The question about work of Tabhlig (jamat)

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (65 posts)
  1. azimimpossible profile image58
    azimimpossibleposted 13 years ago

ARE THE WORKS AND EFFORTS OF TABHLIG'S AND JAMAT WORTH IN SPREADING THE WORD OF ALLAH AROUND THE GLOBE?MOST OF THE MUSLIMS HAD STARTED FOLLOWING THIS CONCEPT AND IT INCLUDES MANY BIG NAMES.

1. profile image0
      just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I do not know these names but is is my opinon, humbly offered, no.  It would be best not to spread the word of Allah around the world for any reason until someone addresses the many ways Islam enslaves women.

1. Ahmad Usman profile image66
        Ahmad Usmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If Islam oppresses women, why 75% of all the Converts to Islam are women?

Outstanding Reply from Sheikh Khalid Yasin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5xAjlLm8Bg

2. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No thanks, Islam is a religion of misogynistic oppression and vengeance with violence, not something to be spreading around the globe.

Always without proofs. SAD

2. azimimpossible profile image58

ISLAM NOT AT ALL ENSLAVES WOMEN.IT IS THE BEST PROTECTOR OF DIGNITY OF WOMEN.YOU MUST KNOW A B C D IN ORDER TO SPEAK ENGLISH.SIMILARLY YOU SHOULD LEARN ISLAM BEFORE PUTTING QUESTION AGAINST IT.
    ANYWAYS,THANK YOU MY BROTHER FOR YOUR REPLY
    IT IS APPRECIATED

1. profile image0

azim, not to be argumentative, but i would beg to differ.  Women that are not allowed to attend school are enslaved.  Women who are forced to walk around with themselves covered from head to toe are enslaved.  Women who are routinely beaten for slight transgressions, who are married off while still children, who have acid thrown in their face for the 'honor' of male relatives are enslaved.  Please, it is entirely within your right to argue that your system of beliefs warrants your behavior, but not within your right to deny its existence.  Especially when all facts point in the opposite direction.  As a woman, I can assure you I would never need, or want, Islam's idea of protection.

azimimpossibleposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Mam i am a Sister.I am grown and brought up in modern open minded environment.There was no restriction on me to do anything.My relatives sisters they all go to school.No one stops them.If people in certain place stops women in attending school its there personal ideology.Islam had nothing to do with it.
        Women are never forced to cover themselves mam.You can anytime contact me and talk to my sister.If one she says that she wear hijab forcefully i will say leave my faith.Its important to note Islam permits hijab that it head cover.Not tip to toe.What in your view is the ideal dress of women mam.Had you ever seen the getup of nuns in church.They are covered from tip to toe.Should i say it as cruel nature of Christianity.No mam.you are just speaking the facts you see in your country and what your friends say.Consider my point sister.
        thank you

1. profile image0

Well, if you're a woman, then I am mollified, to some extent.  I think if a woman choses to dress that way it is her choice.  I do take exception to anyone telling another person how they will act.  I agree. The muslim people I am acquainted with in America are great people.  I do fear that Islam is, in many ways, unbridled in it's zealotry abroad and that the peaceful muslims of this world do not do enough to speak out against it.  I have no problem with any religion in a multicultural society, that respects the beliefs of another.  Respect for other beliefs is not the message I get from many countries and I would be very sad to see more people forced to deal with the squads of self proclaimed enforcers of the faith. I apologize if this is, in any way, offensive to you. I would just like us all find a way to live together in peace.

The fact that misogynistic zealotry has been encapsulated within varying pre-medieval religions and continues to be practiced today only serves to remind us all of the lack of simple basic human rights many of us enjoy but take for granted. smile

2. Ahmad Usman profile image66

just_curious

Where women are not allowed to attend schools? You must have got info from CNN, BBC, FOX.....

Was Mary (PBUH), mother of Jesus (PBUH) ENSLAVED for covering herself? Should i quote BIBLE verses which emphasize about the COVERING of women?

