jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Interpreting Science and the Word revealed

1. profile image67
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

Science is just an interpretation of nature by the people who work for science; if they interpret it wrongly, it is not taken by anybody seriously, if the interpretation is correct, it could become a scientific hypothesis/theory/law that has been derived from the nature. Nature is always correct as it has been created and set by the Creator-God Allah YHWH; it is Work of God.

It is like a believer if he does not understands the Word revealed he is wrong; if he understands it correctly it is a correct interpretation of the Word of the Creator-God and Word of God is always right if correctly understood.

1. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
      Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago in reply to this

To interpret Nature, is, the first Step towards Understanding ... The Reality, and Science is the Attempting, within Logics, with Technologies.

But Truth ... can only be Drawn, from within Correct Belief. Whereas, Interpreting Nature, with Logics, in defining Quantums, and the States of Existence ... can, and does Provide us a Direction, and within such, the Approximated Sensibilities ... called Science's Laws, and the Logical's Theories.

A True Muslim Believer, however, Understands, that he or she, Understands, as much, as Hath been Ordained, for him or her to Understand ... and truly Believes, that The Ordained is Always Correct, and Enough.

1. Beelzedad profile image61
        Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can imagine how difficult it was to write something like that, especially when putting capitals at the beginning of so many words. smile

1. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
          Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Agree ... but it had no dad ... is just one, in The Ordained, of Conscious, Vocal, Creations ...

Anyway, could you be interested in some other facts relating expressions while I am sharing the Knowns ... Reality ... Commonly  ...

The facts are ...

I am Free, therefore, whenever a Verb serves the Nounal, and Editing serves the Dynamics in altered Expression, I write beyond the devised limitations of Grammar, Syntax and Reason, and retain sanity, while doing all of this, simultaneously.

The Capitalized words, above, such as Believer, Hath, Ordained, begining with Capital Letters ... Relate The Matters Ordained. Thus, Capitalizing, Being, The Required .

Regards

2. profile image67

I think Atheists interpret nature, science and religion wrongly.

1. profile image61
      exorterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

a lot of Christians and Muslims interpret their own religion wrongly

2. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you started a lot of threads just to bash atheists by the application of some weird misinterpretations of a concept like science.

3. Beelzedad profile image61
    Beelzedadposted 6 years ago

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/themarbleintheoatmeal/smilies/watchdrama8jm.gif

4. profile image62
    argdrawposted 6 years ago

I go along with this, If anything tries to go against nature it will soon cease to exist, I dont believe this from a creator point of view, because if a creator existed that could create the universe, what possible use would there be in creating the detail we have on this planet?
    to create it and let it evolve by itself maybe, which makes the scientists correct aswell.

There is alot of debate on whether god exists, what difference does it make whether he does or not? proved one way or the other god is irreleavant to our lives.

5. profile image67

Science is just an interpretation of nature by the people who work for science; if they interpret the results wrongly, it is not taken by anybody seriously, if the interpretation is correct, it could become a scientific hypothesis/theory/law that has been derived from the nature. If later on an anomaly is observed in the Nature it is corrected accordingly; as the Nature is always correct as it has been created and set by the Creator-God Allah YHWH; it is Work of God.

1. Beelzedad profile image61
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is quite incorrect. There is the peer review process in which all works must progress through which will weed out wrongly interpreted results or any other problems or issues.

smile

6. profile image67

The peer review is not perfect; ultimately anomalies may surface in the working of nature; so the peer review is again changed.

7. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Peer review isn't changed by nature.  Peer review is peer review.

I think it is you that misunderstands science and atheism.  For a start, you seem to think there is a strong connection between the two.  Religious and atheist scientists generally perform science exactly the same way.

8. profile image67

Science is just an interpretation of nature by the people who work for science; if they interpret it wrongly, it is not taken by anybody seriously, if the interpretation is correct, it could become a scientific hypothesis/theory/law that has been derived from the nature. Nature is always correct as it has been created and set by the Creator-God Allah YHWH; it is Work of God.

It is like a believer if he does not understands the Word revealed he is wrong; if he understands it correctly it is a correct interpretation of the Word of the Creator-God and Word of God is always right if correctly understood.

working