Happy as You Want to Be

1. 57
    sobhyposted 5 years ago

Almost everyone has heard the single "Do not Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin. The song has a catchy way to convey his message of being happy to everyone. Mcferiin Bobby simple message surely made a lot of people telling them not to worry.

Live a happy life, optimistic and resilient is wonderful, and it is also good for your health. Being happy actually protects you from the stresses of life. Stress is linked to causes of death such as heart disease, cancer and stroke.

One of the best things ever said is - "The only thing in life that will always remain the same is change ', and in our lives that we have the power to make the necessary changes if we want. Even if we we find ourselves in an unbearable situation we can always find solace in knowing that he too could change.

Social networks or relationships are essential to happiness. People are different, accept people for who or what they are, avoid clashes, constant arguments, and let go of all kinds of resentments. If arguments seem unavoidable still try and make an effort to understand the situation and you could see with well with

Happiness is actually in everyone, it is more a way of making life more beautiful and healthy.

To be happy is relatively easy, just decide to be a happy person. Abraham Lincoln observed that most people for most of the time can choose how happy or stressed, how relaxed or troubled, how bright or dull their outlook to be. The choice is simple really, choose to be happy.

There are several ways you can do.
    Being grateful is a great attitude. We have so much to be grateful. Thank you to the taxi driver to take you back home safely, thanks to the cook for a wonderful dinner and thank the guy who cleans your windows. I also thank the postman to bring you your mails, thank the policeman for making your place safe and thank God for being alive.

News is stressful. Get less of it. Some people can not start their day without their daily dose of news. Try to think about it, 99% of the news we hear or read bad news. Start the day with bad news does not seem a sensible thing to do.

A religious connection is also recommended. Being part of a religious group with its singing, sacraments, chanting, prayers and meditations foster inner peace.

Manage your time. Time is precious and too important to waste. Time management can be considered a list of rules for planning, goal setting, planning, creating lists of things to do and priorities. These are the fundamentals of time management that should be understood to develop an effective system of personal skills of time management. These basic skills can be refined to include the subtleties of each skill that can give you that extra reserve to make the results you want.

Laugh and laugh at my heart every day. Heard a good joke? Tell your friends and family about it. As they also say - 'Laughter is the best medicine. "
    Express your feelings, affections, friendship and passion for people around you. They will most likely respond to your action. Try not to keep pent up anger of frustrations, this is bad for your health. Instead of finding ways to express them in a way that does not cause more injury or hurt anyone.
    Work brings immense personal satisfaction difficult. It gives the feeling of being competent in finishing our tasks. Accomplishments are necessary for all of us, they give us a sense of value. Work on things that you feel worthy of your time.

Learning is a joyful exercise. Try to learn something new every day. On learning also allows us to extend and broaden our horizons. And could also give us more opportunities in the future.

Run, jog, walk and do other things that your body is made for. Feel Alive.

Avoid exposure to negative elements like loud noises, toxins and dangerous places.

These are simple things you can do everyday to be happy.

And remember the quote from Abraham Lincoln, he says, "Most people are as happy as they decide to be."

2. Jerami profile image77
    Jeramiposted 5 years ago

Kinda Like ....

Have you ever heard someone say she/he made me get angry?

Getting angry is a choice every time.
    It may only take a millisecond but we go through a thought process every time before we get angry.  Every time.

Take for instance I walk over and clinch my fist and hit you in the face, arm or any part of your body.

The first thing entering into your thought process is that an old man has just walked up and hit you.
      The second thing would be,  how hard did  that old man hit you.
      You might pick yourself up off of the floor very angry with me.
      OR  you might still be standing there looking at me, laughing at me because your baby sister hits harder than I do.

You chose to become angry or you chose to laugh out loud.

Every emotion that we have is a choice that we make after a thought process is completed, regardless of how fast that thought process is completed.
    Every time.  Every emotion.

3. ItsThatSimple profile image60
    ItsThatSimpleposted 5 years ago

Getting angry is a choice and being happy is a choice. However only too an extent. I do believe that we have the power to fully control our emotion and be happy and positive 100% of the time with practice. The key is too push positivity into our subconscious and cast those negative thoughts out. Then we are in total control!