Spending Eternity with God?

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (80 posts)
  1. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Hey Believers,

Okay, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I would like to ask you something, that I'm pretty sure you've not really considered, but I am interested in the responses.... wink

Let's say, you are correct that when you die and accepted into Heaven to be with your God....then What?

You will have no consciousness(no awareness of self). You will do what exactly?

I mean, you talk about living forever in Heaven, in spirit obviously, but what do you think will be for you to do? Will you continue to be a servant of your God? How will you live in the sense of spirit?

Just curious... hmm

1. h.a.borcich profile image61
      h.a.borcichposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I believe when we go to Heaven we will be made perfect in all ways. We will gain the understanding we couldn't find here. All afflictions of every kind will be healed and we will be restored.
      There will be no pain, no suffering...only peace and love smile

1. kirstenblog profile image77
        kirstenblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds nice smile

I could improve on my experience of this with a nice bit of farm land and the dogs of my childhood to play with again smile (I do miss those soppy and silly little fur balls)

2. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

But, you didn't answer the question. What will you do exactly? hmm

Be at peace. Find comfort. Know God. I cannot contemplate beyond that honestly. I didn't neglect to answer you, it was just very simply stated smile

Okay. That's what I expected. Appreciate the response. wink

Be, find, know, and love are words of action.
              Sorry to disappoint you with an "expected" answer. Rather than waste my time giving an honest answer, I should have expected the patronizing from you. Done.

It wasn't meant to be patronizing. I didn't expect you know, but to guess. I don't see why you would see it as patronizing, since it obvious no one knows. Again, I appreciate your response. Or did you miss that in my last post. hmm

3. Beelzedad profile image59
        Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Funny how we can accomplish that here on earth if we didn't have religions hindering us to do so. smile

You trying to say religion is causing my pain and keeping me from being healed? All I am waiting on is an atheist to show up and fix this? Another waste of energy on this thread.

2. kess profile image60
      kessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Since Eternity belongs to God, then those who belong to eternity, will the do the things That Gods does.

But those works will begin here cause to those of eternity eternity has already begun.

Those who are waiting are waiting in vain.

I know what God does cause I do it everyday.

Interesting Kess. I appreciate the response. wink

3. profile image50
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The consiousness is because of the spirit; in fact it is the consiouness which will be increased there; body will be left here.

4. qwark profile image59
      qwarkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Cags:
      You'll spend eternity, head bowed in a genuflect position worshipping your myth!
      If that's the way it'd be, I wouldn't die! That's for damned sure!   smile:
      Qwark

Funny Qwark! tongue smile

@CMHypno, I appreciate your response and it's not a bad idea to think of... lol lol

5. Greek One profile image62
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i'm gonna party with my 48 virgins!

Oh, okay Greek. lol lol

1. Greek One profile image62

why should the Muslims get all the fun!!?!

why can't I have some virgins!?!

I didn't say anything about other people or what they want. tongue

And, I didn't say you could not have what you said you wanted. tongue

1. Greek One profile image62

ahhhhhhhh yeah.. 48 virgins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just once theological question though... after we make love, do they STAY virgins?

Because after about 100 years of eternity, i don't want to be stuck with 48 heavily experienced woman that will just nag me.

2. Castlepaloma profile image74
            Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Once you made it with a pro there no going back.

2. the pink umbrella profile image73
        the pink umbrellaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

no one ever specified if the virgins would be women, or men, or if they were grotesque....i wouldnt be all excited about these virgins until i got a sneek peek ! wink

Hey Pink, nice to see you. smile tongue

6. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
      Shahid Bukhariposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Our Eternity  ... "began" an eternity, before we were born ... meaning, when The Lord, Created our Souls In Divine Ordination ...  we, will Continue, after this worldly life ends ... unto, the Eternal ... In His Ordination.

Whatever, or whoever, gave you the Idea ... that we are alone in Being ...
      That we are supposed to be with our Creator ... only after we are Dead ?

What do you have that supports your statement? Do tell?

It certainly isn't from any religious scripture on this planet, that's for sure. So, do tell...? hmm
        I didn't say we are alone in being. I'm connected to every person on this planet in various ways.
        lol lol lol To do so before hand is psychotic and/or delusional in every way known to humanity. If you're claiming to have a connection to a god, then by any medical and technological stand-point- "Crazy!" is the word used.

But, do enjoy. lol

7. pennyofheaven profile image80
      pennyofheavenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What a fun question!

Ok....

