jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Composer 205 .. come on widdit.

1. Jerami profile image78
    Jeramiposted 5 years ago

In responce to this .... 
    Composer2005 wrote this days ago , I've been busy and didn't se this til now.
    - - - - -
    Composer2005 wrote..
      So no more typical self acclaimed christian BS excuses for your failures, you have been exposed as frauds, deceivers and pretend believers and your alleged faith, illegitimate, weak &  wanting!
    Composer2005 wrote..

Jerami wrote:
    7 hours ago in reply to this
    - -
      That would be true ...      except ......

Jesus said that "This generation  shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled"  but nobody will know which day it will be.

The point being that from the time that Jesus was crucified until the "end of days" for that Hebrew Nation; The spirit of God was poured out, abundantly, upon those people in the Holy Land, ....  AT THAT TIME.
    ========================== ------------= - -= ===== ----

Composer2005 wrote..

As I already correctly stated your BS ideology fails you yet again as expected!

These signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages;10 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and whatever poison they drink will not harm them;11 they will place their hands on the sick and they will be well.? (Mark. 16:17-18) NET story book

What it does NOT say is what you corrupt it to say ' AT THAT TIME '

The statement applies to ANY that believe at ANY TIME then or in the future as long as you are a genuine believer!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Jerami wrote:
       Then the times of the Gentiles was upon us. These have come and gone  ....  Now we are living in that season that Satan is given to gather together the kings of the earth to battle.
      Interpret this to mean what ever ya want to,

= - = - = -
    You lost that argument so when you want to start a Thread about your alleged story book Satan, please do so and I'll correct you there also as you know I am here to help!
    = = = =
      Us do it !
      We can do that , but , we can not just scratch the surface ... we will have to use a little depth of thought to put this stuff in proper prospective.

2. 0
    just_curiousposted 5 years ago

Looks to me he might be a tad scared to cross swords with you.

3. Jerami profile image78
    Jeramiposted 5 years ago

WEE Doggies  it is cold out side.

Had a rolling blackout with electric a good part of the day so that people back east could have some of our power.  Caused  all kinds of problems around here. 
      Been almost 30 years sense it has been this cold in Houston.
    I just came in to warm up.
      - - =

I don't think he is skeard. 
      Hope not!
      Probably  just making sure to be loaded for bear.

1. 0
      just_curiousposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL. Well, I can't wait to watch the main event. I'm betting on you.

1. Jerami profile image78
        Jeramiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well  we  will see. 
        I'd like to get the chance.  FER  SURR

My hot tub water is ready,  I'm going to go and get good and warm.  I've been frizzing all day.

Back shortly.