What to do when your Hub shines light in the darkness

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (31 posts)
  1. reb4822 profile image60
    reb4822posted 13 years ago

I have researched a lot of differant religions in order to find my light in the darkness,in so doing i have a Hub unpublished.I have read the Koran and found that there is truth but also lies with in the pages.I have spoken only the true that my Lord Jesus Christ has told me through his word as well as what God himself has said about this subject as well.This is the only way to reach more believers,but Satan is for a time the ruler of this world and controls what believers are able learn about what he is doing,and the Lord has told me what he is up to.Because of the truth i am trying to reveil i will most likely lose my Hubpage. What do I do when the truth hurts.

1. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Seems like a contradiction here. smile

2. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you present it as "the truth" in an arrogant way, it's sure to be shot down.  Presenting it honestly as your world view may make it well read & commented on

3. profile image56
      Talking Black Hubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Are you utilizing the truth that you found in the Quran to bring about positive changes? While I a  a permanent follower and believer in Yeshua [Jesus], I try to find the good and the positive in all peoples, cultures, religions, etc. and then use it to draw others closer to God and to promote respect, new learning, peace, and goodwill in the world.

Are you planning to share the good you found in the Quran with Muslims? If not, then do you interact with Muslims at all?

I thank God for communicating with mankind long. long ago! Too many "Christians" and other religious adherents often claim they are the sole possessors of all truth and many put down those who don't agree with them 100%.

Jesus had rewarding discussions with those who were not considered equal or 100% theologically in tune with His own Jewish culture. Jesus was rejected by the snobberish, holier-than-thou "role models" of His own Jewish culture simply because He dared to always show God's love and compassion for the "stones", "rejects", and "untouchables"  in His world!

The key question is: "Why are any of us being rejected?" Let's face it, many of us are snobberish and seldom show others the love and compassion of God. Hopefully, you are imitating Yeshua!

reb4822posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would first like to say, sorry for not getting back to you sooner.I have read the Koran and find that there is truth as well as a lie. When Mohammad was visited by the Angel of God this Angel came to a man that could not read much less write so how could he know that this Angel was telling him the truth?The only knowlage of any kind of religion that he knew was what he heard about while traveling the area.What I have found out is that this Angel that came to Mohammad could have been Satan, so that he could use this man to Decieve a whole Nation that most of is out to destroy those who believe that Jesus is the way and the light ,with this I point out this light wich can be used also to decieve even the elect. I would like to bring this news to the Islamic(Muslims) people so they might see that without Jesus they can not be Saved.

4. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh I don't know??? Another fellow hubber has a Save Satan fan club going. I don't think he has been deleted. If you have a 'Kill Satan fan' club  or a 'be aware of Satan' going, can't see why they would delete that?

5. Nick Malizia profile image61
      Nick Maliziaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

1)Reb, if your faith is strong than the loss of a Hub should be "small potatoes." That's the premise of faith and the workings of God, substance will stay despite initial opposition.

2) Religion and Politics tend to intertwine, therefore if your religious beliefs aren't acceptable to a privately owned company or an individual's politics (subject to every webmaster and private firm) they are likely to be opposed. Your concern may be a "forecast" that you KNOW your hub is controversial and will be have strong consequences.

3) The truth hurts no matter what religion you follow. Focus on the common ground you share with friends either in your community or online, make yourself a kind and useful person who they wouldn't like to see fall into dire straits. If you believe what you are revealing is the truth, by God, doesn't your faith support that you will not be punished in the long run?

Thank  you for your reply. What if it was Satan that talked to Mohammad and not an angel of God. Would this not make a Nation go against all that God has brought to light with his law that was given to Moses,which they have made to sever there on purpose in order for Satan to be able to be cast into the lake of Fire and takeing all that do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God. without the Lord there is no life eternal.The truth is that Satan used Mohammad to decieve a Nation into killing not only themselfs but others as while,even thier own people just to be killing.

6. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I mean no offense but it sounds like you never did try to find the light in the 'darkness' but only managed to repeat what you were always taught to believe while singling out the Koran as the "darkness" and glorifying your god as the "light".

Imagine for a moment that what you believe really is the lie.  Imagine that "Satan", the worlds greatest deceiver pulled a sully on you and called himself, "Jesus".

Imagine that you are so certain of your 'truths' that "faith" is no longer a requirement because you are certain about what you do not know.  Through your post, you managed to not only affirm that you believe in what you don't know but also said "Satan" has made it so.

Please, I am not trying to be offensive or make any sort of personal attack.  These are my thoughts regarding your post and I hope you can respect that.

2. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 13 years ago

Hi Reb! I would have to ask more information on what is in your hub? We cannot tell you if you hub will get shut down or not... because you did not elaborate on it's contents.

I also have researched the Qu'ran...and I can tell you much of it is Muhammad's rantings! I don't believe God inspired anything in that Book. of course there is poetry in some parts of the writings! There is far too much negativity in the book.

I would like to read your hub out of curiosity.

I advise you to go ahead and publish it. What can it hurt? It's not doing any good sitting unpublished where nobody can read it!