Married women beaten or acid throwing on their faces? heared from.......CNN, BBC or FOX........? Even if that is TRUE, these people don't represent Islam and don't follow its teachings.

Are these the rigths Christian women want for themselves?

---> News: 1 in 4 Christian teen girls has an STD (Sexually Transmitted diseases) which also include AIDS.

http://christianteens.about.com/b/2008/ … an-std.htm

---> 95% of Americans had premarital sex according to a new study.

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2006Dec19/ … ex,00.html

Does the HOMOSEXUALITY of Priests and changing their genders to FEMALES gives Chrisatian women their rights?

1. profile image0

I have no intent to argue this point. Freedom of choice can have unfortunate consequences. Priests can do some horrible things. Does that mean someone else has the right to declare them an infidel and call for a holy war? I don't, but apparently there are some within Islam that do. I don't speak for all Christian women but, as for me, I reserve the right to make my own mistakes, make my own decisions, and forge my own relationship with what I perceive as My Creator. In peace. You have, in my opinion, the right to do the same. And you are in no way obligated to agree. As long as you do it peacefully.

When ignorant Muslims does something bad, its always Islam that goes to trial BUT when Priests (more knowledgable than ordinary Christians) does something WORSE, people like you say its bcoz of freedom of choice. Why discrimination?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQvRYioWYc

Who declared these priests infidels or called for a Holy war? Its your internal matter. The bible even says that fantasizing about a woman is equivalent to adultery and the adultrers should be PUT TO DEATH. So what punishment you think for these Priests if we apply the Biblical law here?

3. azimimpossible profile image58

Not at all mam.You are free to apeak about your views and it is my duty to clarify your facts about my religion.Iappreciate your views and you are to some extent correct.There are people who in the name of faith do harm whole society.No one cares to learn the true facts.If i would had grown in backward region like Afghanistan I may be one who remained unknown about my faith because of no facilites.I learn everything from internet.They don't have facilities to do so.Education is must but with the correct techniques.
    Thank you so much for your feedback.
    all the best.
    meanwhile i am a guy.It was printing mistake.lol:)

1. Beelzedad profile image58

We are free to read your scriptures and clarify for ourselves the so-called facts of your religion. We are also free to witness for ourselves the reality and results of your religion, good and bad. smile

2. profile image0

OK, I'm a little fretted about your printing mistake, but I will get over it.  I know you're a muslim and I'm a Christian.  The problem I see with the Quran is no one has allowed anyone to let it soften with society.  There are some very chauvinistic ideas within the New Testament, but as our civilization has evolved, if you will, we have learned that these statements needed to be seen as being for the generation they were spoken to and we have gradually moved in favor of a more reasonable approach.  Can Islam do that? 

I don't see Islam evolving and I see that as one of its primary drawbacks.  Mohammed was, I'm sure, a great man to you.  His legacy helped lead later generations to a great empire and an incredibly impressive society in many ways.  But there is a whole lof of stuff in the Quran that is used for violence and no one is trying to get a handle on that. Your religion and mine have had some very bloody periods.  When do you think Islam will leave that behind?

Oh God, AMAZING. Just_Curious you just accepted in the above comment that the teachings of the bible varies depending upon the time period and you are right because its not 100% the word of God e.g Violent biblical verses INSPIRED Christian crusaders and they under the leadership of Mr. Bush evolved themselves and attacked Iraq and Afghanistan and killed millions of innocents. Not to forget Japan and Vietnam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhtwQzj7 … re=related

NO NO NO, Islam (Submission and surrender to the will of one God) will NEVER ever change itself to any particular period. The Teachings of Quran are ETERNAL. It's for the WHOLE of mankind and for every period and doesn't need to evolve itself at all.

Beside Muhammad (PBUH) being a GREAT GREAT man to 1.5 billion Muslims, he was a GREAT man in the eyes of non-Muslims too.

