jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Dream where all the windows were broken with baseball bats

1. salt profile image65
    saltposted 5 years ago

After quite an emotional time, Im ready to rent a little place to start life again after a difficult life experience where .... ive had concussion among other injuried.

Looking for somewhere to live, I found an inexpensive flat to start life again. Last night, around midnight, I thought I heard a tap on the window of where I am staying, I looked up and around and no-one was there.

I lay down to sleep again and saw men smashing the windows of this little flat with baseball bats. I am wondering the meaning of this.

Is it my own fears of attack? I have been stalked before, where someone kept creeping up behind me when I was potting my garden plants. They left glad wrap wrapped around the deck chair on the front porch and had removed the main light fuse, so the houses power was gone. Ive had related concerns from this.

1. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No. The day has arrived, the hour is upon us. Slight miscalculation by the Mayans. Oh, well. I'm good with it. That dream is saying "All things of this world are passing away" Not doomsday. Liberation Day. You had a flashback to something called KYRSTALNACHT. Google it. You are a Dreamwalker. I am a Dreamwalker. I can teach you how to interpret for yourself. Free

1. salt profile image65
        saltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

ok, thanks, Ive apparently got the police saying my car is unregistered and that my drivers license is invalid???? UMMM?!

2. pennyofheaven profile image83
      pennyofheavenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This came to mind when reading your post...Eyes are windows to our soul. Perhaps through your emotional turmoil much of what you have witnessed/felt shattered these windows making it difficult for anyone to see in and making it difficult for you to see out. Windows gladly can always be fixed in time.

I do hope your new beginnings provide happy experiences.

1. salt profile image65

thanks, the crystalnaucht thing was important. We have just had state elections here and the forest debate is strong. I like our old growth forests and felt maybe the boys in the dream who had been swimming in the pool, were forestry workers who might have been upset with me... I had been swimming thinking of dolphins when they were around because they unsettled me a little.

A few nights later, I had a feeling as if one of them was in my space and that was the matter, that they were forestry workers and they were upset. I thought about how good redundancy payments can help forestry workers create great outcomes for people transfering their skills and how its important to create this as the forestry industry is not an easy one for the workers.

I do not wish these men to be without income or home.

So, there seems to be a mix of crystalnaucht and current political policies.

2. b. Malin profile image60
    b. Malinposted 5 years ago

If this is a dream...I say get double or TRIPLE pane windows...they'd be much harder to smash!  To be serious...there are dream books that you can read and look up  the meaning of this dream.

3. salt profile image65
    saltposted 5 years ago

I did thanks, I understand it better now.

4. salt profile image65
    saltposted 5 years ago

Makes sense what you say, a young boy at the swimming pool had a toy hammer in his had and was pretending to shoot at me.. we got him to talk about soccer instead.

Maybe it is something teaching me about that time. My great grandfather and brothers were on the somme, with 2 military crosses and I heard some music yesterday and could see the german military.

Umm I wonder why? What am I meant to learn from this? And thankyou, both are worth knowing about.

1. charkamman profile image59
      charkammanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We are carrying the memories and experiences of our ancestors in our cell memory, it could well be that you were somehow triggered into remembering.
      I often use EFT to get rid of old cellular memories, it works pretty effortlessly. on http://EFTUniverse.com you can get the free manual to try. might be worth it if the nightmares keep coming back.

1. salt profile image65

I know that one, I work with that a great deal. I understand alot of my ancestoral links and do work with that energy. Lovely to know others understand too!!!! I will try the EFT!

5. delima05 profile image60
    delima05posted 5 years ago

perhaps the men bashing the windows is a metaphor for your problems starting to disappear as you take this new step forward into a house.  i dont have a lot of knowledge in dreaming but for what i do know, and have heard, it sometimes could be a sign of the future ( obviously that's what most people kind of believe in) but bad could sometimes mean good.

if you were stalked before i would be concern about this dream though, i wouldn't tell anyone you aren't close with where you are going and avoid any info getting leaked to the wrong hands.

1. salt profile image65

thanks, funny you say that - as someone went to my car one night and the only person I told where I was was my brother. There was a gold car parked, that left and all the MPs(could be coincidence - members of parliament) here have them, that one left and I looked up as I had been reading my book in the front seat - and there was a blondish male coming for the door.