Questions about Jesus and Satan

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (29 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image77
    Castlepalomaposted 13 years ago

1. I am an artist and the poorest paid in the nation. Why can’t I be allowed to beg or be tax free like the churches, if Jesus cares about the poor?

2. What will Jesus do with all the atheists in the world?  We are all beautiful in our own way, God make everything perfect, either way. Must most of us who do not practice the bible be torture for entity because most of us do not know Jesus?

Satan stump Jesus, just the mention of dinosaurs, are only red dragons accepted in the Bible?

Satan believes in God and if he changes his deeds, he can go to heaven; it's the same for Hitler, is this true? Why not surrender” to “Submit” to “Yield’ our self to The ‘ALLAH’ and be done with wars?

Satan introduces Jesus to hell and the folk in hell hate Jesus. Jesus tries to convince everybody that he’s suffering more than them, is he?

Wars get started in the name of God and ends up being blamed on Satan. IF we do away with Religion do we do away with wars?

Satan gets accused for the majority of bad ghosts and demons. Why can't human be responsibility for their own free will. If we do not think about Satan would there not be less crime?

Teach me love

1. kess profile image61
      kessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

1. I am an artist and the poorest paid in the nation. Why can’t I be allowed to beg or be tax free like the churches, if Jesus cares about the poor?

......The Jesus Church -Christianity, and the government though they are one, each uses a different set of rules to govern their territory. But if you want to beg and not pay taxes you are still free to do or not do as you see necessary.

2. What will Jesus do with all the atheists in the world?  We are all beautiful in our own way, God make everything perfect, either way. Must most of us who do not practice the bible be torture for entity because most of us do not know Jesus?

.....Jesus do not "do" anyone... each does what he want with himself according to the desires of their heart, so those who desires not to see will not see and their ignorance/death rules over them.

Satan stump Jesus, just the mention of dinosaurs, are only red dragons accepted in the Bible?

.......Those who wrote the book within the bible had no intention of explaining everything and wrote knowing fully well that those who do not understand the beginning and the end would go astray..and so they did because they took the writing and attempted to make it complete as in a canon of scriptures, emphasizing their ignorance from the beginning.
      Nevertheless who soever understand the beginnig and end will know where dinasaurs fit in.....

Satan believes in God and if he changes his deeds, he can go to heaven; it's the same for Hitler, is this true? Why not surrender” to “Submit” to “Yield’ our self to The ‘ALLAH’ and be done with wars?

......Satan is ignorance, self deception so therefore he cannot believe in something he is ignorant of, So I tell you the faith of Satan is Blind because of ignorance....
      but the Faith of God is Knowledge, which s Truth.....

Satan introduces Jesus to hell and the folk in hell hate Jesus. Jesus tries to convince everybody that he’s suffering more than them, is he?

.....Jesus is the Christ and need not one to teach him anything,Satan and his domain is ignorance and will for ever hate knowledge /light...Suffering is merely a human concept for so as to relate to thing of the flesh... to God and His'Christ all things are good qand this is a Spiritual understanding.....

Wars get started in the name of God and ends up being blamed on Satan. IF we do away with Religion do we do away with wars?

.....Names belong to men and ignorant men that is...God is always an understanding that goes beyond names. so in actuality the wars were started by Satan who is the chief of all religion...

Satan gets accused for the majority of bad ghosts and demons. Why can't human be responsibility for their own free will. If we do not think about Satan would there not be less crime?

......Light came into darkness , not to save the darkness but so that we can find ourselves within the darkness. So while in the darkness we would see the works of darkness not to accuse it but so that we can use it to our own benefit. darkness will forever remain as darkness understanding nothing

Light will forever remain as Light understanding all things.....

Teach me love

Love is you go out and be it and it would give you knowledge of Light, Life, TRUTH

1. profile image0
        just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey castle. I, personally, am on a but of a flux right now, so of may be a poor person to try and answer this  but I'll try.

