jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How do you think earth evolved?

1. gulnazahmad profile image64
    gulnazahmadposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in the big bang theory or you have any other view about earths evolution and how do you think it will end?

1. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The big bang is one concept while the end of the earth another completely different concept. It is well known that our sun will eventually run out of fuel, will become a red giant and engulf the earth some day.

"Believing" in the big bang is very different from understanding it. Which do you refer? smile

1. gulnazahmad profile image64
        gulnazahmadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I understood big bang but I dont believe in it

1. Beelzedad profile image60
          Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Okay, so what exactly don't you believe about it? Can you explain where the flaws are and what is wrong with the theory? Can you show me your math and where the math of the theory is flawed, as well? smile

2. skyfire profile image72
      skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Big bang theory explains development of universe over time in which earth is a tiny little dot.

People really have hard time coming up with empirical evidence against big-bang.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/astronomy/bigbang.html

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
        Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I didn't visit the link, but what he said is by far the the most correct.

I would like to add. The Big Bang right now as it stands is a solid base for what we know about the universe. And thats just about our universe. How little we know is what makes religion and the big bang theory work. There is no way we can prove that the big bang is correct. But we can base math off of it and it is so compellingly obvious to have a lot of backbone to it. There are so many variables unanswered, but luckily thats what all of the scientists are doing.

There is always the question of what created the creator. Recent studies have shown what makes up an atom. They have seen it, and it is really mindblowing I can't really explain it. But what creates them? is it never ending? Can we have universes throughout our entire body, with tons of civilizations just like ours, but different rules of physics etc?

Big Bang Theory is now considered to be an inflation rather than an explosion.

Whats on the outside of our universe? Whats outside of that? We don't understand anything yet. We are just finding out, so go ahead and make up your own theories, because your guess is as good as a scientist.

How will it end? Who says there has to be an end the human race? We think Jersey Shore is a great show, we have no credibility.

2. aware profile image72
    awareposted 6 years ago

with a  atom sized bang . and with a whimper.

3. aware profile image72
    awareposted 6 years ago

rewind  a ever expanding universe and you'll get  a atom sized beginning.

4. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Space is a vacuum, so there was no big 'bang'. Just a silent and awesome beginning that is still expanding and evolving.

working