jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone out there that does street ministry in Columbu Ohio or Ohio?

1. heavenbound5511 profile image77
    heavenbound5511posted 6 years ago

I was just wondering about Ohio and who on here does or is willing to do street ministry in Ohio. So I do love to do street ministry and I get to see God changing peoples lives, healing them and giving me a word in season just for each person.
    People are so important and those that you find out on the streets needs someone to show they care. God loves all even the ones the world has cast out and rejected. God bless you and thanks for any response that it helpful.

1. profile image0
      just_curiousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nothing helpful, but good for you. Sounds like rewarding work.

2. pennyofheaven profile image80
      pennyofheavenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do the ministries you speak of do what this guy's hub that is recommended in this thread speaks of? I am interested to know.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/65756

1. heavenbound5511 profile image77
        heavenbound5511posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow I read enough of it to get the point!
        NO I do not spread hate, hell or tell anyone any reason why God would not approve of them.
        I talk to drug dealers, prostitutes, the homeless, homosexuals,anyone actually and everyone that I'm led to talk to.
        I actually live up the street from an abortion clinic Plan Parenthood and the people that protest there are not making a difference they are using condemnation and hate.
        What they should do is tell them how much God loves them and there baby.  How God has a plan for them and that he is the one that caused the baby in there belly to grow. That would get results-LOVE!
        It is about leading them to Jesus, and getting them filled with the Holy Spirit through prayer. A lot of these peoples lives are transformed and some of them are accepting Jesus right before they die.
        Jesus loves them so much and no one should tell anyone that God hates them!!!!!!!!!!
        http://hubpages.com/hub/Who-Said-That

1. pennyofheaven profile image80
          pennyofheavenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very nice!

working