jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (24 posts)

God's Amazing Love

1. pettidee456 profile image61
    pettidee456posted 6 years ago

God is so awesome I'm sure everybody agrees to this. His mercy endureth forever and ever.

1. Stump Parrish profile image60
      Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No sir, some people don't agree with you at all. And as far as his mercy goes, I'm afraid that damn little of that made it to his followers.

2. getitrite profile image78
      getitriteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why are you narcissistic enough to assume that everyone agrees with your imaginary reality?

First, you have no evidence of your assertions, NONE!  Yet you have no doubt that we should all join you in this madness.

3. pennyofheaven profile image81
      pennyofheavenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree!

4. 68
      paarsurreyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you.

The Creator-God is amazing!

5. Sharon Storm profile image60
      Sharon Stormposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with all my heart.   I fail to understand why people who disagree with you are behaving so rudely and attacking you personally.  I'll pray for you and for the rude ones too.  It really bothers me that some people hate God so much that they come into religious chat rooms just to hassle his followers and throw silly temper tantrums.

6. Woman Of Courage profile image59
      Woman Of Courageposted 5 years ago in reply to this

pettidee, I agree with you. If it was not for God, none of us would be here today. God's mercy endureth forever even when people disagree.

7. brennawelker profile image60
      brennawelkerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

God is always good all the times.

1. 68

Yes; the Creator-God is good and praiseworthy:

[1:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
        [1:2] All praise belongs to Allah, Lord of all the worlds,
        [1:3] The Gracious, the Merciful,
        [1:4] Master of the Day of Judgment.
        [1:5] Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone do we implore for help.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … r.php?ch=1

1. aka-dj profile image80
          aka-djposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why does a gracious and merciful allah tell his followers to kill infidels?

1. 68

I don't think the verses given by me mention it.

If you have some other verses in your mind; please quote the same with some verses preceding and some verse following for the context; to understand them correctly.

1. aka-dj profile image80
              aka-djposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, other verses mention it.

Why do muslims kill infidels? Jews?

Are they serving allah, or are thy sinning by disobeying him?

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
              Mark Knowlesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Surrey - you never did tell me what Allah does to people who don't believe in him and don't worship him. He is unmerciful to them though - right?

1. 68

If one remains distant from Him; it is his own choice naturally the result will follow; then one cannot blame Him.

Like one jumps from a high-rise building; one will die naturally; then one cannot blame the Creator-God for one's death.

2. KyFarmGrl profile image61
    KyFarmGrlposted 5 years ago

Yes, I agree!! God is an awesome Loving & Forgiving God.

John 3:16 Kjv Bible:
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3. 0
    just_curiousposted 5 years ago

Yes. You are right. His mercy endureth forever.

4. CARIBQUEEN profile image75
    CARIBQUEENposted 5 years ago

His mercy does endure forever. Stay strong.

1. workingmomwm profile image85
      workingmomwmposted 5 years ago

While I do agree with you, I would have to say not everyone does. Certainly most people don't.
      Matthew 7:14: But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. (NIV)
      If most people did agree with this, there would be no need for Jesus - or God's mercy.

2. 68
      paarsurreyposted 5 years ago

God's Amazing Love

Indeed the Creator-God's love is amazing and it should be the thing most sought after:

[3:32] Say, ‘If you love Allah, follow me: then will Allah love you and forgive you your faults. And Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful.’
      [3:33] Say, ‘Obey Allah and the Messenger;’ but if they turn away, then remember that Allah loves not the disbelievers.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=31

3. Trail Otter profile image60
      Trail Otterposted 5 years ago

To see God, one only need watch the slow rise of the sun over an expansive ocean, or watch the sun set as shadows slowly blanket the mountains and the sky turns brilliant shades of red and orange. His voice is in the quiet ripples of a stream and in the birds of the sky. He is all around in the little things that brighten your day...

1. Midnight Oil profile image89
        Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Replace the words 'God' & 'he' with the words ' the universe' and you will be closer to the truth...

1. 68

Universe is not a person and living so the change will not be correct.

1. HattieMattieMae profile image68
            HattieMattieMaeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The interesting part is the title is God's amazing love! Hmm... Well reading the title and the comments we would demonstrate that love is lacking in the world, and whether you believe or not, love in itself would tell you to speak kindly to another man.  Maybe we should spread more love for obvious reasons above!  I don agree God has amazing love over the entire universe, planet. Don't matter what you call him. He created it all even yourselves!  Be thankful to be alive and what you have!

1. HattieMattieMae profile image68
              HattieMattieMaeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do agree had a typo there! lol

working