jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Are we in the middle of a war?

1. profile image60
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

YES!!!!!!! The War is for everyone eternal life. How do we know if we are on the right side.

Proverbs 3-5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

1. getitrite profile image80
      getitriteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you not realize, you just explained how to get completely conned.  Even a child should have better sense then to embrace such dangerous nonsense.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

..you'll kno if yor on the right side if yor on my side Haj!...NO!..there's no war....Peace!

1. profile image60
      haj3396posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank you!

3. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

In the last six months you wrote 500+ forum posts but 0 hubs? Have you joined HubPages to spread your religious views or what?

1. profile image60

To help peoples.

1. simeonvisser profile image87
        simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What if they don't need or want your help? Wouldn't it be better to write hubs in which you clarify your views? I think that's a much better way to help people because hubs are usually read more often than these forums.

1. profile image60

Thank you I just done have the time to write Hubs. But, one day I will.

1. simeonvisser profile image87
            simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

On the other hand, you have time to write 500+ posts. Anyway, let's get back to the main topic of this thread. I just thought it was a bit odd, in particular because religion seems to be a popular topic on the forums here. Why not express your views in hubs instead? It's all up to you smile

1. profile image60

I write when I have a few minutes and you may not here from me until next sunday

1. Castlepaloma profile image21
                Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

After 6 months of no hubs, for you to write a single hub would help you understand your own questions better.

4. getitrite profile image80
    getitriteposted 6 years ago

It is clear that there are many people who join hubpages that have no idea how to write a hub.

working