jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Three Classic & Most Puzzling UFO Incidents of All Time

1. Rishy Rich profile image81
    Rishy Richposted 6 years ago

Among thousands of UFO cases, these 3 are considered significant than the rest because of the following reasons:

- All three were sighted by experienced pilots (WW2 Veterans)

- All three UFOs were reported to be fast moving metallic objects having no resemblance with any kind of known air craft, weather balloon or natural phenomena.

- In first two cases, the pilots actually chased the UFOs. The explanation of the third case were in favor of Extraterrestrial Hypothesis which made the Govt. to replace PROJECT SIGN with Project Grudge.   

Case 1. - Mantell UFO incident

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantell_UFO_incident

Case 2. - Gorman Dogfight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorman_Dogfight

Case 3. - Chiles-Whitted UFO Encounter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiles-Whi … _Encounter

The interesting part is, all three of this incidents occurred in 1948 & were sighted by respected air force officials.

I found this really interesting & thought of sharing it. What do you guys think about it.   hmm

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I think you should write the hub.

Rishy Richposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I might do that. This thread is for getting ur ideas, explanations & opinions. Lets see if this works.

3. pennyofheaven profile image80
    pennyofheavenposted 6 years ago

I wonder why it is such a surprise to some that we are not alone in this vast universe? Does man think that we are so superior we rule the entire universe?

1. Beelzedad profile image61
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, just believers believe that. smile

1. pennyofheaven profile image80
        pennyofheavenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So then I musn't be a believer.

4. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Fascinating Rishy - and I second Rochelle. It would make for a great hub smile

Funny thing - I read in the local newspaper the other day about collective sightings of strange UFO's in the skies above my town over the holiday period. 

It tickled me. It was me, my family and probably a few other folks in the community flying paper lanterns into the night sky smile

Rishy Richposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL.

Finally I heard from an alien smile

5. peterxdunn profile image61
    peterxdunnposted 6 years ago

Hi All

Try googling (or go to Youtube and search) the 'Westar 6 satellite capture' the vid will blow you away.

6. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 6 years ago

I find it strange that anyone would doubt that at least some of the ufo's seen are real. those are interesting links.

working