1. Jesus said the poor will always be among us. Maybe he was talking about you. I don't know where you live, but there's no law against begging here.

2. Don't worry. Be happy. The concept of hell has been over dramatized. There is nothing, that I know of, in any book of the Bible to warrant putting much thought into that.

3. Red dragons? I can't believe I missed that. I love dragons. Belief in dinosaurs is not biblically prohibited.

4. I'm sorry, you lost me on that one, but no war sounds great to me.

5. Ok, the truth is, I have no idea what the rest of the questions are talking about.

2. Castlepaloma profile image77
        Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Kess

Question 1..kess..A...The Jesus Church -Christianity, and the government though they are one, each uses a different set of rules to govern their territory. But if you want to beg and not pay taxes you are still free to do or not do as you see necessary.
        Castle- I cannot legally beg or be tax free as an artist, in general many poor people are force to break the law anyways, churches of Religion can be tax free and beg legally. IF God can't get people to put the word God in the USA Constitution they may all go to HELL

Question 2. Kess A .....Jesus do not "do" anyone... each does what he want with himself according to the desires of their heart, so those who desires not to see will not see and their ignorance/death rules over them.
        Castle- Jesus, tell them the only way to salvation is through him, if you choose the other It’s HELL!!!!, meaning most people. What kind of free will is that?

Question 3. Kess
        they took the writing and attempted to make it complete as in a canon of scriptures, emphasizing their ignorance from the beginning.
        Nevertheless who so ever understand the beginning and end will know where dinosaurs fit in.....
        Castle- I can learn about evolution and where 95% species and plants went missing that ever lived on earth. Unless religion does not care much about the history of all animals, then ignorance and science is a gift they give to themselves

Question 4. Kess A.......Satan is ignorance, self deception so therefore he cannot believe in something he is ignorant of, So I tell you the faith of Satan is Blind because of ignorance....but the Faith of God is Knowledge, which s Truth.....
        Castle -The words and commandments in the bible do not match Christian behavior well enough today or in the pass, meaning most of them are doom for hell as well.

Question 5 Kiss A.....Jesus is the Christ and need not one to teach him anything, Satan and his domain is ignorance and will forever hate knowledge /light...Suffering is merely a human concept for so as to relate to thing of the flesh... to God and His ‘Christ all things are good and this is a Spiritual understanding.....
        Castle – Unless you have experience much time with Satan you do not know how ignorant Satan is and why do Christian keep telling us how much Jesus suffered on the cross for us rather report it to amnesty. How much can I learn from the hardship of low conscious people in era of biblical ancient spiritually ?

Question 6 Kess A..........Names belong to men and ignorant men that is...God is always an understanding that goes beyond names. So in actuality the wars were started by Satan who is the chief of all religion...
        Castle - I guess that’s why born again GW Bush, was commander chief of war and like many other president before him,

Question 7  Kess A...........Light came into darkness , not to save the darkness but so that we can find ourselves within the darkness. So while in the darkness we would see the works of darkness not to accuse it but so that we can use it to our own benefit. darkness will forever remain as darkness understanding nothing

Light will forever remain as Light understanding all things.....

Castle- Spirituality darkness can just mean the 99% unknowns

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

God is Love.
      Jesus illustrated that Love in the most humble, merciful, wonderful way by dying on the Cross so that mankind could be saved.
      He gave His life for you so that you could live for Him if you so choose to Love Him back.
      Sounds like an offer ya can't refuse!  But oh so many do....

As far as Satan...
      He loves to deceive whoever he can, as do the rest of the fallen angels.  He most certainly doesn't have any sympathy for you, and never will!  So your sympathy for him is a waste of time, among other things.

Curios Jesus said the poor will always be among us. Maybe he was talking about you. I don't know where you live, but there's no law against begging here.
        Castle -I am one of the very lucky artist who has done well with money, it’s my fellow artist surviving like fresh hatched sea turtles

Curious -Don't worry. Be happy. The concept of hell has been over dramatized. There is nothing that I know of, in any book of the Bible to warrant putting much thought into that.

