jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Will worshipping God on a certain day save you?

1. 60
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

No!!!!!!! But not worshipping God on the day he ask you to can help you be lost.

1. 0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can't teach the world. Not your job.

1. 60
        haj3396posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Matt 28-19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

The key words are teach all nations, if you a follow of Christ.

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

don't make plenty of similar post http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/63289

1. 60

Why not, I want everyone to know that it's not only one thing that can help you to be lost I want them to know how many things that can cause them to be lost.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

make one thread and list all, or better create a hub that will help you to earn as well if you don't want to get lost.

1. 60

Thank you!!!!

3. Abbasangel profile image81
    Abbasangelposted 6 years ago

Then what does Romans 10:9 mean to you? In conjuction with John 14:6?

It says nothing about worshipping God on a certain day.

I can tell you honestly I have been avoiding Church like a plague for over a year now. People like you making it so much harder to get to God than it really is.Drive me crazy.

We are in a dispensation of Grace and "best practice" Christianity is going to Church and worshipping with saints as it says in Hebrews and the ten commandments but don't make extra rules that aren't there. You will not go to hell if you have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and choose not to hang out with his people.

There are alot of things that are best practice mentioned in the Bible but each person needs to have "THEIR OWN" revelation of it and not harped on at....

1. 60

You ask me a question so I will answer it for you, But first I would like to say, this is were we discuss religion question is it not, then why would you attact me about my discussion question. Now your question, Did you read my question and answer. Roman 10-9 says know thing about my question. this is what Rome 10-9 states 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. the key word is believe. If my wife ask me if I love her and I never do what she ask me, I really done love her. It.s not the person that says Lord, Lord, it,s the person that do his will. I can say I can fly do that make it true.

1. Abbasangel profile image81
        Abbasangelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It is BELIEVE THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD. Not believe that we love him.

Healthy debate is always good for validating what we believe and why we believe it....

It doesn't say we have to Jhn 3:16

However again best practice is that we do Love our neighbours and that includes helping them see their need for Christ in a clear and concise way not clouding it up with all these rules and regulations. If you are talking to Christians address Christians. People who aren't Christians aren't worshipping him at all.

I have allured to the fact that I may be a Christian who "DOESN'T" go to church. I also told you why. Are you going to help me see my need for going to church?

4. puregrace profile image77
    puregraceposted 6 years ago

No!
    Only faith in Jesus will save you, and He gives you that!
    He wants us to take time to rest in Him, away from the natural busyness of our lives.
    So He set aside the day for all His people to gather with each other as a faith community to hear the preaching of His Word, to sing hymns of praise to Him, to read His Word, to have communion with Him, and respond to Him with gifts and prayer. This is what "feeds" faith for strength to go into the week ahead.

Hebrews 10:25 says "Neglect not the habit of meeting together."
    So it's best to have a meeting place and time set so that two or more can meet together, right?

1. Abbasangel profile image81
      Abbasangelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks PureGrace!! smile  Exactly right!! smile and you found the actual verse!! smile

2. 60

Faith without works is died. It comes down to one thing, you have to have faith, work, love. If a man say he love God and keep not his commandments he is a lier and the truth is not in him. God states, "it's not the man that says Lord, Lord, it.s the man that do my will.

working