jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

1. sybleschitoskey profile image59
    sybleschitoskeyposted 6 years ago

If you were to stand before the throne tonight, and Jesus asked you, " Why should I let you into my kingdom" what would be your response?

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because I need love.

2. pylos26 profile image76
      pylos26posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would say to jesus…why would I want to come to your kingdom with all them flatfoot lying murdering Christians.

1. qwark profile image60
        qwarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was banned for 3 days.
        Too many guffaws = a ban...lol
        Thanks for the "glowing" description of me. The only thing that wasn't correct was the can't catch fish part.....lolol.  :-)

1. 0
          china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes- there have been a rash of bannings, the kristians are on an organised mission I think, an underhand, lying, moralising, slimy attempt (very kristian in nature) to remove as many detractors as possible.  Maybe there is a babble thumping takeover of these pages planned also, first hubpages, next the world !!!  big_smile

3. skye2day profile image84
      skye2dayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because I Believe in you Jesus who died on the cross for my sins so I could be forgiven and made righteous in your eyes and the Father. To you be the Glory and Honor. I loved you so much  Jesus and walked with you. You held my hand.You wiped my tears.You stood by me. You held me up. You are my best freind. I trust and believe your Words. They are Holy life and truth. The Holy Spirit was in my presence when I invited you Jesus into my heart in 1992.The Spirit guided and directed me.I blew it many times but I loved you. I know you love me. God created me before the earth was formed 'He' knew me. I am worthy in your eyes because you took the sin on the cross so I could be made acceptable to the Lord and forgiven my sin. I am made clean as snow. I cant wait to meet all the Children of GOD. I love you Jesus.

2. 0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

GOD drew me to himself and revealed himself to me. Jesus in your own words you said: If any man come unto me I will in no way cast him out and no man cometh unto the father unless GOD draws him to himself. Your blood was shed for me for the remission of sin. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for showing me the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning. You have prepared a place for me and I am ready to go in there. Glory to GOD what he has done through my life as a yeilded vessel for the kingdom of GOD on the earth.

3. Disappearinghead profile image89
    Disappearingheadposted 6 years ago

Because you are the lamb that takes away the sin of the world. Enough said.

1. Troy C. profile image74
      Troy C.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hope it is not tonight because I feel I have so much work to do in his service. If called, I would say; Lord you know know my heart, you know I am not perfect but I tried. I tried to spread the Gospel the best way I could, I tried to do right in every situation, I tried to serve others as you did but God I feel I need a little more time to get it right. I want to do more for you and be more like you. I want others to know of you and your greatness. I want everyone to be saved. I want everyone to have eternal joy. God send me back so I can make more of a difference. In Jesus name, Amen

4. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 6 years ago

I need to be there and I should be there because I ought to be. Christ died for me, I loved Him thus I am saved.. big_smile

5. revray profile image60
    revrayposted 6 years ago

It's not of my own merit but rather the sacrifice made on the cross that made the way for me to get to heaven and it's through faith in Jesus that kept me on that path...........

A word of hope for those of you that have been mocking christians, Jesus loves you, it was you he was looking at when he was on the cross and he cried out "Father forgive them, they know not what they do."

6. DavePrice profile image60
    DavePriceposted 6 years ago

My only reply - Your grace is sufficient fo rme.