jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

How can I find God when there is so many Gods?

1. profile image59
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

1. H P Roychoudhury profile image78
      H P Roychoudhuryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Open your eye you can see God in front. God is present in every creature. We failed in our sense of realization to see Him. Our soul never hesitates to save a crying baby in the open street without care of anybody. It is because the soul of God lies in careless baby. If you love mankind you will love God.

1. profile image59
        haj3396posted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are 450 religion out there, which is telling the truth

2. gulnazahmad profile image64
      gulnazahmadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is only one God if there were many gods then the world would never have been this much balanced. Conflict would have been arisen as a result of too many opinions and contradictions.

So you do not need to think that there are toomany gods around you there is only one God and He is in your heart so you do not need to search for Him here and there if you will follow the right path He will be always with you.

1. profile image60
        Irshadnawposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Allah has not taken any son, nor has there ever been with Him any deity. [If there had been], then each deity would have taken what it created, and some of them would have sought to overcome others. Exalted is Allah above what they describe [concerning Him].

Quran 23:91

3. profile image60

And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

Quran 29:69

4. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 6 years ago in reply to this

toss a dice? Might need one that has more than 6 sides

5. SpiritPhilosopher profile image60
      SpiritPhilosopherposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"), yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came.

2. profile image60
    Jakeoposted 6 years ago

There is only one God if there were many gods then the world would never have been this much balanced. Conflict would have been arisen as a result of too many opinions and contradictions.

Last I checked, we have an ongoing war in the Middle East between Israel and the Palestinian entity. We have Iran arming itself to nuclear capability. We have the Americans pretending they have executive power to police the world, yet cannot even maintain their system of supposed "superior capitalism". There have been two World Wars in the past 100 years.

There have been numerous disease outbreaks and epidemics: influenza post WWI, SARS, AIDS, Anthrax etc. We have a rapidly growing China, the source of a huge overpopulation problem - the same with India.

The Sun is going to consume the earth within a few thousand years - If life is so precious, why put a time limit on it? What is this, a race to see if we're smart enough to achieve interstellar travel before our planet is incinerated? Sounds like we're in a slightly less barbaric SAW movie.

God: "Human's, I'd like to play a game..."
    God: "I gave you free will and you committed sins which I knew you would commit because I am omniscient. But because I am benevolent, I will give you one chance..."
    God: "That sun up there, it's going to explode in a few thousand years, you have all the tools you need if you want to survive..."
    God: "Good luck."

We're several thousand years overdue for a complete reversal of the geomagnetic field - which would cause effectively what people refer to as "doomsday".

The idea of a single "god" has only existed for a few thousand years, before this time, many other "gods" were worshiped. The supposed misguided people as the Christians call them, were not at all wrong: after all, the idea of many Gods is more believable than a single god. After all, the complexity of a snowflake would require a whole team of gods just to finish it.

We are insignificant ants in an entire universe - God is the power which created us, not a mystical being. We can call it what we like, but ultimately what Jesus Christ taught us, was to love each other, and most of all, become better people as individuals so that then everyone would advance forward towards peace.

Human's will never reach the point of ascension if we allow superstitious nonsense written by neanderthals many years after the time of Christ to be believed. Science - the HUMAN way of understanding our surroundings has been the way in which we achieve enlightenment, and will always be. Without science, after all, we would have lifespans ranging a mere 40 years and rampant disease, war and the possibility of mass extinction worse than now.

God is in everyone, because Everyone is God. Humans are GOD.

1. gulnazahmad profile image64
      gulnazahmadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok you want to say that you are God and I am god and every one is god so it means you created yourself? funny aint it smile

2. profile image60

Hats off for writing so much to get your point across.

Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness].

Quran  30:41

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

"How can I find God when there is so many Gods?"
    How about trying to find a philosophy of life instead?smile

4. kephrira profile image60
    kephriraposted 6 years ago

"How can I find God when there is so many Gods?"

You could ask all of these Gods you've found if they will take you to their leader smile

working