Dr. Jules H. Masserman rightly said:

"Leaders must fulfill three functions: provide for the well-being of the led, provide a social organization in which people feel relatively secure, provide them with one set of beliefs.
        People like Pasteur and Salk are leaders in the first sense. People like Gandhi and Confucius, on one hand, and Alexander, Caesar and Hitler on the other, are leaders in the second and perhaps the third sense. Jesus and Buddha belong in the third category alone. Perhaps the greatest leader of all times was Muhammad, who combined all three functions. To a lesser degree, Moses did the same."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mN__rSN0rI

Islam doesn't have any bloody periods. I have proved this in one of the other posts. "Let there be no compulsion in religion" is a clear command of Almighty Allah and Muslims have always honoured this command.

1. profile image0

I freely admit that man is fallible and very often interprets things to benefit himself. The Bible is unchanging. We have a very fluid way of interpreting it. I clearly see how this can confound and fret the  nonbeliever when someone attempts to try. He could be right. You could be right. I could be right. I don't understand why anyone is hellbent on trying to insist only they can possibly have the answers. Please do not take this personally, but I consider it quite arrogant.

How is Bible unchanging when God of the bible changed his mind in the New Testament?

1. profile image0

Ok, I could post that's for me to know and you to find out, but that would be flippant. My original answer to the question posed in this forum stands. I have no need to defend my faith. I am not uncomfortable with the fact that others don't get it. I believe God, in his mercy, allowed for multiple paths to find Him. Just my opinion, doesn't need to be believed by anyone but me.

That is a lie. The Muslim Conquests killed millions of people in the name of Islam and Allah. That doesn't even include the corruption and treachery of the elite Islamic who murdered each other to gain religious and political power over the new Islamic empires. smile

Always without PROOFS. BUT this is a FACT.

Adolf Hitler { Atheist } : Killed 40 million Human

Joseph Stalin { Atheist } : Killed 20 million Human

Vladimir Lenin { Atheist } Killed 200,000 Human

Mao Tse Tung { Atheist } Killed 30 million Human

Kim Il-sung { Atheist } : Killed 4 million Human

Pol Pot - Cambodia Leader { Atheist }: Killed 2 million Human

Fidel Castro { Atheist }: Killed 1 million Human

So Athiesm make peace. LOL

The proof is in history, which apparently you haven't read about.

That is again a strawman and red herring argument. Since you are unable to show history is wrong, fallacies are the only argument you have to offer. smile

Where in history, you tell me bcoz i hope you have read about, where?

You've been provided ample information regarding the Islamic Conquests but have chosen to ignore or dismiss it. smile

How Athiest Beelzedad Lied in one BREATH.

CONTRADICTION #1: The proof is in history, which apparently you haven't read about.

CONTRADICTION #2: You've been provided ample information.....

smile

4. azimimpossible profile image58

MR BEELZEDAD SIR. THE PRACTICES OF PRE MEDIEVAL RELIGIONS ARE PRACTISED TODAY.SIR CHRISTIANITY IS OLDER THAN ISLAM AND ACCORDING TO YOUR VIEW IT IS A BURDEN.RELIGIONS ARE THE WAY HOW A PERSON CAN LIVE THERE LIFE.IT MEANS TO PURIFY HEART,IF IT IS PURIFIED AND YOU BELIEVE IN GOD.YOU ARE FOLLOWING RELIGION.AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Why are you shouting?

The heart pumps blood and doesn't require purification. Yes, religions are a burden to society whether it is Christianity or Islam, both have their violent histories as evidence to how people can live their lives with a belief in a god. smile

1. profile image0

From that point of view, yours is a difficult statement to argue.

5. azimimpossible profile image58

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE TO COMMENT ON ANYTHING SIR.BUT WHEN THE FACTS GET CLEARED YOU SHOULD CLEAR YOUR MINDS TOO.STICKING TO STAY AGAINST IS NO SOLUTION TO PROBLEM.BELIEVE ME.TRY LISTENING.IT WORKS.

