jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Is President Obama, God chose for the next 6 years?

1. profile image60
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

Only God knows, but if he is then no Tea Party or independent or republican can stop him.

1. luvpassion profile image61
      luvpassionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Gai called Obama...got voice mail. big_smile  "Sorry can't talk now...their back and there's gonna be hell!"

2. Stump Parrish profile image61
      Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's easy to determine, simply track down his ballot and see who he voted for. Where is he registered to vote anyway? If he's not registered, his vote doesn't count anyway. As I have heard numerous christian democrats and republicans state that god is behind their canidate, it appears that god is casting more than one vote in every election and as this is an illegal act, it should be investigated. Hmmmm, Is god guilty of voter fraud?

2. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
    Claudin_Dayoposted 6 years ago

Everything that happens here on Earth has it's heavenly mandate, God is in control of everything smile

1. profile image60
      haj3396posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you I needed to hear this, I had started to believe that this generation of young were to far out there, that they couldn't be helped. But you comment was a great help. Thank you.

1. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
        Claudin_Dayoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm from a country where my fellow men are suffering from poverty due to our incapable leaders, what can I do then than to trust God smile , being a Christian who would go against those who were appointed by Him is a sin.. It's Biblical that we should "follow" them

2. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And, no such thing as free will. smile

1. profile image60
        haj3396posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did someone make you write thought words?

3. Disappearinghead profile image87
    Disappearingheadposted 6 years ago

Some right wing fundamentalist fruit loops believe he is the antichrist because his name happens to sound a little like lightening from Heaven.

Perhaps I could start a doctrine that carrots have sub-vegetable intelligence because the Welsh word for carrot is 'moron'. smilesmilesmile

working