Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) the most Peaceful man

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (34 posts)
  1. profile image0
    gulnazahmadposted 13 years ago

Prophet Muhammad was the most peaceful man on the earth ever and he is and he will be. People who say that religion teaches aggression should know that all the prophets Muhammad, Jesus and Moses who followed their religion to the extremes were the most peaceful human beings. They never invoked any terror. Then why people say that people who are religion-oriented are aggressive and they want to kill people? It only means that people who are doing crimes are only using the name of religion and in relaity they have least understanding of their religion.

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
      Jesus was a hippyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The hadith says he hit his wife and it hurt her. If you want to know which wife, I'll give you a clue. It was the one that the hadith says he married when she was SIX.

What a great man that you worship.

1. profile image50
        malihakirkposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Allah/God  can never send  Messengers who are  tainted in character, abusive to others, and who set satanic examples for mankind to follow- so whatever makes us believe that Isa , our beloved prophet could be that way, is only a misfed thought by Satan.Dont always believe what you hear , and always research . How would you feel if someone said the same about RasoolAllah?. There are people who do , is it o.k. to stoop to their level??. They too have been misled by satan.
        May Allah guide you,

1. Beelzedad profile image59
          Beelzedadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, but disagreeing with your religion is not being "misled by Satan" - it is just disagreement based on observations of those who practice your religion, or in this case, created it. smile

2. Disappearinghead profile image61
          Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Qur'an:9:5     "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

1. Greek One profile image63
            Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

don't take things out of context... that verse, when translated into ancient Egyptian means "I love you all"

1. Disappearinghead profile image61

Where is paar by the way?

1. Greek One profile image63
                Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think he mentioned something about 'making a huge mistake and running of to be baptized"

Cool! Celebratory drinks on him then. smile

2. earnestshub profile image83
              earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol I knew that! smile

2. H P Roychoudhury profile image43
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 13 years ago

Prophet Muhammad( Peace be upon him) is one of the most pious men followed by half of the world without question. But the historic fact says that the pious Hazrat married a rich powerful lady of Madina of 40 years (Khajida)when Hazrat was 25 and undertook an armed struggle to preach the religion and proceeded to Mecca. If so how it was peaceful?

1. profile image0
      gulnazahmadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If this is what you know about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) then you have a very wrong view of history. Either you have been ill-informed or you have never read history by yourself.

Prophet Muhammad did trade for Khadija who was a rich lady. Prophet Muhammad was such a virtuous, trustworthy and honest man that Khadija asked for marriage for which he said yes. This is all about his marriage with Khadija. This set an example that a man who is younger than a girl can marry her, and secondly that in Islam there is no voilence regarding marriage for girl i-e; a girl can choose her husband and can send marriage proposal. So tell me where was he wrong in marrying her; only because she was rich that is why you are saying that why he married her?

You said that Muhammad did armed struggle to preach Islam. Please read history from credible sources and you will know that he did not fight with Meccans until they harmed Islam and muslims. When he was preaching Islam people made his life miserable by throwing stones and trying to kill him but he never even cursed them, fighting with them was impossible, when angels asked him to curse the people who made his life miserable he said that no I will never harm anyone because he has harmed me. I will only fight with these people if they will cause harm to Islam and Muslim community.

He was so peaceful that he went to Madina in the first instance when pain and misery from non-Muskims reached to extreme but he did not fight with them. Due to his nobility and peaceful nature Peiople in Madina readily converted to Islam and then he went to Mecca for pilgrimage but his intentions were not to fight. Non-muslims were still angry on him and deceited him and muslims and only then he fought with them. In the end he won the fight not only the fihgt but the hearts of non-Muslims and majority of them converted to Islam.

This is reality about him and Islam but if you don't want to believe me don't believe me just go and read credible history.

1. H P Roychoudhury profile image43
        H P Roychoudhuryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi,
        With all humble submission I beg to state that I never said that the marriage of Prophet with Khadija is illegal or any thing wrong. I just wanted to say against the statement “prophets Muhammad, Jesus and Moses who followed their religion to the extremes were the most peaceful human beings. They never invoked any terror”.
        Every religion in the Earth was spread with the help of powerful persons or powerful Kings. It is the religion in disguise that is bringing bad feelings among mankind. Religion was spread such as Islam with Khadija, Christian with Roman King and Buddha with King Kanicsha if I am not mistaken. How one can say- they never invoked any terror? Terror is not due to bomb and bullet only. Suppression of freedom and compulsion against self judgment is also a kind of terror.
        What you stated “Non-Muslims were still angry on him and deceived him and Muslims and only then he fought with them. In the end he won the fight not only the fight but the hearts of non-Muslims and majority of them converted to Islam”
        When non-Muslims were angry and there was fight – how can you say the preaching of religion was peaceful. It is true every good or bad works face resistance because all human beings are different to the smallest extent.

1. profile image0
          gulnazahmadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am not saying that they never fought or they never had any battle. They had battles and fight but Muslims or Christians never invoked fight in the first place but they only defenced themselves and their religion.

Islam did not spread with khadija but due to the kind, loving and peaceful nature of Muslims. Muslims forgave non-muslims for their ill-doings and thus non-muslims got inspired from them and they converted to Islam.

Buddhism as much I know about it was spread because of the peaceful natuure of budhists.

And christianity spread becasue pharoahs treated lower class people as animals and then Christ helped them and resolved their problems so again due to his peaceful nature christianity spreaded.

3. thooghun profile image94
    thooghunposted 13 years ago

"They never invoked any terror."

Jesus was the first to mention eternal torment and hell. If this isn't a form of violence and terror I don't know what is.