6. azimimpossible profile image58

shouting...cmon sir.you need some holidays i think..lol.you are just another person unlucky in life and now blaming god and religion for that.Try solving your problems sir..smilesmilesmile
    thankyou

1. profile image0

Hey azim. I don't know the guy. You've probably been here longer than I have, so you may know better, but what I get from his posts are the voice of reason. He's made statements opposed to my faith, but he usually has good points. doesn't make him right. Just apparently good at debating. If you were secure in your beliefs there would be no need to offer an apparent attempt at insult. It is not a good reflection on whatyou are attempting to present as a peaceful religion. Just a thought.

MAM HE MAY HAVE GOOD POINTS AND I JUST JOINED TODAY.ITS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO DISGRACE SOMEONE ITS JUST THE REFLECTION OF THE THE WORLDS CULTURE MODERN CULTURE.YOU MAY TAKE IT AS AN ANSWER OF YOUR QUERY OF ISLAM KEEPS BACKWARD.YOU HAD TO BE ADVANCED WITH THE WORLD MAM.smilesmile

1. profile image0

Azim, first; all caps is believed by some, myself included, to mean the poster is in a heightened emotional state. Which would go a long way in explaining your post. All I can say in response is, what?? If english is not your primary language I am fluent in several others. We could switch, if you think that would assist you in making a coherent point.

MAM EMOTIONAL.LOL:)smile.YOU ARE NOW TRYING TO TAKE THINGS OUT OF MY WRITING.THAT WAS VERY UNEXPECTED FROM MATURE LIKE YOU.I AM WRITING IN CAPS BECAUSE MY LAPPY'S FONTS ARE TOO SMALL FOR ME IN HUB PAGES.
            YES ENGLISH IS NOT MY PRIMARY LANGUAGE BUT I CAN SPEAK AND WRITE VERY WELL.I AM VERY MUCH EDUCATED MAM.smile:)AM JUST TRYING TO KEEP MY WORDS SIMPLE.OK.IF YOU WANNA CONVERSE IN OTHER LANGUAGE.COME ON IN HINDI OR URDU.smilesmile

1. profile image0

Well those are not two I know. And if that is why you are writing in caps it is understandable. You had switched for a while, so I had some doubt. I still don'thave the slightest idea what you intended to say.

SAME HERE MAM.EVEN I HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY OR ARGUE.

1. profile image0

Well, we're in a bit of a pickle then. I guess we wasted a lot of posts.

Of course, yet another Muslim propagandist who can't stick to the subject matter and is compelled to attack the person.

smilesmilesmilesmilesmile..THANKYOU
        APPRECIATED MR BEELZEDAD.

smilesmilesmilesmilesmile..THANKYOU
        APPRECIATED MR BEELZEDAD.

7. azimimpossible profile image58

MAM YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURES IN THE WORLD.THE IS NO POINT TO SAY THAT QURAN ALLOWS VIOLENT.IF IT SAYS THAN PLEASE TELL ME TOO.I READ IT FULL.AND DON'T FIND ANYTHING VIOLENT IN IT.NOW YOU CAN'T BLAME WHOLE USA IF ITS MILITARY IS KILLING PEOPLE IN NAME OF PEACE IN OTHER COUNTRIES.SIMILARLY IN YOUR CASE SOME VIOLENT IDEOLOGIES OF SOME VIOLENT PEOPLE ARE TO BE BLAMED WHICH ARE ABSOLUTELY PERSONAL AND NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM.WE PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY AGAINST THE ACTS OF 9/11 AND IT IS SEVERLY PUNISHABLE IN ISLAM TO KILL OTHERS.I FOLLOW ISLAM ACCORDING TO QURAN.DOES MY VIEWS SEEMS VIOLENT TO YOU.I WOULD HAVE ARGUED ON THE ACTS OF SOME CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES FOR OIL.I CAN'T RELATE IT WITH CHRISTIANITY.IT IS GREAT RELIGION AND NO RELIGION PERMITS VIOLENCE.GEORGE BERNARD SHAW ONCE REMARKED"ISLAM IS THE GREATEST RELIGION BUT THE COMMUNITY IS WORST".HIS STATEMENTS DEFINITELY DON'T MAKE IT GREAT BUT TO SOME CONTEXT EXPLAINS THE NATURE IN THIS CONTEXT.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY MAM.APPRECIATED..smile