To Do: Co-creating I would imagine. Who is a Servant now? To Live: Co-creating creatively so the skys the limit how one could live. Would depend on what one co-creates?

8. Ruben Rivera profile image61
      Ruben Riveraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm not a believer but I think I'll bypass heaven and go to a place where all thoughts become reality so I can do anything I want and when I become bored I don't know maybe a couple hundred thousand years in human terms then I'll move on to something better where no desire is needed, hey sounds like a good movie huh

9. thewholetruth profile image60
      thewholetruthposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I believe that we will have resurrected bodies. Our spirits will be united with our bodies in heaven. We will then go to the new heaven and new earth which God will prepare. 
      We will then live the perfect life in the perfect place forever as God intended for us--a garden of Eden-like existence in the presence of the God of the universe--a communion and relationship unmarred by sin.
      Wonderful

10. Dian'swords4u profile image61
      Dian'swords4uposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think about heaven everyday of my life.  I am not affraid of dying and therefore look forward to that day when I can see my Jesus who died on the cross for my sins and praise him and thank him in person for what he did for me.  In heaven there will be no sadness, strife, pain or suffering.  All will be wonderful and we will spend eternity praising and worshiping God.  Praise the Lord !!!!

2. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

I'm thinking there will be lots of mini golf big_smile

Oh wait, you are probably looking for serious replies from 'true believers' as opposed to me with my many many ideas and complete refusal to settle on any one smile

lol lol lol

The really funny bit is, I hate mini golf! That would be hellish, an eternity of mini golf! lol

Not sure why it was the first thing to pop into my mind when imagining the activities one might engage in with a divine deity for eternity hmm

Your still living through your Childhood. tongue But, I figured it was an interesting question and believers apparently claim to be going to Heaven to live in spirit with their God, so I was curious what exactly will they be doing? lol

I hope my childhood never ends! I tell you what, it's better now then it was when I was legally a kid wink

3. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

This is a good question.

We could speculate, but no one really knows.
    It is written that the goats will be separated from the sheep.
    Yes I know this is a parable sort of thing. Talking about personalities, behaviors and all.
        So; how much separating do ya think is going to take place?
       I hope that he separates the billiard players and golf players far away from the tap dancers and  and opera singers too.   
       Nothing messes up my pool game like the  WRONG  kind of music.

Then speculate Jerami...What do you think about it? hmm

1. Jerami profile image58
        Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well it is hard to explain ..
        I kinda think that we will be doing whatever we were doing before we came here.

I do not think that a Human baby is born and then grows up producing a soul that either goes to heaven or hell.
             I kinda think that the a soul existed in another realm.   and when an egg is fertilized in the womb the soul enters into it. 
           The souls purpose in life is simply to experience life.

This life is simply time off from whatever our duties were in that other realm.

For me it really doesn't matter if Mr Hawkins is totally correct or not.  It doesn't matter to me if these spiritual entities back where we came from  (The head Honcho)  created the universe or if that realm was the product of the Big Bang.

There is a higher level of consciousness than us.

This may be just a bunch of hog wash from everyone else's point of view, but I can see this concept having as much or more credibility than many.  And I can see where it would not be contradictory to scriptures if we and those that preceded us had not Interpreted the crap out of them.

And as far as the end time prophesy are concerned?
        The amusement park is nearing closing time on the last day of the season.

Everyone will go back home and be back at their normal work stations come Monday morning.

I'm not trying to sell this concept; but you asked me what heaven was going to be like and I didn't just want to say;
        "Back at work" 
           Give me an E for effort.

Interesting Jerami. I appreciate the response. smile

4. kirstenblog profile image77

Well now here is a funny thought. I would personally be more interested in spending all that time doing stuff with people, you know, the ones I love and have loads of fun with. I wonder what God likes to do for fun? hmm

If she likes playing mini golf I might have to take a rain check on that one!

Spend my time in slightly different company smile

5. kirstenblog profile image77

Oh, Oh, fishing in lakes just teaming with fish! Oh and to the fish it would be the kindest and most ecstatic pleasure being caught by me smile

6. kirstenblog profile image77

Oh and I could eat all the chocolate I want and never gain a pound! Why would I gain wait, existing as energy that only acts like a physical body but is not one? smile

7. kirstenblog profile image77

Oh and there has to be a library with every book ever written and translated into every language ever spoken so that I can enjoy a good read any time I wish smile

lol lol lol

8. kirstenblog profile image77

Oh and I can visit every concert ever preformed any time I wish, over and over again if I wish!

9. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

I think upstairs already is a bit overcrowded.Unless another dimension is involved...

Thank you HomeGirl. smile

10. VOICE CIW profile image66
    VOICE CIWposted 13 years ago

Cagsil, We will not be spirits just floating around, we will have new bodies (celestial bodies). We will have bodies that can walk through walls, just like Jesus Christ. We won't have to take a bus to get to our destination, all we have to do is think it, and we are there. Just like we live today, we also will have a purpose in the New Earth, we all will have a job to do. We won't be sitting on clouds and playing on a harp. To you and some others you may think my reply is fantasy, that is because you have not really study the Bible. But don't believe those who say we are going to be disembody spirits just floating around. Our bodies will be different from this body we have here, because this body suits this world, and is corrupted, it cannot be in the new world, where there is incorruption, we need new bodies suited for the new world.

This reply is noted. I appreciate it your response.
      Excuse yourself for your own assumption. You have not a clue what I have studied in my life, unless you have read my hubs and had you read my hubs, then you wouldn't have said that do me.
      Nice conjecture, but again, I appreciate your response.

2. Woman Of Courage profile image59
      Woman Of Courageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

VOICE CIW, Amen. Reading and comprehending the bible is two different things. Some only read it without studying to recieve revelation.

3. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Never heard that one before. We definitely need another dimention, may be two or three.
      As a matter of fact my body is not corrupted. I don't drink, smoke, try to eat healthy; could drop a couple of pounds, but don't need another one, really.

lol lol

4. thewholetruth profile image60

Awesome response as to what we will do in heaven in our resurrected bodies--I can hardly wait!  If only we knew that all our loved ones would be there with us.

11. wilderness profile image93
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

In only the most miniscule portion of eternity we will have visited every place there is to visit, seen everything there is to see and experienced every experience possible.  We will have learned everything there is to know and understood it in it's entirety.

After a few more millenium of eternity we will descend into a grand funk of boredom and spend the rest of eternity wishing we could die.  Lacking that possibility, madness and insanity becomes a probability.

This is something I've wondered about as well, and the above scenario seems the only possible outcome.  Many people talk about eternity, but few really consider or comprehend what it means.

Hey Wilderness, nice to see you and I appreciate your response. smile

1. wilderness profile image93
        wildernessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good to see you back as well, Cagsil - either we are on different time zones or I just haven't caught your posts lately.

As I said, you have posed an interesting question.  What can we possible do for eternity?  To me a fate far worse than death.

Thank you. I was serving out a week ban, apparently for saying something to someone else. It's all good. I've managed to start other things and still continue writing hubs. wink big_smile

I appreciate your response, because I know many people will not be able to wrap their mind around the concept. Eternity is Infinity, and even humankind, cannot wrap their minds around that subject either.

But, I figured I would ask. lol

1. Castlepaloma profile image74
            Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Cagsil

Heaven is said to be extreme happiness. I tried to say to Christian’s extreme happiness here on earth would be like living on the funny farm, they are not one bit worried. For to be torture for eternity would out weight any amount of boredom or craziness you can imagine to put in their heads.

I don't know how far you can go with this boredom for all eternity kick. In some way, you maybe assuming it's like a Mormon type World. Still its a little better way than the cancel God theory.

We are talking about eternity here, God decides, you do not have a say on how many more millennium of eternity you get. You don’t know if you can descend into boredom, then change or wish you could die.  Lacking that possibility, madness and insanity becomes a probability, (like that bit from wilderness)
            Gagsil if you have any other way towards an afterlife without pain?
            NOW that concept, would grow legs and then later grow wings and fly

Maybe Save Satan club can HELP.

Interesting Castle. Appreciate your time. smile

12. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

I read what wilderness wrote  and my concept would be the answer to his dilemma.

This would be a perfect answer to an unavoidable problem.

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If I understand your concept (back at work) I can only reply that I have had two major careers in my life and after only 20 years at each was sick of it and ready for a change.  I was happy when my family career ended after 20 years and my children moved out and it started a new and different family career. 

I could not survive a 2,000 year career of anything, let alone a 2 million or 2 billion year.  And at 2 billion years you haven't even taken the first baby step towards eternity.  I really think most people are ready to call it quits at 100 years; perfect health might extend it to 200 or a thousand, but I think very very few could make it even a paltry million and remain happy.

I understand what you are saying.

Many people believe in reincarnation; this would also play into their theory quite well.

