jump to last post 1-31 of 31 discussions (43 posts)

Prayers Needed

1. 0
    SirDentposted 5 years ago

I am in need of prayer for healing of my body right now.  I am calling upon those who know Jesus Christ personally, to pray for me.

1. Woman Of Courage profile image60
      Woman Of Courageposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I pray that God will touch and heal your body in Jesus name.

2. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I won't pray for you, but I most certainly hope things do get better for you. Positive thoughts be with you. wink

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
      Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe in the Truth of the Messiah, Jesus, the Christ, son of Blessed Mary , Peace be upon him  ...

I am a fellow Human, though a Muslim,
      I pray, to our Lord, to have mercy upon your Soul ... May you heal in time, May your Sufferings, turn into Health and Happiness ... If such Hath been Ordained  for you in this life ...

I pray, to our Lord ... My Lord, Grant my friend The Comfort of Understanding, if, suffering in life hath been Ordained for him ...

4. 60
      Linda777posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dear Lord, we thank You for dying not only our salvation but for our healing. In Isaiah 53:5, Your Word tells us that "by His stripes we were healed". We believe that Your child, SirDent was healed already and we ask in Your Name to manifest this healing in the present. Lord, Jeremiah 29:11 tells us that You know the plans you have made for SirDent, to give him a future and a hope. We bring to Your memory, Lord, the plans You have made for him right now...and we come boldly, before Your throne, Almighty God, standing washed in the precious healing blood of Your Son, Christ Jesus, asking You for complete and speedy healing for Your child, SirDent. Your Word also encourages us in Mark 11:22-24 that if we ask, believing, that You will grant what we have asked of You. Please Lord, we come humbly, believing in Your power to heal as well as in Your desire to heal, asking You to completely heal SirDent. We thank You so much and give You all the glory for his complete healing...may his miracle healing bring glory to Your name, Almighty God, not only because You alone deserve this glory but also, my sweet Jesus, to serve as a tangible reason for the non believer to believe.
      We thank You so much...we love You...and we ask that You help us to serve and to love You so much more, the way You deserve to be loved and to served.
      In the mighty name of our beloved Jesus!
      Amen! Amen! Amen!

5. Raptureready profile image60
      Rapturereadyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The Lord Bless you and Keep you.  The Lord make His face Shine upon you and be gracious to you.  The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

6. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Heavenly Father Almighty God,"SirDent" is in need of your healing touch. Father I pray to you asking that your will, become to provide the necessary healing for this man, in the name of my Brother Jesus.

7. sybleschitoskey profile image60
      sybleschitoskeyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In Jesus name, I claim the power of healing for SirDent. Lord God, you are the great physician and we call upon you to lay your hands upon SirDent, to heal his body in every way. In Jesus name, Amen.

2. gracenotes profile image92
    gracenotesposted 5 years ago

Praying in agreement for your healing, SirDent.

3. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 5 years ago

Prayers here for you.

4. yolanda yvette profile image60
    yolanda yvetteposted 5 years ago

I'll pray....

5. okmom23 profile image77
    okmom23posted 5 years ago

Prayers sent for a quick healing and full recovery.

6. Froggy213 profile image37
    Froggy213posted 5 years ago

You have a prayer from me my friend

1. fits3x100 profile image61
      fits3x100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Happily. (Visit the Psalms!)

7. Unleashed Victory profile image77
    Unleashed Victoryposted 5 years ago

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask you to intervene on behalf of Sir Dent, that You would move mightily with healing and restoration. You said You're the God that heals and that You sent your Word and healed them all.  I thank you that You're faithful and Your Word's been released and it can't come back void!

1. lovelypaper profile image68
      lovelypaperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Amen.Great prayer.

8. 60
    TeeJay Swanposted 5 years ago

LORD, I pray you bless and heal Sir Dent. Cover him in the blood
    if this is your will. In his holly name I pray. amen.

9. Flightkeeper profile image80
    Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago

Hi Sir Dent, my prayers are with you.

10. Abbasangel profile image82
    Abbasangelposted 5 years ago

I pray for healing in your life, a whole healing. In Jesus Name Amen.

11. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 5 years ago

Prayer sent SirDent. I hope you feel better soon.

12. Paraglider profile image88
    Paragliderposted 5 years ago

You're a fighter, SirDent. Whatever this is, I reckon you'll beat it.

13. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

Prayers on the way!

14. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 5 years ago

All the best, SirDent - Positive thoughts and prayers from Greece smile

15. FaithDream profile image84
    FaithDreamposted 5 years ago

16. Fossillady profile image93
    Fossilladyposted 5 years ago

I pray for your healthy recovery!

17. 0

I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I am not as resilient as I used to be and it takes more time to get over sickness anymore.

18. lovelypaper profile image68
    lovelypaperposted 5 years ago

By His stripes you are healed. I bind up all sickness and disease in the name of Jesus.Glory be to God.

19. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Almighty God,
    Please restore our friend SirDent back to health.
    This we pray in Jesus' name. AMEN!

20. Brie Hoffman profile image80
    Brie Hoffmanposted 5 years ago

You got them!

21. 0
    Twenty One Daysposted 5 years ago

Stop displacing who you are!
    Stop sitting at the temple gate begging for a healing.
    The curtain is removed, the shadow cast and has passed over.
    Know the faith given to you, know the power it has, else it will --for certain-- be taken from you.

"Get up. Take your guitar and play a joyful song of a man healed/restored".

22. 0

This is old news.  Just to make a point, when I get to the place that I no longer need prayer, healing, a touch from God, a Word from God, is the day i will be with Him in eternity.  Until that time comes, I appreciate the prayers of believers in Christ.

23. 0
    Twenty One Daysposted 5 years ago

I am not here to rebuke you, Dent, nor anyone; but it is high time for some true edification:

He is Eternity and has always been "in" eternity, waiting for "you" to get back there. He send the 2nd Adam to prove it and show what you should look like, be like --without reserve.
    There is no "getting to" a place, the place is in you already!!

Why settle for a touch or word, when you are in eternity already!!!

"The man who still asks or needs faith or reassurance of faith is a man beside himself; outside of himself; outside of his true nature; outside the gates of the kingdom of heaven; he is a madman (of two minds), a leper (slowly deteriorating), a wanderer (of hope).

If the kingdom is in you, why do you still need the seed of faith? By now it should be a blossoming fruit tree bearing all kinds of Life. And others should be eating from it and life eternal evident in them also!!" ~ James

1. ikechiawazie profile image73
      ikechiawazieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I pray that you receive healing. however i want you to know that you must believe in his word for miracle to occur in your life

24. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

You are in my prayers.

God bless you and your family.

25. darrylcrawford profile image55
    darrylcrawfordposted 5 years ago

In the name of Jesus I thank you that all your needs are met, divine health is yours now and everything that God has planned for you will be fulfilled AMEN.

Please read my hub on pleading the blood of Jesus over your life and other prayer related topics.

Good bless you

Jesus is LORD smile

26. dml42 profile image60
    dml42posted 5 years ago

We are here for you.  May your recovery be swift!

27. heart4theword profile image63
    heart4thewordposted 5 years ago

I do also pray for you SirDent, hope you will be feeling better soon:)

28. wilrhoades profile image60
    wilrhoadesposted 5 years ago

Me too smile

29. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

I noticed this was directed at christians, so although this ex christian does not offer prayer, you have my best wishes, which I hope have some meaning to you. I have no magic to offer.
    I do offer my sincere empathy and best thoughts though!
    I hope you get well soon Sir Dent. smile

1. 0
      Baileybearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

this request was made 2 mths ago, so if prayers work Sir D shouldn't get sick again

30. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

I honestly don't know why you're asking us to pray for you, but I'm sure you have your reasons.  I'll definitely send out a prayer your way, along with some positive thoughts that you'll get well soon.  I don't know what you're suffering from, but I hope whatever it is, it's nothing too serious.  Be sure to get well soon.

31. gajanis786 profile image42
    gajanis786posted 5 years ago

I sincerely hope that may Almighty God Bless you with the best of health yo needed and keep you forever under His infinite mercy and heavenly blessings.Aameen,