jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

Today my thoughts are in love.  I was thinking the best kind of love is the spiritual kind, but the spiritual kind is also the most dangerous or scary.  Being in spiritual love leaves you completely open to being stabbed in the heart with a dagger.  However, being in this capacity of spiritual love also gives certain, undefiled, undestracted riches that no other sort of love can bring.  So wherever it be that you want to find true love in it's riches you have to leave yourself knowingly vulnerable to him/her.

The world changes the ideas of what love is, in which case love became demoted to priciples of concept or idealized love and lacks all the goodness and feelings associated with love.  ie;  men and womend rarely express their true thoughts or intentions unless there is a given a certain amount of time acceptable to the world, in accordence to what is "normal". 

If a man and women decided on the day they met that they loved each other, more than likely the two will, will games to see if the other person feels the same instead of just being where you are.  I believe there is no room in life especially in love to let the world determine what love is for you.  No one can do that. 

So...if you are looking for true love, go for it, say what need to say when you feel it, if you can't then it's just not love.  smile

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Thank you My Goddess, you returned me to perspective - or perspective to me smile

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Anytime My MetaGod.  smile

3. Crash Jones profile image61
    Crash Jonesposted 8 years ago

My wife firmly believes I should worship at the alter of her.

4. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

Lucky Man

5. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

I think that thinking about thinking has reverse implications.  It's like crossing the mental line of knowledge into pure stupidity when you think about the effects of thinking.

First thought was thinking, last thought was in thinking.  What a duality!  What consequence. 

6. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Sandra, I completely agree with your sentiments on saying what you feel when you feel it.

I disagree that spiritual love leaves you open to being stabbed in the heart with a dagger.

That dagger is fear, and perfect love casteth out fear.

When you are completely engaged in spiritual love, it is sufficient to love another and know that on the spiritual plane they love you too, regardless of the quirks of the human being they inhabit, which may prevent them from speaking or showing that spiritual love in space and time right now.

Spiritual love is knowing that you are laughing about this together on another plane of existence, and that all pain is limited to the human being plane of existence.

I am you and you are me, and always and ever one shall we be ...

1. RFox profile image83
      RFoxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

This is a beautiful explanation of what I call 'true love'. smile
      You should be able to say what you feel and embrace the love. And when you are open and honest and genuine even the most hesitant (to express themselves) partner begins to feel safe enough to show their true self as well. Giving unconditional love will result in unconditional love returning to you.

And it's such a wonderful thing when it happens! big_smile

2. 0

whenever you write, I just think, wow what a gal that Jenny!  smile

7. RFox profile image83
    RFoxposted 8 years ago

Thanks Sandra for reminding us of the love! wink

8. Andrew0208 profile image60
    Andrew0208posted 8 years ago

Love is a vital virtue! It's the greatest virtue that ensures a man's peace and soundness of the mind. I cherish it more than anything in Life. God is Love!

9. mohitmisra profile image60
    mohitmisraposted 8 years ago

God is love,love is god.
    poet Mohit.K.Misra

1. 0

or just Love