jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Will eating a certain way save you?

1. profile image60
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!But it can help you be lost.

1. simeonvisser profile image88
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Can you please stop making these pointless forum threads? We'll knock on your door if we want to be saved, thanks.

2. matherese profile image62
    mathereseposted 6 years ago

Yes eating a lot of fruit and veg can prolong your life.

3. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 6 years ago

Save you from what is my first question to you. If it is heart attack yes definitely but you can only try to eat what's best for you and you may still end up having an heart attack because it could be part of your genes.

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

I don't know about eating, but Jim Jones and drinking specific drinks comes to mind.

5. mrpopo profile image88
    mrpopoposted 6 years ago

Yes, eating a certain way can save you...

...from diarrhea

6. evvy_09 profile image80
    evvy_09posted 6 years ago

I just ate a foot long sub. It was awesome.  Not sure if it was supposed to save me or not. Maybe I should get my money back.
    Has the OP published any hubs yet?

7. stilljustwonderin profile image59
    stilljustwonderinposted 6 years ago

I don't believe what we eat has anything to do with our salvation, unless of course you believe in your heart that something is a sin.  Jesus said that it isn't what goes into a man that defiles a man, but what comes out.

8. Jerami profile image76
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

I have often wondered if some of the things that we consume might affect our psychic abilities or extrasensory perceptions?

Which these have little or nothing to do with salvation.
      As you said, it isn't what goes in , but what comes out of our mouth that damages a person.

1. stilljustwonderin profile image59
      stilljustwonderinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have often wondered if some of the things that we consume might affect our psychic abilities or extrasensory perceptions?

Possibly, we know it effects us physically.

As you said, it isn't what goes in , but what comes out of our mouth that damages a person.

Yes, but we have to keep in mind that if we perceive something to be a sin, believe it in our hearts, then for us it would be.

Got to run.  Love ya.

9. msorensson profile image63
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Yes. I am answering on the physical level. If one has diabetes, one has to eat a certain way, not like the rest of us.
    On the spiritual level, it depends. It is written in the bible that that which enters the mouth does not defile, it is what comes out of the heart that does, or something to that effect. I cannot answer it in the spiritual sense  because there is no need to mortify the body when one has already subjugated the mind.

10. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Yeees! But you have to eat upside down yikes

working