1. Ken Crow profile image59
    Ken Crowposted 5 years ago

Dear Hubbers and World: I would like to extend a heartfelt Merry Christmas to all. Very simply, for those that are feeling rather depressed today, I have a suggestion. Remember the reason we celebrate Christmas. Christmas is not Wall Street, not Santa, not Toy's R Us and certainly not going deep in debt to provide when we probably shouldn't being doing so and when we aren't in a position to being do so.

The true meaning of Christmas when we sit back and take time to ponder in our hearts is the greatest gift of all time. It is the miracle birth of our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Take the time to remember this and the rest of your Christmas will be joy and peace. Call you father whom you have been angry with for years. Offer forgiveness to your mother or child. Display the love that God has shown you and that should be enough to bring a smile to your face and heart.

Merry Christmas everyone, keep the true purpose of Christmas near and dear to your hearts and it will be a blessed one. God Bless each of you. Love you all !

1. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, I wasn't depressed, but now I am. smile