jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (19 posts)

Love and fear; both essential for progress

1. 68
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

A businessman fears the losses; he makes effort so that his business does not suffer a loss; this way he makes profit. Is this fearing of loss in business detestable?

One may put it in another way; the businessman loves his business and does not want that it should get ruined; he makes effort to get more profits and also makes effort not to incur any losses; so this love and fear run his business. I think it is quite commendable, reasonable and rational.

Likewise one loves the Creator-God Allah YHWH to attain closeness to Him and fears the bad deeds that take one away from the Creator-God Allah YHWH

1. libby101a profile image60
      libby101aposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with your assessment on love and fear! I don't agree with "all" you have to say in other posts on other forums! But this is a good assessment!

Mathew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

1. 68
        paarsurreyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I appreciate your support.

1. libby101a profile image60
          libby101aposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're very welcome!!

Peace

1. Antecessor profile image79
            Antecessorposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You christians will agree with anything.

The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease." (Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 54, Number 537)

1. skipper112 profile image61
              skipper112posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Christians do not belive everything as you stated, However I accept what paas said on love and hate.
              But as for your 'house fly' that is pure  100% crap, it is so stupid, so unbelivable as to be the rantings of a fool, how can a rational  person belive such rubish!!

2. Castlepaloma profile image23
      Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love my work for 35 year now and fearlessly. If God is all loving,  then there is no need to fear hell or God.

2. 68

The Atheists Skeptic get much disturbed with the fear of hell in revealed religious book; instead they should get benefit from these verses and also from the verses about heaven and love of the Creator-God Allah YHWH. They should inculcate the habit of thinking positive.

Will they ?

Why dont you prove hell exists first?

1. 68

Absolute existence is only of the Creator-God Allah YHWH; all other things created are just like an icon on the desktop of the computer; it will vanish if commanded by the Creator. Hell is like a south pole when north pole is depicted; it will vanish as soon as its purpose is finished. When heaven a positive thing is created; the concept of devil and hell -ve beings appear only virtually; though they look like they exist.

Prove what you just said!

2. 68

When one fails one gets despaired; when one is successful one feel happy.

When one fails reaching the purpose of life; that is his hell; and when one is successful in accomplishing the purpose of life set by the Creator-God Allah YHWH by walking on His path; it is one's heaven.

3. flowerpick profile image79
        flowerpickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hell is not a geographical location.. hell is forgetfulness of our loving relationship with God.. if you feel anger towards other.. that anger in your heart that brings you unhappiness is what we call HELL... During nightmare that fear is called hell... but if you believe in God and call upon HIs names (Allah, Jehovah, Krishna) then you have shelter.. of you don't believe in God then you dont have shelter and the feAR of having no shelter is HELL.

1. 68

Hi friend  flowerpick

With a little rephrasing I agree with your above words.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

2. 68

Krishna and Jesus were just human beings and of course truthful Messengers Prophets of the Creator-God Allah YHWH; they were not gods or gods sons as the Hindus and/or Christians would like others to believe about them.

I love Krishna, Jesus, Buddha, Moses, Zoroaster, Socrates etc and Muhammad as per teachings of Quran.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

3. 68

Love and fear; both essential for human progress

you continue to insult Jesus paar and you quote from the Quran, yet as you pointed out the Bible is hearsay and by your own rules the Quran is hearsay too.
      So it is fair to say as you cannot name any one who wrote the Quran, so it is now not relevent is it paar.

1. 68

The Creator-God Allah YHWH authored Quran; nobody else.

oh really then we do not need Mohammed do we paar? or the 100's of people that memorised the Quran or the 100's of scribes that wrote it down,  was this only window dressing ,so paar were did Allah write the Quran??

if Allah's words were written by others after Mohammed repeated his 'VISIONS' after Mohammeds death it is hearsay PERIOD
          I think you had better look 'hearsay' because you cannot understand the word.

working