jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (18 posts)

Adam and Eve

1. mom101 profile image60
    mom101posted 6 years ago

Do you think Adam and Eve have the same chance as you and I to go to Heaven?

1. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, exactly the same chance. smile

1. profile image0
        Baileybearposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol

2. profile image0

well, Adam and Eve eating an apple is apparently the reason why the whole human race faces the threat of hell.

2. kmackey32 profile image79
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Fuck yea!!!!!!!!!!

1. KCC Big Country profile image84
      KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LMAO......how did you get back over here?  I tied you up!

3. kmackey32 profile image79
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Teehee... yup, Im everywhere... hehe

4. Onusonus profile image84
    Onusonusposted 6 years ago

If Adam had not transgressed he would not have fallen, he would have remained in the garden of Eden. And all things which were created would have remained in the same state in which they were after they were created. They would have remained forever and had no end, and they would have had no children. Thus they would have remained in a state of innocence, having no joy because they did not experience misery, and doing no good because they knew no sin. But all things have been done in the wisdom of God who knows all things.

5. Diane Inside profile image84
    Diane Insideposted 6 years ago

If you believe the bible, then yes, everybody will get the same chance.

6. xobliam profile image60
    xobliamposted 6 years ago

I like the story ( don't recall where i read it ) that states something like :

There are more angels in heaven than numbers can count and everyday chariots full of angels ride out to pick up those deemed ready for a re-entry into the purest of houses. Yet they always come back empty handed....

I guess getting kicked out of heaven is easier than getting back in.....to me it's an experience I've felt at the bar many times over...so much easier to get kicked out....

1. Diane Inside profile image84
      Diane Insideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol Thats a funny analogy, But I get your point.

2. profile image0

well if adam & eve are going to hell for eating an apple, then I'm not optimistic about anyone elses chances smile

7. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

God's first children? Nah, daddy used to be all about tough love back then. Now? Well, we've got him old and worn out. We've got the car... I mean, Charriot keys, kids! Next stop - PARADISE!!!

1. xobliam profile image60
      xobliamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

read the signs before your trip....sorry you'll have to go to No Sex in Heaven to get in on that one.

8. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Paradise lost and paradise gain when you be love be peace be free in your daily life on the earth. I am a living witness to this because I live this every moment of every day and reap the results of this in my life by being this. I am living this paradise now and will continue forevermore. Thank you. Wish you the very best on the earth.

9. profile image71
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

I've got two tickets to Paradise!

10. pisean282311 profile image58
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

smile

11. hanging out profile image59
    hanging outposted 6 years ago

Genesis 4:3   And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
      Genesis 4:4   And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

cain and abel were offering sacrifices unto God; Adam taught them, so back then there was a way to god.

Romans 4:3   For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
      Galatians 3:6   Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
      Galatians 3:7   Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Believing is synonymous with faith and it was counted as righteousness under the Old covenant of flesh. Righteousness is what God is looking for.

If adam and eve remained faithful to God then yes.
    The same thing applies if we choose God then walk away from God to come back to God many years later, will God accept us? Yes! This is an aspect of Gods love. What eve and adam did was huge in the sin department and to us we like to differentiate one sin from another, ie. small and big.. but in the spirit, "shall a man be righteous and God not answer him"? EZE 18

working