8. azimimpossible profile image58

AND BELIEVE ME MAM I WILL BE SOFT TO YOU EVEN IF YOU GET  PERSONAL.BECAUSE I FOLLOW EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO QURAN AND MEN HAD NO AUTHORITY TO BE AGAINST WOMEN CHILDREN AND OLD AGED EVEN IF THEY ARE AGAINST EACH OTHER IN MILITARY WAR.I WILL ALWAYS RESPECT YOU AND MR BELZEEDAD FOR MY FAITH DOESN'T ALLOW VIOLENCE.PEACE IS WHAT ISLAM SAYS.YOU CAN USE A GUN MACHINE TO KILL PEOPLE BUT USING FAVORABLY YOU CAN USE THEM AGAINST THOSE WHO KILL MASSES AND SAVE PEOPLE.NOW MY STATEMENT DEPENDS ON HOW PERSON USES A MACHINE GUN.ANYONE OPPRESSIVE OUGHT TO BE PUNISHED.BUT IT SHOULD BE HUMAN AND NOT RELIGION.
    AND PLEASE MY I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE PROVIDE WITH THAT PART IN QURAN THAT PERMITS VIOLENCE,IF YOU READ IT.smilesmilesmile

1. profile image0

I have not intended to offend you  I only offered opinion. Please know I do not support war in any way. There have been atrocities committed by all. Unfortunately, this cannot change until all parties involved decide to do it. I get guerilla warfare, but suicide bombers are not decent people and wil receive no rewards in the afterlife. In my opinion.

Your opinion is absolutely correct mam.Those bombers will get no rewards afterlife.

1. profile image0

Ok. We have a point we agree on. As to the Quran, I have not read it all, as I'm sure you know. People don't need to read another person's idea of the Word of their God to see what effect their beliefs have on society. Is there a great deal of disagreement? Of course. In the final analysis what we believe is more effectively reflected in the ways we live our lives, not in the way we choose to worship. When we attempt to argue our points we just set ourselves up for contention. No one will ever agree on everything.

just_curious

Since we Muslims LOVE and RESPECT Jesus (PBUH) & his mother Mary (PBUH) too much as we are taught in Islam, so i want to write a few Quranic verses here about the virgin birth of Jesus (PBUH). As Muslims and Christians both agree over the virgin birth of Jesus (PBUH). That's why i am quoting it.

The Quranic account of Jesus (PBUH) starts with the conception of Jesus (PBUH) mother, Mary, whose mother, the wife of Imran, vowed to dedicate her child to the service of God in the temple. When Mary became a woman, the Holy Spirit (the Archangel Gabriel) appeared to her as a man bringing her news of a son. We read the following dialogue in the Quran between Mary and the Angel:

"(And remember O Muhammad) When the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ, Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

"He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is!
              (Quran 3:45-47)

"Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing.

O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.

Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy?

He spake (This is the first Miracle of Jesus which is only recorded in the Quran, not in the Bible): Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,

And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive,

And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest.

Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!
            (Quran 19:27-32)

WOW what a beautiful Story.

2. Ahmad Usman profile image66

Huh! Who are SUICIDE Bombers? Do you have any idea about the origin of Suicide bombers? Have you heard the name "Kamikaze"? Were they Muslim suicide bombers?

