jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in Prophetic dreams or Healers?

1. 60
    scion08posted 8 years ago

Christian Girl asking, if you don't know what Im talking about don't reply, Im searching for guidance

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes I believe.What is it you want?

2. 0
      Zarm Nefilinposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Mo has all the answers, he'll hook you up.

2. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

I have been involved in miraculous healing, but if you want it wrapped in Christian terminology, I am the wrong person to ask as I don't go to a Christian church.

3. Andrew0208 profile image61
    Andrew0208posted 8 years ago

You see, the word of God has the dynamic ability(Dunamis) to make you have inspired dreams enrgized by the Spirit and it could be prophetic.

Healers? If you're a Christian and have received the Holy Spirit, Christ heals through you.

Mark 16:17-20 empowers you: 

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

I believe in the realities of God's word, for it is the Power of God unto salvation to them that believe. The Word Works!

1. Inspirepub profile image87
      Inspirepubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

So if I am not a Christian and have not received the Holy Spirit, who heals through me? God himself? The Goddess perhaps? A new deity that hasn't learned the rules yet?

Or is it that (shhhhhhh don't tell anyone) we can all do miracles, actually, without any supernatural intervention at all ....