jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)

If you trapped a thief what will you do?

1. 60
    Olorunlanaposted 6 years ago

The devil is a spiritual thief do you know that?

1. Disappearinghead profile image88
      Disappearingheadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If I trapped a burgler in my house, I'd punch his lights out.

Much of the church thnks the Devil is some character than can steal from them by causing their washing mashine to pack up, their car to crash, or leave them with a drawer full of odd socks. Bizarre.

2. proton66 profile image74
      proton66posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Simply tie the violator's feet and hang him upside down. If that is too much, still rope the crazy up and have your dog sit next to the intruder then call the cops. Attempt not to be physically abusive.

3. Richieb799 profile image67
      Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know him, hes the boss at my day job

2. Rajab Nsubuga profile image61
    Rajab Nsubugaposted 6 years ago

If he came in through the window, I would let him out through the door!

3. blondepoet profile image80
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

Hit him on the head with my vacuum cleaner stick.

4. 0
    TransScribblerposted 6 years ago

In this country, I would be arrested for false imprisonment, and the thief would get 2 hours community service. Yep, I am afraid that is how our "system" works in Australia.

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 6 years ago in reply to this

same here in US Trans, if he lives to testify that is!   lol

I'd just wrap him in a big hefty bag and  burry him in the back yard at night when nobody was around.

5. Joe Badtoe profile image60
    Joe Badtoeposted 6 years ago

I'll tell you a true story;

Years ago I used to live in a small coastal town. It was a small town and anyone with a bit of character stood out amongst the dreariness. One such character was a madman who's name I forget. The madman's naeighbours were going away on holiday and they asked mr mad if he would keep an eye on thier house for them and he obliged.

A couple of nights later mrs mad woke up mr mMad and said she could hear noises next door. Mr mad uses the back door key given to him by the neighbour to let himself in. He tiptoed upstairs to find a burglar filling a rucksack with goodies.

Several minutes later the burglar left the house with a bloody nose and completely nude. Madman insisted that was the compromise if he didn't want the police involved. The burglar also agreed to having his picture taken whilst naked so that it could be posted up on the wall of the local bar.

The burglar was never seen again.

6. 70
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

Just club him with a baseball bat a couple of times, at least until he had 3 strikes!

1. blondepoet profile image80
      blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And definitely not able to do a home run smile

7. xobliam profile image61
    xobliamposted 6 years ago

That's a loaded question bent on starting a religious argument but I'm going to bite anyways.

Doing something about a thief is not so simple in this world of judges and lawyers and of people who would never think twice about bringing someone to court to sue the bucks out of them.

There was a fine example of this in the news just a few days ago when a guy ran after a person who'd stolen from him.

He caught up to him but when the law got into it the innocent guy is the one who was looking at the judges gavel.

Where was your god then.......

The thief didn't have the stolen goods on him....possession is nine tenths of the law, and the store owner paid the piper.

The law is secular with the occasional cop who carries a symbol of religion on the trigger of his gun. More often than not secular law is so mixed into religion that it is a mixed bag  full of riddled blessings for the devil....

It's all part of that thing that goes on about "even the elect will be deceived " stuff........

.......dang that blondepoet is cute....

8. 68
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

jump to last post 1-12 of 12 postsIf you trapped a thief what will you do?

I will call the police and let him handle with him.

1. skipper112 profile image60
      skipper112posted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes paar call the police, after all the thief will wait for the police to arrive because you told him to wait. In australia you might as well let him go because you cannot hurt the thief, you cannot bash him or tie him up, that is against the thiefs PERSONAL freedom, besides the thief may have a Gun or other wepon, because Honest people are not allowd to have Guns, only the crim's, and besides he might be ( horror of horrors) of midle eastern origins, so his friend is with him and most likely they wil be armed.If it was my house, he will not walk out alive, because I can carry a Gun, (legally) and he will never rob another. After all a dead man cannot tell any lies.

1. libby101a profile image61
        libby101aposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep... if they break in your house... they've put themselves at risk and you! Enter at your own risk!! LOL...

2. A la carte profile image61
      A la carteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree Parr...no medals for dead heroes. If you decide to tackle then if you use excessive violence then you can get sued so better to leave it to the police.

9. Ign Andy profile image60
    Ign Andyposted 6 years ago

Why everybody always call the thief "him" smile
    I'll hit him with baseball bat and put him in the trunk, just like DeNiro style in the movie.

1. Rajab Nsubuga profile image61
      Rajab Nsubugaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because it is always him in the movies.