For what ever reason, ya wanted another :Vacation"  take it!

As I said, I'm not totally convinced with this concept, but I like it better than any other.

But Jerami, "back to work"? Doing what? hmm

I don't know.  My memory was erased by the time I was five.

That must be one of the rules, no brief cases at the amusement park.

Good to know. lol

13. CMHypno profile image83
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

It's not so much eternity with god - its eternity spent with some of his followers that would bother me! Not a cheery lot, some of them!

My eternity is going to be spent in a beach house with a pool,surrounded by nature, with the sun always shining, waves crashing, being able to eat what I want without putting on weight and having great parties! You are all invited!

1. qwark profile image59
      qwarkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hypno: Add me top yer list...smile:
      Qwark

2. thewholetruth profile image60

It is very sad that Christians have painted such a dismal picture of what Christ has to offer.
      A life of love towards others, joy never ceasing and an eternal existence in peace and plenty--sounds like a party to me.

I know there will be a great feast--I like food here so I'm bound to be really happy up there in a body that doesn't gain weight but can enjoy food.

I think we will enjoy the sun, the beach the waves and partying in a SAFE environment.  What fun that will be.

1. Woman Of Courage profile image59
        Woman Of Courageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thewholetruth, Yes, It will be the greatest fun to experience! big_smile How wonderful it would be to enjoy a safe environment, and to live life eternally filled with peace. Christ has greater things to offer us in heaven.

14. profile image50
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

The consiousness is because of the spirit; in fact it is the consiouness which will be increased there in the hereafter; body will be left here in this world. A new soul would be born within our spirit so that one could feel likeness of this life in the hereafter which would be entirely a different dimension that cannot be perceived now.

15. PieterTheProphet profile image60
    PieterTheProphetposted 13 years ago

I think we're already spending eternity.

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think we are wasting eternity on threads like that.

By the way, any,  I mean ANY activity that you have to do eternally becomes HELL to you. People need change of activities. So something is not working in this " theory", sorry.

16. puregrace profile image68
    puregraceposted 13 years ago

Well, instead of saying what I think, I want to tell you what I know from the Bible.
    Jesus' ultimate goal was to bring glory to his Father. That will be our goal in heaven. We sure aren't doing a good job of it here.
    I know in my heart that I am downright selfish and any good I do has a selfish motive somewhere.
    But in heaven, when I am like Jesus, He will let me give Him glory perfectly, and not just by my selfish self, but with all His own.
    Then the second pursuit for us in heaven will be to learn more about God, and to do that will take all eternity, studying His creation along with others of His.
    We'll be studying the physics of the planets and galaxies, etc. We'll be making new types of music with new or improved instruments. We'll be painting and drawing the wonderful things in the new creation as we discover them. We'll be sewing and making machines and writing stories all for the praise of Glory of God.
    Tell me if that is not heaven! Not boring at all!
    Oh, yes, eternity has already begun. But when Jesus returns, and the new heaven and earth will be established, we will really know what it's like.

1. Belmo profile image60
      Belmoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I love that so many have such different ideas of where and what the eternal is.  Does it not bring us to wonder why we are obsessed with the eternal?  Vampire books and movies, religion trying to convey it, eternal dwelling places like heaven and hell?  Why?  And why so many different ideas surrounding the same idea?

All of us trying to figure out what Einstein said, "Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change form."

This eternal experience is never ending, we will never end this experience, only change it.

Sorry to tell you heaven seekers, this is it, the game, the life experience, and the all. 

When an apple is picked from the tree and eaten by me, I take on its pure energy.  I throw the apple core on the ground and the ants and bacteria eat that!  The lizard eats the ant and the ground absorbs the bacteria.  The lizard is eaten by the snake and so on.  The apple goes on in life in a different form, never non-useful and never  not living.

Life, living and eternal feelings are what you are asking about.  What will you do after the YOU, you believe you are ceases to exist?  Well, that depends on how you perceive YOU.  If YOU are just the body typing your answers on a PC, than you are not aware of the many facets of YOU. (If you use a MAC you are more aware!LOL)

In a great book I read, there is an example of a rock.  You in your perception may see that rock as immobile.  You may pick it up and observe it as an immobile tangible thing.  Yet if you were to look at it under a high powered microscope, you would see millions of atoms moving in frantic, symmetric, wonderful vibrations, all for the perception of immobility.

If you were to ask the observer about the rock, they would say it was immobile, but if you would ask the atoms moving inside the object, they would tell you they are far from immobile.

