jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever been touched by a ghost?

1. etower036 profile image60
    etower036posted 5 years ago

During a particularly hot day, I was walking down town and thinking, I really got to go in to a building and cool down. The temp was about 105 F, and very dry air. I decided to go in a small coffee shop and get an Italian soda, when I passed right though a very cold spot on the open side walk. It was so strange because everywhere was hot, but this one spot no bigger then I, was cold. I went back to that spot, and it stayed cold. No shadows from the building s or trees. No air conditioner, no fans or breeze. Suddenly I felt as if I was being pushed out of the way by hands on my back. Not violently, but it was a pronounced shove as if someone wanted me to stop standing there. I went into the shop and it felt good and cool. But I know that i must have been standing near or maybe in the same space as a spirit, and it was annoyed that I was standing in his space. 

What about you, have you ever been touched by a ghost?

1. 70
      paarsurreyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't believe in any Ghosts and I never experienced having been touched by a Ghost; it must me be a superstition, I think.

2. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Oh, I thought you said goat!  lol

3. 0
    klarawieckposted 5 years ago

Although most people associate cold spots with ghosts, I've never experienced the presence of a soul in such a way. I've felt drafts of chill air but they've just passed by, never stayed in one place. But to answer your question, yes. I feel spirits quite often. I've learned to recognize who they are too.

1. etower036 profile image60
      etower036posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Like the ghost child who comes here in visitation. When he dose come here, I can always feel his presents as a feeling of happiness and a real sense of playfulness.

4. 0
    BunuBobuposted 5 years ago

Yes I have.
    Its called "Temporal Lobe Epilepsy".

5. wilsontom profile image59
    wilsontomposted 5 years ago

never and i don't believe in ghost.