spiritual, inspiration

1. DeaneMc profile image61
    DeaneMcposted 8 years ago

If you have the Shepard, you have grace for every sin, direction for every turn, a candle for every corner, and an anchor for every storm

1. 0
      Zarm Nefilinposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you have a shephard, you've been duped into believing that higher existance is tied into humans being sheepish rather than just humans being humans.

Sheeps and Goats, too bad I tended both in my lifetime and can tell you that the Bible and the whole "shephard" thing is a crock just based on my experience with both of those kinds of animals.

Utter rubbish.

Sheep are quite often helpless, and this is exactly what religious leaders want their "flocks" to be, because otherwise they would not have much relevance as shepherds if people knew they could simply help themselves without relying on religious hierarchy at all.

Hence, a sense of helplessness always preceeds conversion, even if it is induced by group experience in a religious setting.

Goats are not any more noble or less noble than sheep, but one thing I did notice about Goats is that they overall tended to be able to help themselves if alienated from the herd, and often were better at sticking up for themselves....

Bullies don't like people sticking up for themselves....

2. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I am thy shield and thy exceedingly great reward.
      The Holy Bible