jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

These are the steps of one world control.

1. 60
    haj3396posted 5 years ago

1. Cashless society 
    2. One world opinion (U.S way.)
    3. Good for the country
    4. Death for anyone that done worship the One world Govement's way.

2. 0
    Over The Hillposted 5 years ago

All of your assertions are assumptive with no verifiable proof.

1. 60
      haj3396posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Read the bible if you want verification. But, remember what God said spiritual  things are spiritual understood.

3. 0
    Over The Hillposted 5 years ago

Haj, you are not a prophet so you should be careful what you imply is fact. Maybe you should read your Bible a little more and ask the Spirit for discernment.

4. Jerami profile image77
    Jeramiposted 5 years ago

EZRA 1:1 and 2
      Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the Lord might be fulfilled, the Lord stired up the spirit of Cyrus king of Pesia, that he made a proclimation, ..

Thus sayeth Cyrus king of Persia, The Lord God of Heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the ..earth; ...

Look at the word earth. ???   Did Cyrus have dominion over the whole planet? NO he didn't. 

How does this relate to the word "earth" when used in prophesy.

But Cyrus had dominion over the whole earth
      The Roman Empire had dominion over a much larger portion that did Cyrus, so Rome must have also had dominion over the whole earth as this word applies in the origional language.

So the Roman Empire was the governmential power over the whole earth, and it established a one earth religion.

See any similarities?

5. SpanStar profile image60
    SpanStarposted 5 years ago

You made be correct I don't know.  I do know that man has always set out to control everything and everybody.  The greed in man is legendary.

It has been said "What does a man with All power want?    More Power!"