Remember that Moses also unleashed the plagues on Egypt. In particular the curse of the firstborn:

"About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. Every firstborn son in Egypt will die"

The indiscriminate butchering of children is also, by my way of thinking, a form of terror.

1. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Err, that wasn't Moses who unleashed the plague of Death, if you recall correctly. That plague --as Moses said-- would come directly from the horses mouth: Pharaoh. Let's keep our facts straight.

wink

James.

Jesus never said anything about eternal torment either.

1. thisisoli profile image71
          thisisoliposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Personally I thing the mormans have it right. Joseph Smith is the real messiah.

Which only goes to prove that the Islamic claim that because Muhammad was the last prophet he is the last word on the truth is utter illogical nonsense.

2. profile image0
            Onusonusposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, that's what we believe. roll Do me a favor, go read a book. wink

1. thisisoli profile image71
              thisisoliposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Was he not a messenger from god, correct me if I'm wrong. I have read the bible but that was about as much as I could handle in terms of religious text.

2. earnestshub profile image83

Jesus never said anything at all in the bible. All said for him, he never wrote a single word.

Saying something is not the same as writing it done.

1. earnestshub profile image83

True. smile
              I think the point that whatever he said, if anything at all, has been second hand is a valid one though.

Well that kind of depends on where you start. True He never wrote anything and the gospels were written many years after the events. Second hand verbal-hand-me-downs; written down later and inspired by God's spirit; or gospels based on other docs written earlier that were lost. No one can know, there is no hard evidence one way or the other. We cannot get into the writers heads. At the end of the day, it's a question of faith.

4. Neverletitgo profile image62
    Neverletitgoposted 13 years ago

Prophet Mohamed (peace and bless upon him) was chosen by Allah to be his messenger. He was peaceful and truth worth man. When he was in Mecca for beginning of prophet hood, he used to tell his companion to stay away to do any reaction while they were getting from meccans a lot of torture and punishment. That action is showing you that he was peaceful person, trying to submit his message peacefully. He was truth worthy and honest man. The night he was emigrating from Mecca to Medina, he was surrounded by Mecca’s to kill him and he was leaving Ali, his cousin as well as his Son in law to give back mecums some of their belongings that he had. Imagine somebody is trying to kill and you don't want to say since they are your enemy take all belongings. After that he got out the home and passed by those men surrounding his home and they couldn't see him. God kept him safe all the time so they couldn't kill him. May Allah guide us to Path of Prophet Mohamed. Amen.

1. skipper112 profile image59
      skipper112posted 13 years agoin reply to this

wait just a sec! Diden't the Meccans say Mohammed was not a true Prophert and Mohammed raised a Army to convert the Meccans to Islam ( either you convert to Islam  or die) that  is verry peacefull, from a peacefull Prophert, I do not belive that is peacefull.
      May the Lord Jesus Christ show you the way to true peace,
      amen.

1. profile image51
        paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No that is no true. It is the Meccans who attacked Muhammad agressively at Medina; see the accounts of Battle of Badr, Battle of Uhd, Battle of the Trench; the Meccan attacked several hundred miles away.

Please improve your information

1. skipper112 profile image59
          skipper112posted 13 years agoin reply to this

you inprove your infomation Mohammed attacked the Meccans first.
          then Mohammed had to raise a bigger army to beat the Meccans.
          Please inprove your infomation.

1. profile image49
            mabegposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. canadawest99 profile image59
              canadawest99posted 12 years agoin reply to this

You guys seriously need to get a modern education and join the enlightened world.  Your dark ages religious bulls**t is getting so old.  Peace be upon me.

2. Beelzedad profile image59

A most astute observation of reality, I commend you, sir!

We all love to hear just how peaceful a religion Islam has come to be regarded by its followers and how the only way it allows a Muslim to be violent is when the Muslim, Muhammad or Islam are being threatened.

Of course, even the spoken or written word can be grounds for violence as perceived and interpreted by Muslims, which you have most kindly pointed out with your excellent example.

And, that is why Islam is so dangerous to mankind. smile

1. canadawest99 profile image59
                canadawest99posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I used to think when muslims got violent over religion it had to do more with poverty and lack of democracy and freedom and tyrant rulers and palestine.   Now in the last few years I have realized none of that has any bearing on it, many are simply radicalized on their religion and will kill anyone who thinks differently.   Doesn't matter how many dictators get toppled or our efforts to assist with freedom.

We should get out of iraq and Afghanistan, cut all trade and ties and let them live in the middle ages.

1. earnestshub profile image83

Yes, it's very sad that we (Australia is in there too) entered these wars, killing the ordinary families like us and destroying their major cities and infrastructure in the process.

I live in a city of 4 million, and when I saw the bombs landing on their city I imagined it was my own city, my own friends and family and children and was horrified by the massive waste of innocent human life.

Before America invaded, radical Islam was split in two, two tribes fighting which left the country as it always was, having an endless civil war which many intelligent peaceful Iraqis had been able to avoid for the most part.

Radicals killing each other.

As soon as America had finished destroying a whole country to get one man all of Islam including every radical lunatic and every mom and dad or child who had a relative killed by the bombing, hated America and began to join in the war or at least harbor even more hate towards the west.

There are lots of theories as to why they invaded, I don't subscribe to any of them, but it is interesting that Halliburton was involved in the reconstruction, and what that reconstruction looks like on the ground in Iraq today despite the billions thrown at it.
                  In short it was a stupid expensive and long lasting mistake,
                  I hope the American admin can get out soon.

2. Beelzedad profile image59

What's interesting is that the vast majority of Islamic propagandists are actually fulfilling their missions, which is to bring awareness to Islam, but what they don't understand and failed to predict is that although people are becoming more aware of Islam, the effect is contrary to that of the propagandists motives and intentions.

smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)