jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Love & Justice

1. Eng.M profile image76
    Eng.Mposted 8 years ago

I think God's perfection needs justice besides love.

Jesus died for us.

this is love but where is justice?

justice contradicts dying in place of other people sins.

1. 0
      Zarm Nefilinposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Justice is in God stopping his Benz and getting out and saying high to people and actually physically shaking their hands rather than them relating stories about how he allegedly physically shook peoples' hands once upon a time 2000 years ago.

Now that's what I call justice.

Supposedly we only "get the sign of Jonah", but I never even got that.  Only people relating to me that "the sign of Jonah" occured 2000 years ago, not the actual "sign of Jonah".

Also, the fact that more than a few scholars have disputed the actual existance of Jesus since that period 2000 years ago only adds insult to injury when it comes to "the sign of Jonah".

We don't get the sign of Jonah, we get a book telling us we got the sign of Jonah 2000 years ago.

1. 0
        sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Whatever be the case, it is pretty clear all over the Bible that Jesus is not God! 

It says God is in all things and in nothing.  However you feel about the inatiquicies of the Bible and all it's condradictions, God is not a real human ie: Jesus, it''s the essence that for whatever reason sprang life, whether universal coincidence or devine creation, it happened and we breath air, fish breath water, we all have eyes, and we are here, we do exist and so far there is no other life anywhere in the Universe. 

Think about it...God is....It Is whatever it is.

2. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Is justice to be done with the strenght in my hands,
      Or by sweet words maybe written in the sand.

It was an unjust act.