Life therefore, is where you stand and perceive it.  Do you want to know what you will do in your after-life?  You decide by your awareness.  There is NO limited answers or conditions we all must fall under.  Do you want to experience hell after you die?  Envision it!  But you will not for very long, as it does not exist.

The god and reasoning, you are asking about is a mythological god.  You are trying to rationalize an insane idea of god and the after-life, and you should stop, and see a different god. 

If you are REALY present, you may be able to figure it out.  Stop trying to define tomorrow by by-passing the present.  Heaven is in the present, like a present or a gift.

All these people have ideas and few of those ideas have NOT been influenced by the patriarchal mythology, that is human made.  If you seek to figure out life and the eternal life, NOT through the filters of mythology and religion, then you may be on to something. 

I mean what spiritual seeker can make sense of a jealous god, or a god with a penis?  What is a seeker of truth supposed to do with a god that created the creation, only to destroy it for envy and other lower qualities humans can exhibit?  When we begin to see the false ideas as inhibiting, then we can begin to unravel life as we live it, then start to freely live.

Start my brother by not asking what you will do once you die, and ask what will you do if you choose to really live, now, here, NOWHERE!  Break up my last word in caps and they tell you NOW, HERE! 

In the book of Thomas, (which was NOT included in the now bible, because the council of political patriarchals thought it too radical for the dumb downed humanity) a poignant scripture from Jesus, the free thinker.

"If the flesh came into being because of the spirit, that is a marvel.  If the spirit come into being because of the flesh, that is a marvel of all marvels, yet I marvel at how much wealth has come to dwell in such poverty!"

We are spirits in this body, for the heavenly experience of remembering who we are in the flesh.  The flesh can bring the spirit to remembrance, if we can rid ourselves of the baggage of the YOU or ego.  Heaven is not a place we go where we finally know, it is the moment of now when we remember what we are.  The present or gift, it is the moment of awakening from the false bubble of awareness we are in--the one we put ourselves in for the wonder of remembering.

You want to know heaven, then remember who and what you are, then live again in the eternal game.  You cannot be destroyed, but you can decide what part of YOU plays the game and how you change your form and help others to change theirs.

1. Belmo profile image60
        Belmoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Did I put a damper on this thread?????

1. pennyofheaven profile image80

No! I didn't see you marvelous post! Too many threads..... How I missed it I don't know. I am glad you revived it just so I can read it!  In no way does it dampen the thread! Thanks!

2. hanging out profile image60
        hanging outposted 13 years agoin reply to this

heck no.. you just made me laugh
        the book of thomas sucks.. its an agnostic book, agnosticism is a heresy doctrine. Ive read it and for good reason it was not put in the cannon.

As far as your rock goes.. the rock doesn't move, its sits, and yes the atoms are moving but we are not looking at the atoms. Jesus told the waves and wind to be still.. but waves and wind do not have ears, so how did they hear? and how did they obey? God is on every level of existence, even the molecular. The discovery of atoms did not surprise God, God invented atoms and mankind will forever be running in pursuit of what God knows, until time runs out, at his return. So big deal there are atoms in rocks.. bravo but it doesnt supply any keen insights to what God is doing. It only shows what God has already done.

The power of envisioning stuff does not change the stuff that is already there. God says we cannot dictate how our afterlife is going to be as per the way you describe it, Much is already described for us to believe in. Our minds are definitely not more powerful than God and our ability to create in this life, is illusion.

the rest of your post, made me laugh but i thought "oh another self made reality, how surprising" lol.

God doesnt have a penis so i can see the rest of what you made up is also without fact or correctness behind it.

S0rry but you come on so matter of fact i thought i would matter of fact you back
        enjoy.

17. pennyofheaven profile image80
    pennyofheavenposted 13 years ago

PS: Maybe no one has anything to say after your excellent post!

1. hanging out profile image60
      hanging outposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I didnt see an excellent post

1. pennyofheaven profile image80

Oh you didn't..thats ok. You partially agreed or confirmed the post. Did you realize that?

18. BobbiRant profile image61
    BobbiRantposted 13 years ago

I believe in the resurrection not some spirit person separate from my body.  I do not believe we go to heaven, the earth was made for man, so I don't believe in eternity in heaven.  Now an eternity on earth with God as ruler, not greedy, horrible human leaders, that's a nice prospect.  Some would groan at that prospect, but take out the horrible governments, the need for money and you have a beautiful earth.  The human 'system' is what makes it bad right now.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)