jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Did Jesus ever judge anyone?

1. 60
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

Did Jesus ever judge anyone? if he did then I can Judge, it's he my example ?

1. Jerami profile image78
      Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think so???

Matthew 23 ...  Jesus was blasting the scribes and Pharisees through out the chapter.  He said that all the blood shed by their fathers would come down on their heads "Them" sons of Satan. 
         Jesus told those men that was standing before him of the things that they were going to do to his disciples in the years to come.   And they did.

Jesus also told his disciples in the next chapter of the things that the Pharisees were going to do to them.

Yes  I think that Jesus judged the scribes and Pharisees.

But no!  that does not give you the right to judge in the sence that you speak.
           You and were not apointed as he was given to do from his father.

2. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great idea, let's all judge in the name of Jesus. We'll give it a good name, too. Let's call it the "Inquisition" smile

3. 0
      sandra rinckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So he said, "Judge not lest ye be judged", then he says "do not make laws that you cannot abide in", and Jesus judges everyone so Jesus is the ultimate hypocrite.

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Jesus declared the scribes and pharisees as being hypocrites.

3. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 6 years ago

"Judge not lest ye be judged"! If you judge others before you first judge yourself you are wrong! "The saints shall judge the world"! We are the saints!

If you first judge yourself then you have every right to show others their wrongs! However, I don't judge people!

Jesus was the son of God! If he judged then he had every right to do so!

1. marty1968 profile image60
      marty1968posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I dont judge people either. I should seep off my own doorstep before i should knock on anyone elses door (figuratively speaking)