I would like to say sorry for not getting back sooner.This is how the Hub starts,What if the Angel that talked to Mahommad was really Satan? He is called many names,False Light of Jesus his who he is,and he will use this to Decieve all that he can with all the lies that can lead followers bown the wrong path.Satan Decieved Adam and Eve in the very beginning with his way with words,which caused them both to be cast out of the Garden of Eden.I just want people to hear what is there and let the Spirit of the Lord do the rest.

1. profile image0
        china manposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If the hub is just another ignorant attack on Islam from another poorly educated perspective that has all the signs of being just with an adoration complex for the written word then it is best filed in the rubbish bin along with all the other race hatreds.  You could try to change the hub to a balanced view of yourself in relation to Islam at opposite ends of the world.

the only ignorance is the people who don't want to know the true. I have been in this world long enough to know that when the Spirit speaks to use we being followers of Christ know if it is true are not is by reason of the knowlage of good and evil, those who refuse to relie on thier faith to lead them to the truth should be the ones put in the rubbish file as you put it. Not my fault that you have blinders on and can't see the truth,Satan can be what ever he wills to be inorder to decieve.God would not forsake his chosen people,just to replace them with someother Nation.Islam shows itself as it is a false religion,religion today is a mockery of what Jesus came to bring to Light that no one enter into Heaven except by the saveing Blood of the Lamb.

3. Fenixfan profile image75
    Fenixfanposted 13 years ago

I don't see why your hub would be deleted at all. I'm a firm believer in God and devout Christian, but understand there are many beliefs out there. As long as you're not cursing, which I wouldn't think you would do, your hub should be fine. The truth always hurts it seems and many will never accept anything, but what they want to believe. It's the stubbornness of mankind. It has been since the days of old.

4. Jeff Berndt profile image72
    Jeff Berndtposted 13 years ago

Well, not knowing what you hub says, I have no idea whether you ought to expect it to be deleted or not.

But based on what you've written here, I deduce that you believe that what you've written is the capital-T Truth, and that because of that, the forces of capital-E Evil will actively work to suppress it.

Does it make you feel good to imagine that you're likely to be punished for being the Servant of the Lord rather than for (just guessing here) maligning an entire faith and its followers based on little more than your personal preference for a different faith?

5. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

What to do when your hub shines light in the darkness? Be happy. hmm

However, if you're making reference to the Bible or any other religious document, it might be really good if you truly took the effort to examine everything involved, and not just religion itself.

In order to deliver light upon darkness, clarity is required and not just the same spewed mantra/dogma of what's already going round.

6. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 13 years ago

Ignorance is being convinced you and only you know the divinely inspired truth, and using that to call a whole group of people devil-worshippers.

Never called anyone devil-woshippers,just thought people should know that if Satan can cause Eve to sin which in turn brought Adam down from the Grace of God,and also I bring Job in this as well. Job is a man that is perfect and just in the eyes of God.Satan went before the Lord and questioned God about how he is protected by your hand.I believe you know the story abut Job and how Satan was given the go-ahead to put Job to the test which he after some time pasted with the Blessing of God.I'm just saying that Mohammad came after Christ,he is told by an Angel that the Isrealites are no longer God chosen and that God has chose him to write a new book,thus bring to his country a new religion which is set on killing all who would believe in the Salvation we have through the blood that Jesus shed for our sins.Ignorance is also seeing the truth but afraid to except it because in might hurt the one how see but are blinded by the Lord.The word speaks of hardening the hearts of man so they are blind to the truth.God can chose whom he will to bring this truth out,Look to the news and it will show that there is truth to what I write.

7. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

There are certain things that Hubpages will allow on their site.  Writing a hub that Mohammad is influenced by Satan and duped millions of Muslims will probably get your hub unpublished because it will be seen as hate speech.  You are better off establishing your own website and putting that stuff there.  Here at Hubpages you comply with their rules, basically it's their house, you just rent a room, and you have to follow their rules if you want to continue living here.

1. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

arrange to have my dimmer switch repaired? Wouldn't want those who are used to darkness being blinded by my brilliance. KIDDING! :0

Needed a laugh.Thank-you,you might need to replace the fluid for the blinkers.Ha! ha! Automotive joke.

2. Flightkeeper profile image67
      Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh, but the exception is if you're trashing Christians and Christianity.  Then it seems to be okay.

8. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 13 years ago

God seems to have chosen an awful lot of people and told them all different things.

1. profile image51
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He did not tell different things; the difference occured when man corrupted the message or misunderstood it or forgot it.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's what they all say.  The point being, a lot of people think they are special and chosen by God. Good for them, it doesn't mean anyone else has to listen to them or beleive what they say.

2. profile image57
      C.J. Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LMAO....It makes you wonder.

9. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

I guess if oncoming traffic you should dip your hublights.

1. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Make the next one even more revealing! Keep it up, until someone notices that the Emperor is wearing no clothes! smile

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
        Mark Ewbieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Let him without clothes cast the first stone.

1. Pcunix profile image91
          Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As a long time clothing optional- nudist - naturist type, I will be more than happy to cast a stone or two, provided they are not heavy and that none will be thrown back.

This offer is also contingent upon my examination and aecceptance of said stones as well as the intended targets and will not be performed in the nude unless weather and local laws permit. I reserve the right to back out for any silly reason I can think up.

Other than that, I'm ready to help.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
            Mark Ewbieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As long as you remember catapults are disallowed I think we should have some fun at the next Hubcamp.  You can keep your hat on.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)