew you mine opinion. I said, days should speak and multitude of years should teach wisdom. But there is a spirit in man:(see verse 18, the spirit within Elihu) and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

God speaks to Job and describes the wonders of the universe that he created. He explained to Job that there were reasons for everything he did that he need not explain to foolish people who would ask God “why?”

Job 40:2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it. In other words, if you are arrogant enough to hold yourself up to having the knowledge of God and his workings, then you should have the wisdom to answer the question for yourself.

Blessings to those who pray for them.

I'm arrogant for questioning gods actions of allowing millions to starve to death while he feeds you? That's one of the worst answers yet, completely void of any compassion or accountability, cruelty in it's rationale and delivery.

Besides, I'm not questioning your gods actions, I'm questioning your actions. smile

1. aguasilver profile image71
                aguasilverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

1 Corinthians 13:3

Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or [c] in order that I may glory, but have not love (God's love in me), I gain nothing.

You do not have that love, or if you did, you would put your mithering into action, instead of wasting everyone's time asking the same stupid question, designed to never be answered TO YOUR SATISFACTION so that you can keep mithering on.

Like I have said before, join the UN food program, go to the starving millions and feed them.... Just like Christians do.

Not everyone is called to go to the hungry, some support the program with their cash, prayers and donations, all are serving.

Except it seems you.... who just mither onward.

If you wrote hubs instead of spending your time pestering folk, you may even be worthy of being called a hubber, as it is you are a troll who haunts the forums wasting band width.

I understand why you would consider it a waste of everyone's time as they are well fed and their prayers get answered, so why should they bother worrying about those who don't get their prayers answered and starve to death. This must be the "love" you refer that I do not possess.

Does the UN food program feed you? If not, why not?

Are you supported by this program or does your god provide for you?

Yes, I see why you would have to attack me personally rather than dealing with this blatant contradiction of belief, as it would show beyond a shadow of a doubt that gods don't answer prayers and that would crumble the house of cards that is your religion. smile

1. alternate poet profile image66
                    alternate poetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi Beelzedad

I notice in the large numbers of responses to your question - nobody has answered it.

Oscar Wilde:
                    "Don't argue with fools, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience"

3. Druid Dude profile image60
        Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Didn't realize atheists were so gullible. Almost as bad as christians (present company excepted) Hey, Beelze, I need to get to Hawaii. Got some cash? Money not the issue. Missed the point. Stay up   past your bedtime?

Why do you need me? Doesn't your god provide for you? Not getting a reward for your faith? LOL. smile

5. kess profile image61
      kessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Only the faithless will be constrained by the worldly affairs ( eating drinking , place to live,where to stay ,, etc)

Because they too strive after the temporal things for they are still "worldly" in their mindset.

The faithful already know the good purpose of all things and know all their need are already provided.

For they see all things as the will of God.

2. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 13 years ago

I've done the same thing numerous times. Maybe actions like ours were the answers to the prayers.

1. LeslieAdrienne profile image70
      LeslieAdrienneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Praise God Habee....

You are so right...God uses people to bless people. The family in need was receiving a portion of their prayer answer through the hand of srwnson....

Just live to give......

How does this help them spiritually I mean, other non-Christian drivers give also. What would one say to help spiritually I mean. Thanks

1. LeslieAdrienne profile image70
          LeslieAdrienneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Spiritually they must be encouraged to stand on the Word...They must be reminded that there is a tangible enemy in the spirit (the devil) who will pressure you until if possible you will abandon your testimony....

This is where the power of the Holy Spirit comes in....He has empowered us to fight the necessary fight...As believers, we must remind one another of what the Word says....we must physically help where we can.....we must lift one another up until strength to stand alone rises up....

Ours is a system of faith....we are required to believe before we see....When our brothers and sisters are down and discouraged, we comfort them and build them up through the Word.

Keep the purity of the Word in your  mouth and you will be used of God to minister to multitudes...changing lives and gaining victory.

1. Woman Of Courage profile image60

Amen!

2. Druid Dude profile image60

give that person a CEEgar!

3. h.a.borcich profile image62
    h.a.borcichposted 13 years ago

I also give what I can when faced with a family/person in need. Often times I am told I was scammed. It doesn't matter to me if that is the case. If the test was for my good, I gave freely. It is up to God to deal with their motives as I see it.

4. Woman Of Courage profile image60
    Woman Of Courageposted 13 years ago

I love helping people who is in need whenever I can. When someone has been praying for money that is needed quickly, they don't need to hear anyone telling them '' I will pray for you to recieve the money.''

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...i help people everyday through work...in cases of people asking for money on the street, I direct them to where to go to get help.. and advocate for them....by making the calls myself when it is required.....because there are lots of places that are around to help out.....the help required is usually long term (more than 6 months) if they are on the streets....my help is not faith based...

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...a good way to help is by knowing the resources available for people to access...not just by handing out money....

2. Druid Dude profile image60

We are our brothers keepers.

6. aguasilver profile image71
    aguasilverposted 13 years ago

You did the right thing, because the word tells us that when we are asked, we give.

You and the other drivers were used by God to answer their prayer, that needed to be impressed upon them, and whenever I give I always make sure they know it's God providing, not me.

Once you have given a blessing to someone, you are finished with the offering, it's their responsibility to do as they wish with, and if they do the wrong thing, then God will do whatever is required to educate them.

Equally I never refuse a blessing, for the giver is also blessed for their faithfulness.

So, why does your god provide for you and the other drivers instead of the people who need it the most? Are you special over and above others?