I know you might be refering to Hamas members or Taliban or whatever it is......BUT tell me when US with NATO (40 states) throw bombs on innocent civilians, when they see their children getting killed in the FAKE war on terror, when this injustice happens to them, then they avenge the blood of their loved ones and doesn't matter whether its a suicide or anything else, BUT you should keep in mind that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

So suicide bombers are nothing if compared to US throwing nuclear bombs on Japan or killing innocents by bombing from B-52, F-16's etc etc. Below clip is for you Miss Curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2d7OFQ5A70

1. profile image0

As I previously stated, I do not support wars of any kind. There are atrocities to go all around. But when the powers on both sides refuse to sit at the table I blame them all. I believe the forum had to do with a question concerning the spread of Islam. The conversation so far has reinforced my belief in my original post. I think it best to end it. Peace be upon you both. If that's OK for an infidel to say.

Well i am sure you must have learned this word "Infidel" from western media. We Muslims never use this word at all. We Muslims follow the Glorious Quran for guidance and Quran is very clear when it speaks about Jews and Christians. It says again and again "Ya Ahlal Kitaab" or "O people of the book".

"O People of the Book (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and attribute to God nothing except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of God, and His command that He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and in His Messengers, and do not say: God is a Trinity. Give up this assertion; it would be better for you. God is indeed just One God. Far be it from His glory that He should have a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth. God is sufficient for a guardian" (Quran 4:171)

Peace be upon everyone.

This entire argument is a red herring and straw man fallacy. smile

Hilarious. First you state your faith doesn't allow violence and then in the same breath you state quite emphatically the Quran permits violence. Yes, it is a violent religion, based on your words and the Quran. Thanks for making my point. smile

Sad that people like you who don't even know the difference b/w self-defence and Violence.

Where i said Quran permits violence? WHERE WHERE WHERE?

I think it's much worse to follow a religion that condones any sort of violence.

You said it. smile

You are 100% RIGHT. we shouldn't follow any religion or person who CONDONES violence.

Islam considers all life forms as sacred. However, the sanctity of human life is accorded a special place. The first and the foremost basic right of a human being is the right to live. GLORIOUS Quran says:

"...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people." [Quran 5:32]

The value of human life is so great, that the Quran equates the taking of even one human life unjustly with the killing of all humanity.

Athiest, STICK to the point and answer my question. Where I said Quran permits violence?

MR BELZEEDAD WHEN I STARTED GIVEN YOU ANSWERS YOU USED ANOTHER PROTAGONIST AS WORD AGAINST ME.THAT'S CALL SELF DEFENCE.I WON'T CALL YOU VIOLENT IN THIS CASE.FOLLOWING THE THOUGHTS OF HAWKINS AND EINSTEIN WONT  MAKE YOU ONE.YOU ARE STILL THE CHILD OF MIGHTY GOD..LOLLL:)smilesmileI HAD SYMPATHY BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO IS JUST TRYING TO WIN DEBATE NOT MIND.smilesmile

Why are you still shouting?

Hilarious, now you equate a discussion to killing others in the name of Allah, whenever one feels compelled to believe they are being attacked. lol

9. Ahmad Usman profile image66
    Ahmad Usmanposted 13 years ago

I TRULY appreciate the work of Tabligh Jamaat.

thank you brother.

10. thirdmillenium profile image60
    thirdmilleniumposted 13 years ago

Islam may not be misogynist but that is going by the book. Books do not have any meaning as long as the tenets in them are not followed.

Do Muslims follow Korran?

Or, for that matter, do Christians follow the Bible?

In fact, all religions are rich in concepts but the followers are all hollow, more interested in form and turning fanatics and forgetting all about substance than be good in God's and man's eyes.

1. profile image0

Yay Third Millennium. Good post. I agree completely.

MAN NOW I AGREE WITH YOU.YOUR POINT HAD WEIGHTAGE.APPRECIATED.ITS TRUE IF PEOPLE START FOLLOWING RELIGION PROPERLY THERE WILL BE NO FIGHT AND PEOPLE WON'T PUT ARGUMENTS AGAINST ANYONE.smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)