will God guide me?

1. 61
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

A man's heart deviseth his way: but the lord directeth hi steps. Proverbs 16-9

1. 0
      AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes but man has a free will to seek GOD or not to seek GOD. It is GOD that draws man to himself to seek him and know him in an intimate walk and knowing GOD will for your life. Jesus said: No man can come unto the Father unless GOD draws him to himself. GOD must reveal himself to man for man to know and walk with GOD. That includes me and every single human being on the earth. GOD revealed love peace free to me and I live this every moment of every day in this harsh environment on the earth by GOD'S grace and power. GOD deals with every individual as individuals and communicates with them in ways that they will understand and comprehend the guidance that he gives to those who seeks him with all of their heart, soul, and mind. Man can only seek him if GOD first draws him/her to himself. The only reason that I know GOD and WALK with GOD moment by moment is because he first drew me to himself and that is the case for every single person on the earth. I would not have it any way else to live upon the earth. Be wise as a serpent, and gentle as a dove. Be not deceived: for whatever a man sows, that will he also reap. So have it your way like the Burger King slogan. I hope that you like what you are getting in your life from what you are sowing. Remember that you have free will and GOD is not going to draw any person to himself that does not want to know him out of their own free will. That includes everyone no matter what religion or no religion that you call yourself to be and also atheist with their free will to talk about our imaginary GOD. SMILE. Thank you.

1. 61
        haj3396posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for that, young people you need to read this, this person think he is speaking, but, this is God speaking through him. Everyone should read this.