jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Transformative Astrology

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago

So as I check out the most recent updates in the religions and philosophies, news and media, astrology is one of those that I peruse on occasion. I have found a web page that is not the mundane and inane usual fair of relationship or stay at home and hide under the covers tripe smile

As with any other form of "inner guidance" attempt be it religion or personal intuition and meditation, I take it with a grain of salt and use what fits, and observe with objectivity the potential attributes to find what "fits" for me as an individual and how I view the world.

starfires.com/starwatch/index.html  had some interesting input on current trends and future potentials on the elections, the oil "crisis" and other possible life scenarios. Her definition of "they" (superpower elites and other big government, big business) that try to keep control of the world is not unique, but I like her empowerment perspective.

It feeds right into my beliefs that our personal prayers and desires can change the world...for the better...if we connect with the highest  aspects of our being...the God of Love...and not the continual criticism, finger pointing and negative focus that comes from all sides. I also really appreciate her recognizing that what is spoken that has words of really good intent,  can be self deluding if we are not doing our own internal work to learn truth from error...what looks good is not always good in the long run if it seems to fit some desires for instant change, that ole instant gratification consciousness, without considering the future consequences smile

NOTE: starfires is plural...there are other astrological tripe sites that are not plural in their address

It is always interesting for me to find someone, or group that has similar types of life recognition tools and attitudes...just another indication to me of our mutual "inner connectedness" as part of God, the Universe and Everything big_smile

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I had my astrological chart made around a year back out of curiousity.When I met the astrologer he told me things about my life with such accuracy that I was surprised.The universe is connected.It takes a starting point,then one can go ahead or into the past.The astrologer also said it goes down to intuition while reading the charts.Having studied astronomy as a Navigating officer I was able to understand the celestial sphere but need to spend more time and do more research on it to really understand astrology.smile

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

Personally I always liked astrology. Had my chart done and learned to make my own a long time ago. Seems to match my
    true personality characteristics to a tee. They say that the really big players on Wall Street, and most world leaders always use an astroligist - secretly of course. Never got into it because just too complicated and time consuming, and because I don't like a system telling me what to do. Prefer to get that out of thin air.

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
      SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ronald Reagan had his charts done every year, specifically during his presidency,at the insistence  of his wife. so I have heard. I wonder if Christians knew that...if it was true.

3. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

wrote some stuff about that, you should check it out.  smile