jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Will I have to go now, but answer this question, where is God in your

1. 59
    haj3396posted 5 years ago

He have make my live one of the happiest ever, but, you have to be in the right church.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

What church is irrelevant.

Live your life by your conscience and be consciously active so you understand your thoughts and actions, so as to not harm others.

No church is required, as is no god is required to do the above.

1. 59
      haj3396posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Who told you that, you just didn't come up with this yourself , or did you. look at your life, someone have sold you a bag of lies, you more then anyone I talk to need the right church. Not just a church the right Church. Which is The Seventh-day Adventist Church.

1. Jerami profile image78
        Jeramiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have a question for you.
        I have been to that church a few times.
          They seemed to believe the Roman Catholic Church to be the beast as described in Rev. 13 ?

2. Cagsil profile image83
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You only wish you had thought of it. Wisdom is the key to understanding life.
        No religious folk are trying to sell me the lies they live by.
        Trying to insinuate I need help? lol lol Now, that's truly funny! smile
        Useless, just like any other church ever built. hmm

3. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

They all think they are the right one!

Funny how playing the church lottery and choosing the right one is whats important to you, not how you live your life hmm

Do no harm but try to help when you can, that is what I think is required, not the church lottery!

4. b. Malin profile image59
    b. Malinposted 5 years ago

God probably hangs out in my life...he does need a good LAUGH now and then...Do I need GOD in my life...I don't know.  I live a good healthy life style...I'm good to my family and friends and Animals...I try not to hurt people's feelings.  In the long run...only YOU can make yourself Happy and everything else is whatever it is!

1. 59

Sound simply, but stop lying to yourself, true happiness only comes from God. try true happiness and compare it with the happiness you have now and see if there is not a different.

5. Jaggedfrost profile image88
    Jaggedfrostposted 5 years ago

My Father is a thought away... this world organized for my good... so long as I play by rules he too must follow... any thing I need is mine... a path divine we tread with no worry or dread...  his voice the one that won't stay when out of sorts I am...  My life to change with grace.

1. 59

There are only two rules God's rule and the Devil's rule(calls man rules). The Devil hate you and want to destroy you and you are playing by his rules. You are in danger,I can help, if you want it.