jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (28 posts)

Prayer Request

1. profile image0
    SirDentposted 6 years ago

I know I said I would not post in the religion forums anymore but this is more important than any thing I have said before.

Prayer chain for Gail Copley Brown's son he is in Cinn. childrens hospital. He and family needs prayer he is 16. She took him to Cincinatti for some tests because his stomach bothered him a lot. He has been paralyzed since birth, so please pray for him.

1. tobey100 profile image61
      tobey100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You got it.

2. Onusonus profile image85
      Onusonusposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Count me in.

3. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For Sure!

4. LeslieAdrienne profile image83
      LeslieAdrienneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Gottcha....

5. MikeSyrSutton profile image43
      MikeSyrSuttonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I shall pray for our friends!

6. topgunjager profile image59
      topgunjagerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

is God going to save this child if we pray for him? What's going to happen if we don't pray for him? is god going to ignore this child if we don't? I have an idea, let's all pitch in to give this little kid real help instead of leaving his faith to chance, I don't know about you guys but praying for someone's misery to go away is not help. Let's not all feel good about ourselves because we prayed for someone and then walk away, I would like to send a donation if I can be given correct information regarding this child. To all the Christians out there, I'm sure this child will appreciate your prayers instead of giving him real help=)

1. hanging out profile image58
        hanging outposted 6 years ago in reply to this

prayer is not help and seems unfruitful to YOU. God is real help to US. How about instead of earning your money so you can buy yourself toys your volunteer all your time and give some real help to those who need it.
        Let me direct your self to moses on the mount horeb. Recall, please the 40 days moses was on the mount receiving the 10 commandments and the laws. Moses was late in returning, the people complained and wondered and made a golden calf to worship. When moses came down the mountain he saw the calf. God saw the calf too. God was wroth with israel and said to moses, i will smite these people that they be remembered no more. Moses prayed to God that he would not smite because all the nations around would get the wrong idea and God would not be so wise in their sight.
        That day moses saved israel. about 100,000 people.
        Prayer works in many ways. Ways that the unsaved carnal mind cannot comprehend.

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

I join your prayers in agreement.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I will include him in my prayers!

4. Woman Of Courage profile image61
    Woman Of Courageposted 6 years ago

I am praying for him.

5. Woman Of Courage profile image61
    Woman Of Courageposted 6 years ago

I am praying for him.

6. profile image0

I appreciate the prayers and so does this young man's mother.  I just read on facebook that they are going to do surgery on him in the morning.  They are certain he has a tumor on his brain.

7. Precious Pearl profile image75
    Precious Pearlposted 6 years ago

You have my prayers!

8. profile image0

I just found out that he had a seizure sometime during the night between Monday and Tuesday. He then slipped into a coma.  He awakened from the coma today and asked for his laptop.

I also heard the surgery is scheduled for tomorrow or Friday.

All prayers are greatly appreciated.

9. donotfear profile image92
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

I'll stand in agreement.

10. profile image0

I would like at this time to request prayer for all those who come to this thread to flame.  Anyone who comes here simply to say that we should be quiet and not pray.  Anyone who say they have a better idea or a better plan.

Please pray for those.

1. Woman Of Courage profile image61
      Woman Of Courageposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am already praying for them.

11. profile image0

The latest news on this young man I copied from his mother's status on facebook

They got the tumor out and are closing up. Praise be given to our Lord. He was suppose to be in there at least 10 hours. But got started at 9:30am and just called at 12:00*****thank you Lord!

All prayers are appreciated.

Praise God!

12. profile image0

He is out & in his room awake & talking...doing great! PTL thank U sweet Jesus for answered prayers!

Thank you Jesus! Prayer is powerful. I thank God for performing another miracle.

13. ddsurfsca profile image67
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

In my prayers.

14. kashmir56 profile image58
    kashmir56posted 6 years ago

I will keep him in my prayers and thoughts.

15. profile image0

Talked to this young man's mother yesterday for a few minutes and they are expecting to come home to West Virginia Tuesday.

16. Flightkeeper profile image73
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I pray for his speedy recovery.  Thanksgiving will be extra joyful in his house.

17. profile image0

Update fromn Facebook status.

Haven't been online, Brandon has been sick but, he hasn't had seizures in 2 days, but the medicine is really bothering him and he isnt sleeping at all. The doctors say he is doing good at a medical standpoint but he has to tolerate the steroids and seizure meds. We are praying everday for his renewed strength and hea...ling. God has already answered so many prayers. Our wonderful loving lord....we thank you

Please keep praying for this young man.

18. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 6 years ago

Prayer sent.

working