Castle -Hell drives more Christians as members than for any other reason because of fear, why would salve masters give it all up.?

Curious Red dragons? I can't believe I missed that. I love dragons. Belief in dinosaurs is not biblically prohibited.
        Castle- what do you think about the seven headed, horded, and red dragon called Lucifer

Brenda God is Love.
        Jesus illustrated that Love in the most humble, merciful, wonderful way by dying on the Cross so that mankind could be saved.

Castle- Millions of people have died for us, time to report Jesus to amnesty and move on without the quilt, regrets and jealousy.

1. profile image50
          paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wel, Jesus never died on the cross; history does not prove it; the scribes tried to conceal it but if one reads the Bible intently one knows the reality hidden even from the Bible. Quran exposes the intention of the scribes and brings into the light the real accounts of Jesus and Mary.

I think Christians would rather have a war before given up the hope and salvation about Jesus that died on the cross. Over all, I claim the 5th because I was not there 2000 years ago.

1. profile image50

When the Christians realize that Paul invented a mythical religion, followed by the Church, to deviate and mislead them from the truthful path that Jesus followed; they won't be left with any reason to wage a war.

Even if your story about Jesus was true, A freight train will not make a quick right hand turn

1. profile image50

Eventually it will turn.

Good luck with that, I would not want to be in your shoes over this message.

2. profile image0

Hey castle. That seven headed thing can't be anything more than a symbol.  As to hell driving a Christian; people say a lot of things. Doesn't make them true, or what that person truly believes in their heart. Sometimes people simply mouth words that were given to them. I know a lot of people that claim the faith that have never made those statements, because they've thought them through, and come to the same conclusion I have. The minority is usually the most vocal. No one likes being in the minority. Look at me. I can't stop yakkking about the fact that the fundamentalists and the atheists have it wrong. But, if we're all lucky, maybe we'll be bright enough to learn something from each other.

1. profile image50

Humans do learn from one another; I agree with you; and Atheists Agnostics are one among them.

1. profile image0

Agreed. If we turn a deaf ear to them, we lose a valuable perspective in the discussion.

So many perspectives and not enough love, we will work it out anyways,

1. profile image0

I do hope you're right. It seems pretty hopeless sometimes to me.

2. profile image0
                  Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Castle,
                  I have read many of your postings with a sound mind and can only say this:

What you have read might be grossly misinterpreted.
                  And equally the opposition to the reading(s) the same.

Abandon both the pro and con of them.
                  Don't be for nor against the text.
                  Rather be wise -prove the words of both by testing them and gaining the experience.

I have spoken, written and listened to many folks -- but none --again none: not "Christian", "Atheist", "Jew" or otherwise can provide the validity you are looking for. You, your "self" cannot provide it either. It must come from experience. And the only way to experience is to let go of all preconceived notions, verbal or written and test the spirits. Both the believer, sort-of-believer, anti-believer and non-believing will do whatever to protect their belief. That is the nature of humanism: survival, getting by, existing, grand standing.

If you only want to exist or get by, then humanism is your only option, a choice; Else, make a final decision -- Life. Leave behind humanism and all its parts. As the saying goes: leave the dead to bury their own kind...

smile
                  James.

20-Abandon both the pro and con of them.
                    -I taken some time out to expose the many mix groups and learned a few things and getting close to having enough and will move on soon and go back my busy season of art work.

20- Don't be for nor against the text.
                    -I'm not against anything and for some text, they make good sense, it's useful and entertaining

20-Rather be wise -prove the words of both by testing them and gaining the experience.
                    -Some of these spiritual and general ideas are going into my experimental art work, all connected to these topic and conversation.

Thanks for sharing

2. Castlepaloma profile image77

Take it all light, like you have somewhat,  with a grain of salt.

1. profile image0

Yes, and no. I realize I have been taking everything  anyone thinks on the spiritual with a grain of salt, which isn't really a good thing. It's simply hard to find anything that makes perfect sense, all the way around. Every philosophy sounds wonderful, until you get to the ' yes, but what about this'.  Then their theory falls apart.