1. aguasilver profile image71
        aguasilverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Beelzedad, you have asked this a million times and it's been answered a million and one times, either check into an alzheimer's clinic or change the record. smile

It has not been answered honestly, but only with contradictions and excuses. Answer it honestly and you'll never see it asked again. So sorry that the question makes you feel uneasy, that's the point. smile

1. h.a.borcich profile image62
            h.a.borcichposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Have you posed your questions to any of the ministers at local or larger churches? Have you written to theologians at any christian colleges? I would think that if your questions were truly needing to be answered that you would look beyond the few christians who survive the religions forum on hubpages.
            If you keep getting the same answers from chistian hubbers, why do you foolishly keep asking?  Either you don't believe us or you just want to mock us. I think your motives are clear smile

I expected you to attack me in order not to honestly answer the question. smile

Cute smile You ignored the first part of my post which was a very honest suggestion as to where you might find better answers. You might not be able to recognize help or answers if you counted this as an attack:
                Have you posed your questions to any of the ministers at local or larger churches? Have you written to theologians at any christian colleges? I would think that if your questions were truly needing to be answered that you would look beyond the few christians who survive the religions forum on hubpages.
                Do you go to Taco Bell and order cheeseburgers? If you aren't finding what you want in the place that you are looking, you may need to try a different place!
                Twist this into an attack if you want, I am only trying to help you find the answers you claim to be seeking.

No, I don't think you are. If you did, you would honestly answer the question yourself. smile

I have answered your questions as have many other christians on these threads. Be honest with yourself - YOU reject all our answers. smile

2. h.a.borcich profile image62

I answered the question.
                    Yes I believe in God. I do believe He answers prayers. His answers are not always clearly understood by us mere mortals.

This is when you throw in the starving children, and tell me God doesn't answer our prayers, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Now I have answered your question YET AGAIN. Will you continue the 2 year old behavior saying I didn't answer the question all because I did not answer it with one of your preapproved answers?

smile

2. srwnson profile image59

You’ve asked this question before, like a emulator who repeats the words spoken to him by immoral persons. “Prove it, Prove it, Prove it”.

Even the Great Pharaoh of the Exodus who saw all the mighty deeds the Lord did, his heart was hardened and he did not believe. So to people like you who would see yet, lacking faith would still not believe.

Your heart is stone and your mind closed with a lock that can only be opened with the key found only in the word. If you have studied the word as you’ve said and not found the key, your mind will never be opened to accept the truth of Christ the Lord.

So, I should completely immerse myself in superstition and myth while ignoring the plight of others. Yes, I can see how that would work. smile

3. Woman Of Courage profile image60

Beelzedad, When will you be tired of repeating the same questions over again.?

When someone honestly answers them, of course. Are you prepared to do that or will your argument also contain the very same dishonest contradictions? smile

1. Woman Of Courage profile image60

No, I will not waste my time and energy repeating the truth to you. Your question has already been answered in the other forums several times. I can see right through your motives, and I know you are playing games. You are not fooling me, because you don't believe any answer a christian give you. By the way, a simple discussion is not a argument. Do you know the difference?

I would agree that you're wasting your time and energy. When you can't honestly answer a simple question and keep providing contradictions, that is indeed a waste of time. 

It has not been answered honestly, and the reason for that is because believers know that if they did answer it honestly, they would be admitting that their gods don't answer prayers at all.

That is the truth.

You can assume what you wish but it's clear that you'll not be honest about dealing up this contradiction.

I will believe an honest answer when I see it. smile

4. Druid Dude profile image60

The heart and mind are "known". Prayer is dependent on faith. In the opening scenario, the prayers were answered. They got money. Visualization is a precept of positive thinking goal orientation. Prayers of all sizes are answered every day, but we are not to look to the spirit for that which we can change. It isn't a panacea. It is a  reward for faith.

7. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

I think your answer was fine.  I don't think there's THE answer for your question.

1. BDazzler profile image77
      BDazzlerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree 100% ... packaged answers aren't usually all that good.

8. BDazzler profile image77
    BDazzlerposted 13 years ago

I don't have a general answer for that ... one time I was compelled to get out of my chair at 11:30 (just an unshakable feeling) and after a series of wrong turns I found myself holding a crying homeless person telling them that although they were invisible to men, they were not invisible to God.

Seems like I did give them a 20.  It was just freaking weird. I was not looking for a homeless person.  I was going someplace else. I was looking for something else.  But I came face to face with a human being that God cared about.

Other times, I've felt that giving money would be wrong.  That doesn't mean I was right, but I went with that to.

Not all homeless are bums or addicts, especially in this economy.

9. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

http://www.edkrebs.com/herb/petoons16/toonimageenc.jpg

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

..i like that....'sez it all Earnest...

10. IntimatEvolution profile image69
    IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years ago

He has to keep a suitable balance.  How do we know that God answers these prayers anyways?  Maybe that should be the question.

What balance do your refer? Are you saying god answers the prayers of Christians here but not of Christians in other parts of the world? Is the balance such that some will get fed and live while others starve and die? smile

1. Druid Dude profile image60

Again. These matters are in MAN'S hands. Would you like the almighty to be doing diaper changes. If man cared about man, no one would be going hungry. If the concepts that have been espoused,    not just by christians,   but great souls everywhere, were being heeded, then we wouldn't have war, Blaming God for man's failure to grasp the idea that we need to set aside our differences, or perish, is total BS. How many hungry people did you walk past this week? In a godless world, we are even more "our brother"s keeper" Your level of understanding is quite dismal. (no offense) Most people don't seem to get it. even those considered VERY religious.

LOL. And, the contradictions and hypocrisy just keep coming. Dismal, at best. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)