jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I have to leave agin, help me / this question, what if you are wrong?

1. 60
    haj3396posted 5 years ago

What if all you think you believe is wrong? Look at the damage you would have done, you well be lost, your family, friends, associates, all people that you have communicated with. And what so fearful is you done care.

If I am wrong people will only have a better life, little stress,  joy and happiness, peace, love for one another. think on these things.

1. Hestia DeVoto profile image59
      Hestia DeVotoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Whether I am right or wrong, no one will come to harm because I have not spent time harassing or insulting them just for having different beliefs from my own.

2. Hugh Williamson profile image90
      Hugh Williamsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I personally don't feel that it matters much what one chooses to believe as far as God and religion goes. If God exists and if God wants us to know or do certain things, then wouldn't he/she/it make those things obvious to us?

Maybe the lack of miracles, smiting or thunderous voices from the sky is an indication that we're supposed to concentrate on ourselves and our world. Solving some of our environmental and social problems might please God more than our rituals do.

My thoughts, respectfully.

3. Cagsil profile image82
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This particular "what if" scenario isn't worth wasting energy to consider.
      I treasure the experience I have with my family, friends and associate as it is. I've learned lots from many of them. I value them everyday of life, because I carry what I learned and experienced from being interactive with them. I never lose anything and will always have it, until I fade away.
      The word you're looking for and continually misspell is don't. And, for you to say that I don't care is to not know me as a person.
      The fact that people live without a god and live happy joyous lives, with peace and love(for self) for others, simply proves no god is required.

2. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 5 years ago

could you repeat the question?????

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Some of the nicest people I know are NOT RELIGIOUS.

1. K9keystrokes profile image93
      K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Brilliant! smile