3. wba108@yahoo.com profile image78
      wba108@yahoo.composted 13 years agoin reply to this

The reason churches have received a tax free status was in the past the government acknowledged there positive role and outreach to the community. They often provided many vital services to the poor and needy and the government felt that they were also an asset by their mere existence. Recently many churches have just become more like private social clubs that are irrelevant to society because many services formally done by the church are now done by the government. Many churches have no outreach into the community therefore the government is beginning to consider revoking their tax-exempt status because they now regard them as a new source of revenue. Now I’m not happy about this as I’m a Christian and want to see God’s kingdom extend more into the dark places of the world.

God isn’t always fair in the way we think fair should be. It’s impossible to understand God or His ways by our own human logic or by our natural minds. Our natural minds are often totally contrary to the mind of Christ. God is spirit and we can’t understand Him except by the Holy Spirit.

I agree that many wars have been fought over religion. Much killing has been done in the name of God but it’s my view that many use religion as a tool for their own wicked desires. I believe that Christ is the only way to God; I know this doesn’t sound logical with all the different religions. I believe many who were not true Christians, perpetrated wars in the name of Christ. On the other hand societies that have attempted to remove religious influence from society have not fared well. Look at communist China, the former Soviet Union and NAZI Germany, their governments all prevented religion from the public square and in about 100 years there were about 100 million government sponsored murders.

Thinking that humans are free agents are partially true. We all have freedom of choice but then again, God and Satan are much more powerful than any human without God’s indwelling presence. We don’t have the power to resist Satan in our natural selves’ but God allows us to resist him because he’s given us free will. Satan on the other hand rules by coercion, intimidation and fear, he offers no free choice, its either serve him or suffer the consequences.

2. johnnypenn profile image60
    johnnypennposted 13 years ago

Castel
    I am an artist as well. However, some things are just called life get over it.

Haven't you hear, Aitheism is a None-Prohet organization. Ya'll have it awesome because you don't have to worry about if you're gonna go to Heaven or Hell, you'll just...stop existing when you die. smile I on the other hand, have to worry about it.

Satan is an Angel, so that's completly different.

Jesus is God. He can go to Hell if he wants to. He Conquered the grave. Which means that even when we die, his children still live. smile

I will admit that wars have been started in God's name. But I think people who do that are crazy and shit because that's not what God is about. Sure, there were battles and maybe sometimes Israel started them, but ya know what, if Israel had the Arc - they'd be beating the Palistinians!

I will die before I convert to any other religion. I am not afraid to die. I know where I will go.

Funny how that works, out, Aitheists ask these random questions and have to seek out answers to Death while I can just shrug and smile - all the while not worry an ounce over it. smile Its a good feeling.

1. johnnypenn profile image60
      johnnypennposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I said "I on the other hand have to worry about it" - that mostly comes up when I contemplate disobeying God. I have to remind myself of the consequences.

About 9 times out of ten worrying dose not materialize.

If I do make it to heaven and it checks out. I will open up  a cloud and try to pull all the dead up for good times, no matter how much God gives me hell for it.

3. profile image50
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Jesus never died on the cross; history does not prove it; the scribes tried to conceal it but if one reads the Bible intently one knows the reality hidden even from the Bible. Quran exposes the intention of the scribes and brings into the light the real accounts of Jesus and Mary.

1. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Muhammad never spoke to an angel, he made up the entire Quran himself. smile

4. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

"The reason churches have received a tax free status was in the past the government acknowledged there positive role and outreach to the community. They often provided many vital services to the poor and needy and the government felt that they were also an asset by their mere existence." Churches are socialist. They exist through the donations of their members (voluntary tax).... to serve their community as a whole and are traditionally non-profit when not controlled by thieves.

One kids had a t shirt on , of a big mushroom and it said.

The Church keep me in the dark and feeds me sh*t

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)