jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Paranormal Activity Reality

1. twannaray profile image61
    twannarayposted 6 years ago

I just finished watching the movie Paranormal Activity for the 2nd time and I must say I am intrigued and a bit confused. I don't know whether to believe this movie or not.

I have tried a light research and information is not easy to find, stories are not popping up in google or bing searches and the Dr's used in the movie aren't easy to find outside of fake facebook pages and such.

I am actually going into detailed research as of tomorrow to find out what I can about the movie and the background and here's why:

I have a bachelor's in theology and I know a great deal about demon's, spirits, nymphs and the like. I love the knowledge of this part of our universe but I don't like when people play with that part of our world because it truly unleashes things that shouldn't be unleashed.

There are also some factors within the movie that I don't think were faked and is very real and I will get to those a bit later in the 2nd part of this piece, but I just wanted you guys to know that I have taken this project seriously and because of my spiritual background I WILL be able to tell you what's real and what's not in the day's to come.

1. Diane Inside profile image89
      Diane Insideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's all fake, it's just a movie, While some claim that some things like this happen they have yet to prove anything.

Don't get me wrong I loved watching this movie it was kinda creepy, in a that could happen kind of way. And I was glad my husband was with me when I went to bed that night.

But this was just a very good movie, in as much as it made it look like something that someone could have experienced. I like this kind of stuff but I am not convinced that any of it is real.

2. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm curious, how could you know a great deal about things that have never been shown to exist? smile

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I thought it was a fantastic movie.  But, like Diane said, it's not real.  Is it possible that some of the things that happened COULD happen? Possibly.  The movie itself was just a movie.

3. SognoPiccolo profile image82
    SognoPiccoloposted 6 years ago

I didn't like that movie... 45 minutes of just talking and nothing happening.... Paranormal Entity was better in my opinion.... both... were just movies though... I'm sure you could probably find better instances of these things actually happening.

4. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

That movie was so boring I actually wanted my money back at the end of it.  I can't imagine how you are going to figure out what is real and what is not since the whole thing was faked from start to finish. All I can say is it's your time. If this is how you choose to waste it, have at it and good luck.

5. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Twannaray - if I understand the OP correctly, your studies for your bachelor degree in theology is where your knowledge of demons, spirits and nymphs (correct me, please, if I misunderstood)originated.  May I ask, what college was this and where is it?