jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

hard qusetion

1. Eng.M profile image74
    Eng.Mposted 8 years ago

If you knew for sure that God exists,will you do everything he says?

(assuming that you don't see him).

I don't know about myself.
    I don't know if I will get scared from him if I haven't seen him.

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes I mostly do what he says as I realize I am insipid compared to him-his knowledge and if I dont listen then I will be in trouble. The the aspect also becomes of listening to oneself-your higher or god self. Walking the God path or spiritual path comes out of faith. You start walking and the road will open up,things get revealed to you with time,one must keep going.smile

2. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Do "everything" he asks, impossible.  I would try to do "everything" he says.  smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
        Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I will do everything he asks. Now if you can just introduce me to some one who knows what he asked................. lol

1. Eng.M profile image74
          Eng.Mposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I am sorry , I can't

he doesn't want to know you

loooool   lol

2. profile image0
          sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

hardy har, har.  You already know what He asked.  He asked us to love each other.  And you already do that, just not like people would expect.  So.....

2. weblog profile image59
    weblogposted 8 years ago

lol

3. topstuff profile image61
    topstuffposted 8 years ago

Atleast try to do as far as i can.First be seen then got  worshipped & feared of,that god wouldbe very weak.

4. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

You don't see your dead body at the bottom of a cliff, but you believe if you jump you will die. There is no choice to jump unless committing suicide. 'If you knew for sure that God exists, even though you don't see, you 'will' do everything he says? Thus you would have to get 'scared' and have no real choice of your own.

5. knolyourself profile image60

So where does this message come from? From outside yourself in the form of signs, or from within yourself, like inspired thoughts, or both?

Both-everything is alive.Sometimes the answer comes from within and then there are the signs,everything becomes a sign big and small.

6. knolyourself profile image60

So how does one distinguish a sign originating of 'higher powers' from random, mechanical cause and affect, or inspired thought from mundane?

Very very good question.This is where one must tune in to the cosmos, then one sees and understands.It comes from a depth where you realize that maybe you did not take any effort at all,it came to you.
      In the beginning it is very vague,the thought enters you from within-intuition or from outside at the same time you are thinking of it.Then one begins to depend on it.It also comes as dreams,follow them make them materialize.The universe is alive-it is you and will guide you if you allow her to.
      It comes to you out of nowhere.smile

7. knolyourself profile image60

Personally I wouldn't trust dreams. Interpretation too subjective.
    I like synchronicity, alo improbablility. Then there is symbolic language as well.

Some dreams become a reality,
      Some seem to end in utter futility.

Yes they are subjective yet

My dreams are my job,
      There none can rob.

I would say it is very personal.What I may take as an answer as a sign may not be the same for you.
      Synchronicity is good it probably shows you are walking the right path.

Whatever you do try your best,
      Unto God leave the rest.

For me its like okay I can write but so much more,rankings reviews etc this is Gods work.Its up to him what he wants.

Improbability is a good thing here.In the beginning it doesnt make any sense yet you feel it at your core-this is correct,its something I must do.Drop ones ego flow with the cosmos and not against it.smile

working