jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Do you ever get this feeling?

1. 60
    FelineFranceposted 5 years ago

I am not sure if my post fits the religion category, but I can not think of where it would fit. Anyway, have you ever met someone and chatted with them for a few minutes or so, but after talking to them, something about them just seemed off. This has occurred to me twice. I am not sure what to label my feeling. For example, there is this girl who is a friend of a good friend, she acts very kind and seems innocent but something about her is off. It is not just me who notices this - my older sister along with another friend of ours. Even though she is kind to me, my gut feeling keeps telling me not to trust her and there is no logical reason for me not to trust her. She makes me uncomfortable and I seriously think something she is truly a very mean person but hiding it.

2. cashmere profile image83
    cashmereposted 5 years ago

Its all about vibes.
    You get positive and negative energies from people depending on how they really feel about not and this is not dependent on how they behave or talk when in your presence,

1. 60
      FelineFranceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok I do not feel right disliking her or not trusting her but something about this girl seems a little off.

1. 0
        BunuBobuposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Keep an open mind.
        Sometimes I feel that way about people but we end up the best of friends.

1. Castlepaloma profile image27
          Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Feline France Welcome to the hub pages

I think you want the gender forum of relationships

3. 0
    just_curiousposted 5 years ago

It's been my experience that overly happy and insipidly nice people (especially women) have a strong, what I like to call, yin and yang. The nicer they are at one moment, the sharper and more devious the use of their claws. I'm always suspicious of them, but the behavior appears to serve them well, so I guess to each his own.