jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

Our world is a conduit to another and another and another.

1. 0
    blink4567posted 5 years ago

I believe that in some point in time or another our worlds are connected through just that, the worlds themselves. We all live in our own little worlds. Daily we work, we travel, we eat, we sleep, and we play. Even with all those interactions we only allow certain people to enter *our* worlds. Which in turn two worlds(sometimes even more) interact and connect through a physical and mental level. Any thoughts?

1. Druid Dude profile image59
      Druid Dudeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Methinks thou hast found the Grail, sire! Gadzooks and Eureka! Careful, it is a tightrope you are walking, the Razor's Edge. Just make sure of your footing. You are almost ...there! Deep thought. Peace

1. 0
        blink4567posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I allow for error, But trial is a distant cousin.
        Thou hast chasten thy sight so thy might understand what he feels.
        The pain is no burden, it is the rest from the burden
        to walk again that stings.
        : )
        And to you DD

2. pennyofheaven profile image82
      pennyofheavenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No thoughts of my own except maybe that I like your thoughts!

3. kess profile image61
      kessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We are all connected in the consciousness....

This would become a reality when one does not need to teach the other anything... for we are all equal co-existing in perfect harmony.

this would happen Only when Truth reigns over the hearts of all men.

1. 0
        blink4567posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I realize in the greater consciousness we are all connected but, individually we still live in our own world.

2. conscious connect profile image60
        conscious connectposted 5 years ago in reply to this

that is so true...we are all but derivatives of a single universal equation so in that sence we are all connected not only humans but every creature residing in any world at all....
        well individually we have our own conscious as as well so when we are overly engrossed into our own self that is when we are living in our own world....and when we strive to understand and align ourselves to the velocity of greater conscious we become a part of collectivity

4. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
      Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A Conduit, is primarily, a one way passage ... onto another point ...

Earth, is where we have been Sent, and from where we must return back to where we came from ...

I don't know what such a Two Way Traffic lane, is called in Science and Philosophy.

5. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like your thoughts.

"Each in his own world,
      Here and there is tossed and twirled." smile

2. 0
    blink4567posted 5 years ago

Sometimes my thoughts don't like me smile. But it's a process.

3. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

in which world do my hubs make money?

1. glendoncaba profile image82
      glendoncabaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1. Dorothy Parker profile image60
        Dorothy Parkerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe we create world realities everyday. The many worlds we live in are parallel but only in our individual consciousness. We are all expressions of life and that gives us world creating ability. Beyond this physical realm lies the realm of many possibilities, we come from there and we will all return there to further our participation life.

4. 0
    just_curiousposted 5 years ago

I've always thought of our personal worlds as houses. Some leave most people standing on the porch with the door half closed, some people easily  open the door and invite everyone into their living rooms and a few people have the poor taste to invite us all into their bedroom way too early for comfort.